Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ainterol question

Just to bring back the topic of doctors not knowing much about herbs, I am majoring in Medicine (Pharmacist), got a long way to go through still, but am getting there. What I have heard from pharmacists is that from the 4 years in Medicine school, they only take 1 month learning about herbs.
I went to my general doctor once, when I was taking Breast Actives, which resulted in an irregular period, when I asked her if it could have been Breast Actives that could have caused such irregularity (since that is the only thing I was taking), she just told me, "you take this at your own risk" and THAT WAS IT. It is more of an herbalist you need; I have not seen any yet, but most likely will since I want to offer my future patients knowledgeable decisions from both sides (drugs and herbs).
My dad loves herbs and learning about them. He has diabetes and will NEVER take any drugs for it. He said he did not feel well at all when he was taking the drugs so he used his knowledge of herbs to build his own program. You see him completely fine everyday. You cannot even tell he has diabetes Big Grin I often ask him, "how are you doing with the diabetes" and he is like "what diabetes?" Lol

(23-02-2012, 03:10 AM)Rosance Wrote:  My dad loves herbs and learning about them. He has diabetes and will NEVER take any drugs for it. He said he did not feel well at all when he was taking the drugs so he used his knowledge of herbs to build his own program. You see him completely fine everyday. You cannot even tell he has diabetes Big Grin I often ask him, "how are you doing with the diabetes" and he is like "what diabetes?" Lol

HI Rosance. I was going to PM you, but it doesn't look active on your account. I have diabetes and would love to know what your dad is taking for it. Feel free to PM me if you wish to share. Thanks.

I have asked him what is he taking and he always says, a whole bunch of different ones. I will ask him for the specific names Smile

(23-02-2012, 06:45 AM)Rosance Wrote:  I have asked him what is he taking and he always says, a whole bunch of different ones. I will ask him for the specific names Smile

Hi! i would like to know about those herbs too! my grandpa has diabetes, please let me know Tongue

And well, it seems i'm gonna have to wait to order my noogleberry and my ainterol because i tried to buy them but it appears a message that says the bank doesn't allow the payment.. i'll have to go check that with the bank Sad

I don't know if there are any restrictions in Mexico, but you can get both Ainterol and Noogleberry through eBay (they usually have listings there). Easiest way to pay is through a PayPal account, which will debit your checking account, accept credit cards and maybe accept debit cards. PayPal gets your money and sends it to the seller without letting him know how they got it so the seller doesn't know your credit card or bank info.

(23-02-2012, 11:11 PM)Planita Wrote:  
(23-02-2012, 06:45 AM)Rosance Wrote:  I have asked him what is he taking and he always says, a whole bunch of different ones. I will ask him for the specific names Smile

Hi! i would like to know about those herbs too! my grandpa has diabetes, please let me know Tongue

And well, it seems i'm gonna have to wait to order my noogleberry and my ainterol because i tried to buy them but it appears a message that says the bank doesn't allow the payment.. i'll have to go check that with the bank Sad

I also have diabetes (type 2), and to be honest, my discovery of NBE came as a result of searching for herbs to treat my diabetes! Fenugreek is one herb in particular that offers the ability to help regulate blood sugar. It also promotes breast growth (in case you weren't also aware). I did mention it to my doctor when I started taking it and he simply shrugged and said "ok". Didn't note it further, didn't bring it up again. It'll be interesting when I go back in a few months for another followup and I reveal the beginnings of my breast growth, lol!

Paige

Forgot to add -

to be fair, the FG was only taken in larger doses for a few months, and it did help with my blood sugar. I do still take it 1x daily, but my primary herb of choice for breast growth is PM. I could take it more often, but I am concerned about the possibility of it interfering with the PM.

(24-02-2012, 04:31 AM)EricaB Wrote:  I don't know if there are any restrictions in Mexico, but you can get both Ainterol and Noogleberry through eBay (they usually have listings there). Easiest way to pay is through a PayPal account, which will debit your checking account, accept credit cards and maybe accept debit cards. PayPal gets your money and sends it to the seller without letting him know how they got it so the seller doesn't know your credit card or bank info.

Hi, i have ordered them already. The issue was that i wasn't allow to pay with a debit card even through paypal, so my brother lent me his credit card and problem solved Big Grin i'm waiting for my package to arrive Rolleyes i can't wait!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon