Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

I was happy with my body and small boobies before I had 2 girls (3 kids total, I lost a baby boy an hour after birth). Breast feeding has made my boobs look downward and has caused me to lose a cup size or 2. My husband says he loves my body and small boobs but I am stupid and have taken his sorry butt back 3 times after cheating on me with bigger breasted women so I guess I just want my husband to REALLY love me and think I'm sexy, also I want to feel and BE sexy again.

I plan to switch genders, so I really would rather have natural breast growth instead of artificial breast growth. I'm a bit on the chubby side as a boy already but....trying to lose weight. I don't know what I'm doing but even when I lose weight the size seems to stay and hasn't budged. So once I start herbs, I'll luckily have an easy time growing them!

I know I replied earlier, but I reverted to asking myself this question again lately. It's always the same two factors! Wanting to always give the best of everything to the man I love + needing validation from stupid, immature guy friends whose opinions shouldn't matter.

But you know how you just want to do everything you can for your significant other - cook for him, be there for him, write songs for him, be super hot for him.... - lol.

As for the latter (and stupid) reason...I get teased so much by my supposed close guy friends who all say I don't have tits and that I need implants. I'm actually confused because the main guy who makes fun of me all the time has massive celebrity crushes on Aaliyah and Emma Watson, both of whom are small busted. I will never understand boys!

(24-12-2012, 12:51 AM)Lux Wrote:  As for the latter (and stupid) reason...I get teased so much by my supposed close guy friends who all say I don't have tits and that I need implants. I'm actually confused because the main guy who makes fun of me all the time has massive celebrity crushes on Aaliyah and Emma Watson, both of whom are small busted. I will never understand boys!

I admit I've never understood them all that well either, but...

Maybe just maybe they're acting that way not because they actually think you're small?

C's are nothing to be ashamed of even if you are of a broader frame or they are slightly asymmetrical.

Maybe they actually think you're kinda hot and aren't sure how to handle it since they're supposed to just be your friends not crushing on you. So they do the whole push you away thing without even really realizing they're doing it.

Jees... But I wish I had C's to be complaining about...

I have always wanted big breasts since I'm in high school years. Back then breasts are quite small with inverted nipples (I guess they haven't fully developed at that time). of course, it's a feeling of insecurity in me and I wanted to have more feminine figures Big Grin

when I started dating my current bf he said that he 'never mind' my small boobs but I know he LOVES big breasts so I wanted to be someone better for him with having a beautiful figure. One day he told me that he was at a mall with his friend that was buying a bra for his gf. I asked him what's his gf bra size, it was 34 D and I feel like I was being hit on the head Big Grin I was an A with padded bra! you guys must know what I felt back then.

But now I'm a B cup and wanted to grow 2 to 3 cups more Wink

wishing me the best of luck in growing boobs!

Oh my its really depressing to see women do this for a man I would never change for a man he either love me for me or there's no point is there. If I change myself its for me especially my body ok you do get attention from men with big breasts that's not a reason to do it I do it because I love the look of big breasts so I want a pair myself.

Because I feel insecure flat chested
Like I am not a real complete woman
I don't believe to be attractive and I feel people would like me more !!

Sad reality...Although I have friends and family that loves me...you still want more eyes one you !!

I never set out to have bigger breasts...I was a 42DD at 5'10 with broad shoulders and a size 10/12 US. They were already big enough to be noticed. Like most women, I have one slightly smaller breast. My herbalist gave me maca to help with my thyroid issues, and I grew! I didn't see that one coming, lol.

After thinking about it (and getting rid of about $500 worth of bras) I decided that NBE might help me with the asymmetry, and maybe even add a little perkiness.(they're not bad at 43, but you can always improve, right?) I've managed to lose weight (12 lbs so far) and gain boobage (40G). I do feel more feminine, and I find I like my physical self more than before. Now I like my breasts instead of just tolerating their presence on my body. My NBE herbs have done great things for my skin, hair, and nails, and I'm eating better. Overall, NBE has been a win-win for me.

I'm new here, and this is my first post.

As I read through this thread, I laughed, I cried, and I identified. Why DO we want bigger boobs, anyway?

I am blessed in my life with a husband who is willing and happy to join me in this journey. (Of course he is, right? LOL) But seriously, he has been my husband for almost 17 years now and he knows that this has been a lifelong issue with me. I have NEVER felt sexy, or desirable, although he has assured me that he desires me as I am.

I've been small breasted all my life, and I'm 44, post hysterectomy, and have gained a little bust (VERY little) through an overall weight gain. I need to lose a few pounds (I'd be happy with about 30) and I need to increase my 36A. I've had two children and breastfed at which time I gained a substantial amount. But lost it all afterward.

Why do I want bigger breasts? I think that breasts are one of God's most beautiful creations. I love the way they look. I love the way they feel. I have a little bit of jiggle, but I want more. It feels incredible to me when my husband touches me, and I want there to be more to touch.

Why do I want bigger breasts? For love.

I want bigger boobs, because

1) I have boobie love - I want them.
2) I want them to be given more physical attention from boyfriends. I want them to touch them more as I think it feels amazing.

I showed my (now ex) boyfriend a picture of my breasts, it was hot picture, very good angle and lighting for my 32Bs Big Grin, and he said "Nice nipples". Nice nipples??!! What about the rest of my boob! Ahole. He won't be touchin' my big boobies, guarantee that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon