Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out...HELP!

(06-02-2013, 02:01 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Ha ha Abi, I'm not motivated enough either. No way am I paying for the research that would answer my question, especially since I would barely even understand it. Maybe one day I'll find a real endo on a blog or forum who just happens to be unusually willing to answer complicated questions from people that are not his/her patient. Otherwise, I don't expect to ever get answers to questions like these.

Pretty much. So much of what Ive read is later contradicted. Perhaps seeing a certified herbalist/nutritionist would be a better option once you find out the specifics of your own hormonal imbalance...

OH, I'm not talking about contradictory advice. I'm talking about needing to pay to see actual relevant studies about hormone testing. Studies are worlds more useful then questionable online articles, but believe or not, they are usually not free. For now I just have to make due with Pubmed. I seriously doubt most, if any, naturopaths have the necessary education to answer the question I was asking.

(06-02-2013, 03:03 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  OH, I'm not talking about contradictory advice. I'm talking about needing to pay to see actual relevant studies about hormone testing. Studies are worlds more useful then questionable online articles, but believe or not, they are usually not free. For now I just have to make due with Pubmed. I seriously doubt most, if any, naturopaths have the necessary education to answer the question I was asking.

I wasn't talking about contradictory advise either. lolz It would be nice to have/read specific research because so much is contradicted on the issue of hormones that is difficult to pinpoint an individuals exact needs. A study would be extremely helpful...just not the paying part. Wink

On what basis could a GP order hormone testing?...
If I said "I'd like to have my hormones tested because I have small boobs" I somehow don't think that would cut it with my GP!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon