Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little help with my program....please

ROSANCE

DO YOU EAT ALOT OF BALONEY..........U SEEM TO BE FULL OF IT. Do u fart alot......i bet

YOUR TAKING PUERARIA MIRIFICA.............THAT'S IT HONEY.....da its the pueraria mirifica daaaaaaaaaa

AS I SAID GIRL FRIEND SAVE YOUR MONEY......WHY DON'T YOU ASK THESE STERLING BRILLIANTs WHY SOMETHING LIKE FLAX OIL IS RELATED
BREAST ENHANCEMENT OR GREENBUSH'S WEAK ESTROGENIC HERBS.

ALL YOU NEED IS PUERARIA MIRIFICA AND THAT IS BECAUSE IT MAMOGENIC AND IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE OF ESTROGENIC

DO UNDERSTAND THAT ROSANCE........FOR CHRIST SAKE I MUST BE A RACIST..........AND U PROBABLY HAVE LARGE THIGHS

WTF???Huh
LMFAO!!! You are hilarious Jennifer, I just don't seem to get tired of reading your comments...cause they are hilarious! We are not talking about breast enhancement. Erica needs advice regarding NAILS.

To be polite, I will answer your "questions".
I do not fart a lot but I still do.
Regarding baloney, no I don't eat any, I hate baloney...lmao
And my thighs, sugarplump, are beautiful, thank you for asking Wink

She sure is a hoot, isn't she?

I am so sorry for hijacking your thread. I keep going cross eyed when reading your last post and will have to study it for a while and think (ouch, my head hurts at the prospect of thinking). I usually get my supplements from a place called Puritan's Pride (www.puritan.com). They have very attractive prices. But since most of what I get is preventive, I have no idea if they're working or if I've just not encountered the things they're supposed to prevent. It's like the old story of the guy who wore garlic around his neck to repel elephants. When he was told the garlic didn't repel elephants he replied "Oh yeah, when was the last time you saw an elephant around here?"

I'll get back to the nails in a bit. As I said, I need to digest your wisdom. All I want is nails that don't rip off... and boobs, off course. After all, this is an NBE forum Big Grin

From one supplement junkie to another... thanks ever so much.

She is a hoot. Although, I'm not sure why she comes on here when it, obviously, makes her so angry!! lol

(11-02-2012, 04:23 PM)sunnydayz Wrote:  She is a hoot. Although, I'm not sure why she comes on here when it, obviously, makes her so angry!! lol

Dunno about a hoot, boring is closer.

Okay, I am finally considering Fennel, Wild Yam, and Fenugreek for my Luteal Phase Smile

I see more information on how Fennel helps with NBE than how SP does. Although I like the results SP has on my hair and skin, I rather get Fennel for NBE; I will be purchasing Pantothenic Acid (skin) and Fo Ti (hair) on the side Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon