Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

growing boobs

Hi I thought i should make a post - i'm sure you've all worked out other ways to increase booby size naturally but the past few weeks my I have noticed my boobs growing and even while I have been losing weight?!

I am one of the types with high testosterone and low progesterone and to help with this I have been taking maca root powder (thought to increase buttock size...) and 1ml of Chaste Tree Syrup daily (also an amazing balancer of hormones - though i stopped taking it this week), I don't know if it adds to the growing booby effect but I have been keeping up my multivitamins, folate, B6 and B12, Magnesium, Tyrosene, and Chlorella/Spirulina supplements which may have been helping with the overall tissue health and growth.....

Just felt kinda crazy that my boobs were growing nicely like that and thought it would be worth sharing!

Thanks for sharing =)
Not very common to loose weight and grow breasts at the same time without the suction method. Do you know what is the more important thing in your programme? Do you feel what it is that is giving you these great results?

wow, thought i was the only one with this issue ... Blush

This is what i uses to get a "jumpstart":

1200mg/day Saw Palmetto
3000mg/day Fenugreek pills ( 100% pure)
Oganic Wild Yam Extract (alchohol base), applied to breast area during massage as well as dosage taken internally.

I have experienced significant growth in a short amout of time. Saw Palmetto will act as an anti-androgen and block the testosterone output (very important).

Curious Mortica, that's interesting. I did read that chasteberry is a hormone balancer, but another website I saw mentioned it as being more useful for those with estrogen dominance. So I wonder if it will also work for those with testosterone dominance? May I know why you stopped taking the syrup and whether you had any side effects from Maca Root powder? How much of that did you take and did you get weight gain elsewhere or only in the boobs? I'm also curious about how you know of your hormonal imbalance. TIA.

Hi,
Exercises will make your boobs grow.
Breast massage helps by boosting healthy boobs growth.
Eat a variety of healthy foods.
Use oil and rub on your boobs.
This is natural way will help to make your boobs grow.

Sounds interesting but I have a few questions. How many weeks has it been? What was your starting and ending weight? Have you increased a cup size yet? What phase of your cycle are you in? Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon