Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie using PM for BE!

(17-01-2013, 09:00 PM)francesca22 Wrote:  Here are my pics for the month. I dont see any difference from December...bummer. Sad Im feeling hopeless.
It kind of looks and feels like theres more mass but it could be the lighting of the room...

Great! As long as you notice changes, that's all that matters. It won't show up on the tape till a month or more passes. This is common. I think it is in the AM that it works better. Keep doing it and test it out for a good two- three months. Great you are listening to your body.

No reported change this month. I do have some questions though. I took FG for a little less than a week last month because I was waiting for my PM to come in and I swelled a lot more. But isnt FG a weaker phyto-estrogen? I'm wondering again if I should change to FG? And I think I have to start massage, it might be a big contributor to growth but I always get way too lazy!! I think I'm going to start flaxseed oil massage at least once a day.

Im also thinking it was easier for me on my first try at NBE to grow because I had a higher fat percentage. I work out almost every day now, eat very healthily, and I lost some body fat. I hope I'm not counteracting my NBE with my dieting and exercise.

If anyone could help I would like to know about FG and why it might work better for me than PM?

I just bought 99 suplife because I've been reading it gave some others good growth. I think I might have to change brands since I never did that before. I have been on ainterol for about a year now and I haven't seen any growth besides about 1/2 cup growth. I also keep hearing that PM from Japan has better quality and this is from the US so who knows if it is full of fillers. I know I've been going back and forth but lets see how this goes when it arrives! I'm excited!

I ramped up to 3 capsules of ainterol for a week. I took 2 in the morning and 1 before bed. I had some soreness throughout the week with this routine. They felt fuller and had more substance (I guess I would say) to them. I dont see them being any bigger though. I made an oopsie though last night! Tongue Before bed, I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up I went to take my PM. Well, instead of taking just 1 at night like I just recently started doing, I took 2! So that was 2,000 mg of PM that day Blush. And omg was I sore this morning, my nipples hurt and everything I didnt wear a bra all day! Then I got my suplife 99 in the mail this morning as well so I started taking that to see if it will work well for me, because I couldnt wait lol. Here's my update pics for this month. They seem a sliiiiiiight fuller but no real difference (at least what I can see).

Now since I got the suplife I am going to do what it says on the website, 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

Monthly Update!!!
I have been using suplife 99 for about a month now and I have only good things to say about it. I still take 2 capsules a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening before bed. I also use ainterol lotion twice a day, after my morning shower and before I go to bed. I have never been this sore and swollen on NBE before! My bras are starting to get very tight to the point where I cant wait to take my bra off when I come home. It also kills when I walk up and down the stairs and they itch like crazy. I notice my breasts are gaining more mass and filling out in the center more than they are sticking out. I went to work today and I had ::gasp:: CLEAVAGE! and when I walked my boobs were bouncing everywhere. When I get my period I take 3 capsules of ainterol instead of the suplife because I believe ainterol is less strong than suplife. This way, I am able to get my period. I take 2 in the morning and 1 at night. I did this during my last period and did not lose, for once!
Here are my pictures for this month, it might not show but I am feeling and seeing a difference :

CongratsBig Grin i see changes!
(12-03-2013, 01:43 AM)francesca22 Wrote:  Monthly Update!!!
I have been using suplife 99 for about a month now and I have only good things to say about it. I still take 2 capsules a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening before bed. I also use ainterol lotion twice a day, after my morning shower and before I go to bed. I have never been this sore and swollen on NBE before! My bras are starting to get very tight to the point where I cant wait to take my bra off when I come home. It also kills when I walk up and down the stairs and they itch like crazy. I notice my breasts are gaining more mass and filling out in the center more than they are sticking out. I went to work today and I had ::gasp:: CLEAVAGE! and when I walked my boobs were bouncing everywhere. When I get my period I take 3 capsules of ainterol instead of the suplife because I believe ainterol is less strong than suplife. This way, I am able to get my period. I take 2 in the morning and 1 at night. I did this during my last period and did not lose, for once!
Here are my pictures for this month, it might not show but I am feeling and seeing a difference :

I've been reading ur thread since beginning which is inspirational. Congrats that ur back to ur success ramp. I'm looking for the best NBE for me to start with, as I've never used any NBE can u suggest me which routine should I start with. What dosage etc
And where can I buy good brand herbs. Thanks

Francesca, wow! I DO see change!! They are definitely fuller AND they look rounder to me Smile Congrats!!

It's great to also see that you are liking Suplife so far. I wish mine would just come in already....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon