Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wish for a chat room

Flaming is when a person says mean, nasty and insulting things to another person. If the other person responds the same way, then a flame war has broken out. The chat degenerates from a civil conversation to a barrage of insults. It's like 5 year olds arguing on the playground. It even happens in here from time to time.

(14-02-2012, 04:27 PM)Valerie Gonzales Wrote:  What are flame wars? Shy

Val,
Flame war: Flame war discription

Whoa! Yeah, definitely don't want that.
Thanks for the clarification ladies!

A chat room, IMO, is bad for a big reason. Here, in this format, when a question is asked and an opinion given, the advice is filtered through a lot of members. If the advice is a bit off track, someone will invariably post a correction. In a chat room, you may only have one or two people there and not get the proper advice. With people's health at stake here, I think the current format is the only way to go.

I'd quite like a chat room to get to know people better Smile I can't really share my experiences with people outside the forum so it'd be nice to make friends on here. There's something too formal about posts on programs and even private messages, dunno if anyone agrees.

I agree advice may get filtered down but there's fountains of knowledge in the forums to refer to. They're kinda the essence of the whole thing, I don't think that will be lost.

I've never heard of flame wars before. It's a pretty cool name for a pretty nasty thing :/ but I think they're less likely to happen here than other forums because we all have a common goal and if we weren't open to other peoples ideas on how we reach it, we wouldn't use this forum in the first place.

I hope I'm not being naive!

HAHA...There is really no way I would share my experience with people outside NBE forums! If you look into the yahoo answers and such sort, people are like "There is no way you can grow boobs besides implants and pregnancy...blah blah blahhhhhhhh." Dodgy LMAO

Another, somewhat easier, way to grow boobs would have been if I had been born female. Can't change history, can only work to improve future.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon