Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

To be honest, I just love big boobs and feel they look so lovely!

I want some big boobs! I'm happily getting there. Big Grin

I've always been obsessed with breasts and soon found myself wanting a pair of my own. Unlike alot of biological men on here I don't plan on going transgender or any of that. (tho I do wish to be a female I wouldnt be able to pass off as one unless i had a ton of plastic surgery lol) i would be quite content to be a guy with huge tits. ^^ I want my boobs to get as big naturally as possible. Smile

(19-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Unlike alot of biological men on here I don't plan on going transgender or any of that. (tho I do wish to be a female I wouldnt be able to pass off as one unless i had a ton of plastic surgery lol)

Actually, I think it's more true to say that very few of us on here have any plans to go 'all the way', I think most of us feel exactly the same as you, in general terms.Smile

This is a really interesting thread! I really just want to feel feminine in this regard (though not in all...there are many ways in which I like to feel masculine). I really think that I would have a very nice body if I could get the shape and size of my breasts in order (a full B is my goal), and if I could have the body I want, why not? I really felt before I got together with my boyfriend that my lack of confidence would keep me from intimacy, and I think that if I'm ever let loose that would be an actual problem for me. I don't want my confidence to rely on my boyfriend, I want it to come from me!

And PerkyD, I don't think you're weird. I'm a pear-shape and I rather like it. I do appreciate the hourglass like most people, but I don't think I'd switch over--the pear is a uniquely sensual shape!

im completely comfortable with my body its pretty feminine hourglass already but iv lost a bit of weight(unintentionally) and id like to get my bigger boobs and round bum back and i think it would look even more great if i get them while keeping my new 24in waist.

Also i love trying new things so its mostly for fun and just loooooovvvvveee curves i think they are the sexiest things ever!

Isn't it funny how romantic relationships can drive you towards self-improvement? At least that's what happens in my relationships, but I am a Sagittarius after all Big Grin.

I do it because I want a little extra oomph to balance out my booty, and okay maybe to inflate my ego a little bit Wink. If it helps, three of my ex bfs looooved big breasts and even though I don't look large to them (damn my modest 32Ds!) they all seemed happy to swap whopping melons for a woman they loved with nice, perky handfuls.

In any case your bf was initially attracted to you for a reason and he will continue to be attracted to your body, mind, and soul as long as you take care of yourself.

No one has a perfect body because a perfect body doesn't even exist! There's no one standard of beauty, I mean the way SapphireRain describes herself she sounds like a model which is one of many ideal body types Big Grin. I guess it's really just a matter of improving what you can and loving your stubborn bits too; since NBE can give us more to love up top then why not?!

T-shirts look better with bigger boobs! I love my body. But woman always have that one thing they wish they can change or have more of. I think for most of us on here it bigger or fuller breastBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Being 5ft tall 97lbs, gaining weight is difficult for me. Honestly, I'm not much of a booby type of girl. I'm more obsessed with my booty. I like it because it pops against my tiny frame.
BUT with that said, I would like to have something bigger than what I have Now because bra shopping is so awkward! Not only is it extremely difficult to find stores that cary my size but it seems like all the bras made for anything smaller than a 34A HAVE to be padded. I hate that.

In short: I want bigger boobs to be able to fill a non-padded bra Big Grin

(20-04-2012, 06:45 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(19-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Unlike alot of biological men on here I don't plan on going transgender or any of that. (tho I do wish to be a female I wouldnt be able to pass off as one unless i had a ton of plastic surgery lol)

Actually, I think it's more true to say that very few of us on here have any plans to go 'all the way', I think most of us feel exactly the same as you, in general terms.Smile

I can understand that. I've always wanted to be male, hated being female my whole life. However, I would never be happy actually getting surgery to become male (if the results for FTM looked and worked as real as MTF, I might actually consider it). So I'd be ok just being a girl and having a slightly boyish physique. But once I started to develop, I grew very full 32Bs. Not enough to pass off as a girl, but too much to pass off as a guy. :/

So I want to at least feel pretty as one gender. I'm doing everything I can to get my ideal female figure. It helps me feel sexier, in and out of clothes, as well as more confident. And god knows, with all these years of feeling "in-between" genders, not really fitting in, I could really use the boost. It's also helping me feel more confident in my relationship (although, honestly, I think he likes my larger butt a little more than my larger breasts!)

Of course, with my male-looking bone structure (wide shoulders and ribs), I'm going to have to shrink my almost shapeless waist a few inches before I feel very confident (I'm not chubby, but I don't have a very defined dip in my waist at all).

(19-12-2011, 05:41 AM)Angelus Wrote:  I thought I'd make a small poll sort of a thing about this question. I'm sorry if this has been addressed before.

So the question is, why do you want bigger breasts?

For me it's a matter of confidence, but mainly because of my boyfriend. My breasts are pretty small, but they're there nevertheless (34A). I mean, things could be a lot worse I suppose. However my boyfriend of 3 years has a huge boob fetish and I'm feeling inadequate! Ofcourse, he's not pressuring me or anything and tells me my boobs are just fine the way they are. Although, he has admitted that bigger is better..So...I'm not satisfied with that haha.

I just want to be his dream woman, not just good enough, you know? Although, I kinda know this is just in my head, I know he really does accept my breasts and love me like this, but I guess I'm still greedy for more.

But of course, even if we weren't together, bigger boobs would still be really nice haha!

I suppose I'm pretty interested in how many of the girls here are doing this for their men? Rolleyes Or maybe I'm the only one, oops.

I'm SO happy I found this, I feel EXACTLY the same way! My boyfriend loves big boobs and he always tells me mine are fine and they're beautiful the way they are and stuff but I'm just too insecure to accept that as true and really, TRULY want to impress him. Plus of course it's just generally nice to have good breasts as a woman Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon