Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast hypoplasia

Hello! I'm new here.

I had a baby 7 months ago and never had any breast growth. I was a 'Nearly A' cup, meaning I couldn't even fill As properly before, during, and after pregnancy.

And I almost starved my daughter until I learned I lacked proper tissue to feed her, when she lost a lot of weight, became dehydrated, and I took her to the hospital.

At maximum, I only ever made a couple **drops** of milk. Needless to say, I felt and sometimes still feel like a worthless female, like an old car that won't start

Anyway, I did manage to get from Nearly A to a full A cup when I went low-carb and lost some weight. But I what I really want is the breast tissue, the mammary glands.

I would like to have a kid in the future and FEED the little monster - something I was denied with my first.

Does anyone have any advice here? What herbs can I take? I don't want to wait years down the road for another pregnancy and then treat the issue then, I want to take proactive measures now.

I did some studying and learned I most likely have BOTH low estrogen AND low progesterone (and as a result, too high androgens by ratio) that probably caused my lack of growth.

Any foods or herbs that can be recommended? What did you have the best success with? What androgen blockers do you use? If someone can give me some herbal names, I'll do the research myself to make sure I'm dosing myself properly.

Thank you so much.

Hi, I know the feeling, I've been there.
It seems as though you had a very severe form of IGT. I would recommend going on BO. BO is glandular therapy. I think BO is the way to go compared to other herbs for women like us. BO is progesterone based and that should help with rounding of the breasts and filling them in. I am on BO currently, I have grown, but it isn't a dramatic difference, I would like to be more rounder. I'm telling myself that it's working from the inside too by increasing the glands so I am being patient. I'm not an expert and this is just my opinion. Good luck though!

Oh by the way, I am also using the NB pump.

glandular therapy(bovine ovary/ pituitary) will probably work best for you, it creates a kind of second puberty, herbs dont seem to work quite as well on underdeveloped breasts.
see Anastasia's program of bovine ovary and a noogleberry pump for a great example.

and im using pueraria mirifica, maca, amino acid stack, massage and a noogleberry, for a total body enhancement program its working for me iv had at least an inch so far and improved shape only started jan 1st.

Thank you for your advice. I will start studying into that avenue!

(02-02-2012, 04:21 AM)BarbieGrrrl Wrote:  glandular therapy(bovine ovary/ pituitary) will probably work best for you, it creates a kind of second puberty, herbs dont seem to work quite as well on underdeveloped breasts.
see Anastasia's program of bovine ovary and a noogleberry pump for a great example.

and im using pueraria mirifica, maca, amino acid stack, massage and a noogleberry, for a total body enhancement program its working for me iv had at least an inch so far and improved shape only started jan 1st.
--------------------------
Hello?
Im sorry to be so late to this, but ive been looking for anastasias program (for my tuberous breats). And when i search. I just find posts when people mention it. Does anyone have a link ??? Thank you in advance !!! ❤❤

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon