Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pills, cream, or spray?

Hello forum!

My current routine for NBE only consists of noogling. I've tried bovine ovaries in the past and they did nothing for me. I'm considering taking PM along with my noogling, would this be a wise option? As well, I'm not too sure in what form I should take it. I'm a bit leery of taking pills again, because when I was on BO my hormones went craaazy! But I do understand that BO and PM are completely different. So would an internal or external regime be best? All help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Nikki

P.S. I plan on purchasing from Ainterol because I've read many good things about them on here!

Most people get the best results with a combination of pills and either cream/spray. Whether you choose cream or spray to use along with your pills is up to you! I personally use Ainterol's spray, and I love it. It is virtually odorless, or at least no one has ever said anything to me about it. I also notice great things when I use it! There are a lot of people on here that use a cream and love it, so I guess just do your research! Smile

Something I have started doing is putting the Ainterol spray on and massaging it in. I then follow it with 10 minutes of a heating pad before Noogling for an hour or so. I thought maybe this would help my bloodflow and therefore the circulation/absorption of the PM spray! So far so good! Lots of aches and pains.

Perhaps you could use both. I use the spray in conjunction with my NB, but I use regular lotion to make it more comfortable to noogle. Maybe you could use the spray and then the cream as your NB lotion?

Noticed zero growth on just cream. But alot on pills + cream. So I would say pills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon