Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nbe vs. Low carb diet??

OK, I leave this thread. I'm always sorry when I try to tell my opinion on this topic so I better stop.
I'm nutritionist too and I've studied medicine and neurology and I definitely know what I'm talking about.
Animal protein is toxic for the human body, there are plenty of studies which show this.
But there are no studies about the toxicity of vegetable carbs.
No educated doctor would ever recommend a low carb diet for the patient but many (especially in the US) recommend a plant based diet to cure deseases like cancer, diabetes, neuropathy...
Yes, we evolved. But creating all the deseases. And we'll never surely know how it would be when we had evolved on a plant based carb diet.
But on Medicine congresses a plant based carb diet is discussed as the source of longevity and health.

Veganism is not for everyone. It's something extreme you must find out if it's good for you. But if it almost killed you you surely did something wrong and I'm sorry for you that this happened.
This is my last post here. It's a too long and for me too important topic to discuss in a NBE forum.

I hope that no one minds if I chime in. It looks like a friendly thread. (cough cough)

Sophie wanted to know if the Atkins diet was compatible with NBE. My answer was that it would lessen chances of success, but topicals could be done at the same time as the diet. That was my nice way of saying no, but I think that losing the stomach first was a good idea and a temporary condition.

Maybe I could elaborate in more detail.

A flat stomach is definitely better than a tubby one when doing NBE because the herbs will all go toward a fatty stomach and make it bigger. It is always better to lose the stomach before starting NBE.

Quick fat loss comes off the breasts first and the stomach last. Atkins is associated with quick fat loss and is therefore not compatible with NBE.

When one is trying to lose fat I always recommend that it be done before starting NBE to enhance the chances of success. The health and effectiveness of a given diet is relative to physical characteristics, activity level, and metabolism of the individual.

The purpose of the diet must also be taken into account.

Carbs or no carbs is a little too simplistic. The glycemic index of the carb source must also be taken into account. Carbs from celery, for example, turn into sugar slower than carbs from a donut. The subject of high carbs vs low carbs is only part of the equation as is high protein vs. low protein, and high fat vs. low fat. All separate subjects and good discussions in and of themselves.

In my opinion, a diet without an exercise program to go with it is incomplete. A body builder, for example, can handle high protein and high carbs with less problems (in fact, they need both) than someone who does nothing physical day in and day out for years on end. The same body builder will intentionally lower carbs in the Spring months to lower fat and expose the abs he has been working on all year.

Women trying to grow breasts need a balance of everything including meat. A woman from India recently told me how I was all wrong about vegans and vegetarians, how her family are all well busted, but her and her mother did not seem to be. Her mind was shut so I let it go. If she grew up on a vegan diet and wants to change her current cup size to a bigger one, then she needs to do something different. It seemed to me that what has been shown to work for women on the rest of the planet was a good place to start. I say this only to illustrate the point that there are a lot of different opinions out there when it comes to "diet." We just have to be careful that we are all on the same page when it comes to the purpose of the "diet."

Personally, I don't think that a zero carb or nearly zero carb diet is healthy at all. Same with protein. Same with fat. I am not in favor of extremes. I think that it should be fairly balanced, and if you want to be really healthy, don't eat starchy carbs at the same time as protein. There are other things to do as well. I could go on all day. But in the context of NBE:

1. Rapid weight loss removes breasts.
2. Big stomachs work against building breasts.
3. You NEED protein. This should come from eggs, chicken, and/or beef.
4. You NEED carbs, preferably from lots of dark leafy greens. This needs to be balanced so you don't get fat, and fenugreek is going to lower blood sugar. To compensate and to keep a balance, you need to raise carbs a bit so you don't crash and get low blood sugar headaches.
5. Those with good workouts, to tone not to lose weight, do very well with NBE.
6. Many women lose weight as their bust increases. Many women experience the opposite. It's all in the balance, the source of protein and carbs, and a balanced activity level.

I'm not an Atkins fan but if it is a temporary condition that will enhance future chances of success, it is not as much of an issue. I am in favor of gargantuan salads and moderate portions of lean meat, and of course, exercise!

I also think that folks like Portia74 would be a good resource for information for all. It is good to have women like her on the forum. I hope that she changes her mind and comes back to this thread.

Wahaika

Thank you, Wahaika.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon