Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG. I got Allergy with Stherb PM :(

I think I got allergy to Stherb PM. I got pimples on my body. My chest is red noticeably.
What should I do?
I have been taking Stherb Pm pills for 4 days and I already feel severe pain on my left boob. I really dont want to stop. Sad
Everyday I take 4 Stherb Pm pills x 200mg, 2 before breakfast and 2 before bed time.

Should I take a break and see what s going on and clean my liver with milk thistle? or reduce the dosage to 1 Stherb pm pill a day?

In conjunction with Stherb Pm, everyday I take:
Liquid calcium: 2 cap x 300mg
Acid amin essentials and vitamins : 2 cap
Spirulina: 2 cap

I dont think the Spirulina pill make me got allergy because it seems that nobody in my family got allergy to it and it is the herb which helps cleanse the body.

Pls give me some advices Sad

A few thoughts:
If you really believe it is the PM, you should stop.
I'd suggest taking an anti histamine tablet to see if that does anything to help.
Just because nobody in your family is allergic to something doesn't mean that you aren't
As for so called cleansing, IMO that's just a load of pointless rubbish. Your liver is designed to remove the rubbish from your body naturally, that's what it is for, you don't need to clean it if you are basically healthy.

You should try something like Benadryl. There are pills or topicals. I got an allergic reaction to hazel nuts and I just applied the Benadryl in form of cream. However, do not do both, take pills and use the topical. I agree with Pansy-Mae, everyone's body is different; you cannot rely on their reactions to know yours.
What I would do is lower the PM dosage. Is this the first time you take it? If it is, you should have started at a lower dosage than suggested on the bottle and slowly ramp it up. Herbs need to be taken slowly, you are always supposed to start small and slowly increase the dosage.

Hi Pansy and Rosance, thank you so much for your replies.
I had a surgery 2 weeks ago and I took a lot of antibiotic pills (in 10 days). I guess my liver is overloaded. I decide to take a break and take the Milk Thistle pills to strengthen my liver.
I will try Stherb PM on the next 1st period day of mine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon