Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie using PM for BE!

Star 

Wohoo, congrats on the growth and new bra, Francesca!! That's awesome. And really fast results. I can definitely see a big difference in your new pictures. Way to go!!

ugh. i stopped PM for four days for my period and lost some growth . started back on sunday and still havent gotten any tingles or soreness like i did on the third day last month. im taking 500 mg of maca along with my PM. i feel so upset i lost some growth because i grew a lot last month. i guess thats the price of NBE.
I think im going to do 500 mg of PM when my period comes and 1000 mg the rest of the month. i dont think i need to cycle because im on bcp. let me tell you though i had the worst pms i had in awhile, depression, anger, and bloating. i was a mess for a few days!

It would be a good idea to discontinue maca root. You are showing signs of elevated androgens, which is usually counterproductive for NBE.

Wahaika

thank you very much for that input, ill def. stop the maca. what exactly were the signs of androgen excess, my PMSing or no signs of growth yet?

1. That you started MACA. This usually results in lost progress. I don't know who started this but it is definitely counterproductive.

2. Lost Progress.

3. "depression, anger" Depression is usually an extreme that usually accompanies hops. Anger, another extreme, accompanies elevated androgens. Elevated estrogen can also do this and is expected, usually with growth - you had 1 cup in 1 month. Very good, but then it stopped and you reported these emotions. After seeing MACA get included (first red flag) then seeing depression and anger (second red flag), I thought I had better speak up.

Ugh thank you so much. When I was only on PM my mood was great and now that I think of it maca has been making me really sad. You're a life and mood saver!

I tried Maca with PM last month and I got really bad headaches that persisted, as well as cramps. I also had sleeping problems and felt like I was not all there throughout the day, as if I was half asleep. I am taking PM alone right now (on day 3 of the 13 I will be conducting) and have been feeling back to myself Smile Two months ago I took PM alone (13 days) and it was an awesome experience: no headaches, no cramps just the usual discomfort I get before the period, and normal sleep.

good, im glad to hear youre feeling normal now!Big Grin

i removed maca from my program and added msm. i started 2000mg of msm yesterday and today i will take 4000 mg because i see a lot of girls are taking higher doses. i dont think ill exceed 4000 mg though. im starting to feel a little fullness again, and my nipples are getting darker like they did when they first started growing. slowly but surely Dodgy

So the beginning of the month I grew soo fast and had painful tingles. Its a week before my period and I think I stalled! I don't have as much pain as I did when I first started. I don't believe I lost though. I honestly think that the ainterol cream was helping now. I stopped it last week because I just ran out and I don't have the morning swelling like I had when I was using the cream. I'm gonna have to get more and hopefully it helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon