Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do YOU want bigger breasts?

Its funny because I've never really thought about why I took this journey on!
When I think about it I'd say to make my body proportionate lol
I have a pretty big butt,and you'd think when I turn around id have at least D's but nope lol
I'd just like to have things even out lol

(02-01-2018, 10:21 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(02-01-2018, 08:50 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 05:19 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 08:11 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  => Hate bra shopping. Hard to find my size (32 AA). Hard to find variety or the "grown up bras".  Most of the times I have to go in the kids section  Angry So embarrasing

=> Clothes will fit and look better.

=>  I will feel better about myself if I get a small cleavage. I also feel like I  am not really proportionate because my breasts are way too small. 

=> I hate my small breasts. 

=> I know this shouldn't be a reason but I think deep down it is.  A guy once said to me "I wish your boobs were a bit bigger, just a little bit bigger." I know I shouldn't let stuff like this get to me because the guy was a terrible person, ugly on the inside and out and had the guts to comment on my physical appearance. I don't let anyone treat me like that now but just how the society/media view bigger breasts as more attractive has gotten to me. Before I was exposed to all this I never ever thought there was anything wrong with me. I use to think "Oh I am fine. I have boobs, they are just small, that's all...but they are still breasts." Never thought of it as a flaw. Now it's too late to go back.

=> Moving away from the sob story lol...another reason, I like boobs!  Big Grin

Its like I hear myself talking!! It hurts media and opinions of others about our breasts as hard as you try not to let it get to you its all saved in the mind hard then to not think about it.

Yeah ikr, people sometimes don't realize that their comments can affect someone a lot. And if you say something then you usually get responses like "oh I was just joking...you are way too sensitive..."

So true, I had something happening like that a couple of times. Never forgot any of these moments, still know what I was wearing even from 10 yrs back thats how much impression such comments made on me. Its not that it still hurts but its not cool to make such comments when you're not asked for it.
yeah I get what you mean. I just don't have people like that in my life anymore. I cut out any negative and toxic people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon