Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

I got two of those bras a few months ago and I've been wearing them ever since. I agree with Alicia (no eres una quejica Tongue) they actually press the breast itself...at first it wasn't that bad but now that my breasts are fuller they are kind of small, I actually need to get new bras, I'm excited to try out a C cup bra since all my bras are B Shy This is the one I have and they actually say they only have B cups, even though it's different size (32B, 34B, 36B) and that's probably why they don't fit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Push-UP-Magic-Enhancer-Bra-Gel-Padded-Massage-Side-Support-Plunge-BOOST-/110825433182?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&var=&hash=item19cdb5e85e#ht_7475wt_1114
Now, has this worked for me? honestly I don't know what to say...I've been meaning to do the fat brushing massages but I haven't so without me pushing the fat into the bra I think it's not getting in there by itself lol....but I just like wearing them because they give me killer cleavage Big Grin

Gracias Adrianna, je je Wink
So you have that one, magic bra + push up bra + massage balls etc? It looks beautiful, I love the pink one. What size did you order and what are your current bust and under bust measurements, if you don't mind me asking? So I can have a reference if I order one of those.

And congrats on your growth!! Big Grin

(15-01-2012, 10:06 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi

I've attached a link below, which is an ebay auction. It is a lingerie item, which you wear with your bra.

You push all your surrounding fat to your breasts and it makes you have a cleveage and look bigger. But the bit I'm really interested in, it says that after a while the fat will stay in your breasts, and hence you will have a bigger bust. Now this sounds really good, and I think it just could work, as to me it sounds a lot like fat brushing (where you brush, with your hands, fat to your breast area).
Has anyone got any opinions or advice on this product?
Has anyone used one, and got results? What do you think of it?
Thank you for any input you can give.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MaGic-Lingerie-Breast-Enhance-Push-Bra-Up-2-CUP-XL-BLK-/200698264355?pt=UK_Women_s_Lingerie&hash=item2eba8c7b23

I was wondering. Would these work on an MtF? And how in the great googly mooglie would I figure out what size I needed before buying one? I have a lot to push around to my chest right now. At least, I think so. My wife tells me I am not fat, but, pshhh.

Hi Michelle! I can't see why it shouldn't work for MTFs. We were discussing whether it really helps increase the bust or not, but we all agree that it creates great cleavage, which is ideal for special occasions Big Grin.
In order to know the size you need you have to measure your underbust:
- Under Bust = 65cm-70cm (25.6-27.6 inches)= 32 = Size S
- Under Bust = 71cm-75cm (28-29.5 inches)= 34 = Size M
- Under Bust = 75cm-80cm (29.5-31.5 inches)= 36 = Size L
- Under Bust = 81cm-85cm (31.9-33.5 inches)= 38 = Size XL
The one Adrianna linked is only available in size 32B, 34B and 36B: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Push-UP-Ma...475wt_1114
They're very tight though!

(20-06-2012, 06:07 PM)Alicia Wrote:  Hi Michelle! I can't see why it shouldn't work for MTFs. We were discussing whether it really helps increase the bust or not, but we all agree that it creates great cleavage, which is ideal for special occasions Big Grin.
In order to know the size you need you have to measure your underbust:
- Under Bust = 65cm-70cm (25.6-27.6 inches)= 32 = Size S
- Under Bust = 71cm-75cm (28-29.5 inches)= 34 = Size M
- Under Bust = 75cm-80cm (29.5-31.5 inches)= 36 = Size L
- Under Bust = 81cm-85cm (31.9-33.5 inches)= 38 = Size XL
The one Adrianna linked is only available in size 32B, 34B and 36B: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Push-UP-Ma...475wt_1114
They're very tight though!

Yeah but I have great cleavage and it makes it easier for me in public. It the girls take away o lot of the attention when they are perked up. Thanks for the advice! Big Grin

Yes the pink one is really pretty Smile I'm really bad at measuring I only measure over my nipples and right now I measure 93 cm. I ordered the 34 B, but the problem with my breasts is that they are more wide so the sides of the breast get out of the bra.

Wow 93 cm, I hope I get there soon Big Grin Thanks! I'll post if I buy it (those massage balls got me intrigued lol).

Actually my back is really wide so 93 isn't much for me Dodgy hehe I don't really feel the massage balls but maybe they work who knows Big Grin

(15-01-2012, 10:06 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi

I've attached a link below, which is an ebay auction. It is a lingerie item, which you wear with your bra.

You push all your surrounding fat to your breasts and it makes you have a cleveage and look bigger. But the bit I'm really interested in, it says that after a while the fat will stay in your breasts, and hence you will have a bigger bust. Now this sounds really good, and I think it just could work, as to me it sounds a lot like fat brushing (where you brush, with your hands, fat to your breast area).
Has anyone got any opinions or advice on this product?
Has anyone used one, and got results? What do you think of it?
Thank you for any input you can give.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MaGic-Lingerie-Breast-Enhance-Push-Bra-Up-2-CUP-XL-BLK-/200698264355?pt=UK_Women_s_Lingerie&hash=item2eba8c7b23

Thanks for posting DJ. I just brought one. Ive been wondering how you've been getting on? Jeepers it was cheap too!

I've been reading lots of information on why and how Japanese women were so successful in growing from A's to C's, B's to D's etc.

And talking about bras, they also have a Bust Up Night Bra or Sleeping bra to keep all breast tissue in place while you sleep. I ordered one from Rakuten and will surely try if it does make a difference.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/arw/i...wsehist_en

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon