Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

For one thing, mine were noticeably uneven...one side was completely flat, while the other was a full A. I never went swimming and it really limited my wardrobe, so I finally decided to do something about it. I had such low self-esteem because of it.

I'd be happy if they just evened out, but why stop there when it works Blush! Which I know it does since I'm already getting towards my first goal of evenness.

I just think large breasts are beautiful, and I'd feel so much more womanly if I had them. I'm on a mission to get everything I want out of life, and my appearance is no exception Wink.

There's just this craving for them.
They're just hot, sexy, attractive Tongue. Ever since I was little I always wanted to stay as the 'one-of-the-guys" kind of girl, but with an extremely feminine figure. I don't know why really...

I will admit that a very very very small percentage of this is a bit of the attention from guys and girls.

Most of it is really my confidence & craving. I want to wear my V-necks and scoop-neck tees and not worry about pulling them above my boobs all day because there's not really any cleavage. I want to go bra shopping and feel great because I can wear big bras. And I think I'll feel more comfortable if I get any push-ups (I refuse to wear them now because it feels too false) because even if I don't wear one I'll still have boobs. I want to rock any outfit, girly or not, and have a gorgeous feminine shape.

I just want my dream body and that involves having bigger breasts. So I decided to get off my butt and do something to get it Big Grin.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the bikinis. Oh, the bikinis. I want to wear one and not feel like I have to compete with every other girl around, because I'll have a smokin' body Wink. Lol.

(12-08-2012, 12:45 AM)BodyRocking Wrote:  I want to go bra shopping and feel great because I can wear big bras. And I think I'll feel more comfortable if I get any push-ups (I refuse to wear them now because it feels too false) because even if I don't wear one I'll still have boobs. I want to rock any outfit, girly or not, and have a gorgeous feminine shape.

Lol Actually, bra shopping only becomes worse once you get boobs. Because apparently they think it's rare for small-framed women to have big breasts (I think it's because most women are wearing the wrong bra size). I have the hardest time finding ANYTHING now. I think I'll only ever be able to find my size at Victoria's Secret Lol. And I'm the same with push ups. I hate them, they're full of lies, but I feel like now that I have boobs for once, it wouldn't be so much of a lie and it'd be ok to wear them (I might still not wear them until I get to my goal size, though, just because my boobs look small due to their shape, so it still feels like a bit of a lie).

Lol I'm glad someone finally understands my push-up bra view ^_^.
As for the bra shopping, yeah I know it'll be harder to find acceptable bigger bras Big Grin but I think I'd rather buy larger bras than smaller ones. Sucky bra shopping can be tolerated if it means I'll have something to show off in any low cut shirts or a bikini. Smile

I want to even my breasts out because when I'm naked around a guy it's obvious they notice it. Gets me self-conscious when they pay attention to the one that's just the slightest bit bigger v__v. So I figure I fix that and not have to deal with it anymore. After that I'd just like bigger breasts for myself. I like the weight and the feeling of fullness. They're sexy and I like them.... I think I would get too self conscious around men if they were only noticing me because of my breasts. It happened once when I was wearing a push up (I find them very comfortable for some reason) and I got a bit belligerent like "Is that really what you're noticing?"

It kind of gave me a laugh later, despite myself xD;.

I wanted biiig breasts since i became aware of their existence, so even before puberty. I love large breasts and I always thought I am going to be a big breasted lady. But,,, Im 23 now and I have slightly tuberous breasts which are a C...... but they dont look like it on my body...
Another reason is that i know my husband loves big breasts and I want to be the best that I can be for him (myself too)...
Its hard, I pray and cry (my husband doesn't know, he is awesome and loves me just the way I am), but I don't like my boobs, its like being trapped in a body that doesn't fit your mind, wishes, personality, who you are...
I know it sounds stupid, but feeling comfortable in my body is very important to me, and it changes how I feel about myself and that has its effect on my marriage, myself...
So yea, I AM a big breasted lady, I'm just trying to make my body follow... (with NBE)

(02-09-2012, 11:06 PM)Kiki Wrote:  its like being trapped in a body that doesn't fit your mind, wishes, personality, who you are...

WOW does this sound familiar!

This is exactly why I'm trying to change my body to be more feminine. I'm not really even looking for the biggest possible boobies, just a full C eventually would satisfy me tremendously.

I wasn't really interested or concerned with my breast or having bigger ones, until I turned 27.

I am glad to have found this forum. I am in my 30s now, but better late than never.

I want to be bigger to have a more feminine body when I wear clothes. (my own ideal of what is feminine) I like the way bigger breasts look in certain outfits, if that makes sense. I am not sure, but I will probably feel more confident. Not that I am not confident now, but I will just feel a bit better having what I want. Knowing I got it without surgery and that it is all me.

I don't feel like I have a sexy body. I am quite petite and short, my boobs aren't small but I would suit at least double as I feel like a teenage boy! I was always overlooked by men and so I suppose I would like some attention! Although I know if my boobs were even double I'd look blow-up doll weird, so that makes me have mixed feelings about the boob thing. Plus implants, looking fake and health risks etc

I will tell a secret now, try not to laugh. I used to know a guy romantically who wanted me to have a boob job to freakish proportions because he had a dollification fetish and wanted to demonstrate some kind of ownership. I liked him so much I considered it (I know, I know). He also wanted me to get a tattoo on my bleep bleep and some piercings LOL.

But I still look at the lovely natural boobs and think wow me wants, so all the years of bullying and being last in the queue get cancelled out!

I just want to fit into a cup sizes again. It is hard to feel womenly when you feel like a dude from the waist up. [/font]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon