Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Toothpaste on your nipples?!?!

Hi
I've read that putting toothpaste on your nipples helps them grow. I think this is a joke/scam, but wondered if anybody has heard of this before, and if it's actually true.
Thanks

Considering the active ingredient, flouride, is a carcinogen.... I'd think twice about putting it in your mouth, much less on your nipples.

But to each their own, I don't think it'd cause too much trouble topically.

Don't think it'd help much either, cocoa butter with vit E works fine for massages anyway.

The best thing I've found for increasing nipple size is fennel. I've heard wild yam has much the same effect.

Hi
Thanks for that, but sorry, I wrote it wrong, it wasn't the nipples that grew, it said that if you put toothpaste on your nipples your breasts would increase in size Wink

Actually, toothpaste may very well contain estrogen mimics, as does soap, deodorant, shaving cream, makeup.....pretty much any cosmetic products.

But the health of these mimics, called Parabens is in question. Some studies have suggested a link between them and breast cancer. They are also far weaker than natural forms of estrogen.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Paraben

Something tells me taking natural supplements seems a safer idea, but its pretty hard to avoid all this stuff either way, so.....

Good luck.

Thank you for this information. I won't be trying this!

(14-01-2012, 08:18 PM):)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Considering the active ingredient, flouride, is a carcinogen.... I'd think twice about putting it in your mouth, much less on your nipples.

But to each their own, I don't think it'd cause too much trouble topically.

Don't think it'd help much either,

cocoa butter with vit E works fine for massages anyway.

The best thing I've found for increasing nipple size is fennel. I've heard wild yam has much the same effect.

I just wanted to let you know that flouride, which is found in toothpaste and water and many other things that help keep out teeth healthy is not a carcinogen. It is a compound made from fluorine which is dangerous by itself, but when it is used to make the compuound flouride it is completely harmless and actually quite helpful. 

Another example of a compound that is completely harmless when mixed with something else is table salt or NaCl. You wouldn't just drink straight chlorine because it could kill you, but when properly combined with sodium it creates something completely harmless that you probably consume everyday.

It will dry out your nipples and possibly cause them to hurt because of this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon