Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amberd's program

I wanted to give an update, and pictures will come soon.

Been noogling for a month, pretty good about getting an hour in each day. But I have missed a day here or there. I have also started dancing again, and oh boy am i sore!! I take a jazz class Monday, ballet Tuesday, and jazz again on Friday! Its been a bit difficult getting back in to the grove of it, been 5 years since i quit.
I have changed my program a bit, I have stopped the PC for the month of February, and started taking 500 mg of PM each morning. What i plan on doing is one month of PC, 3 cups of tea using one teaspoon per cup of GR, and 5 grams of L-arginine. Then the next month, 500mg of PM instead of PC, and the rest is the same (i might decide to stay with the PM till i notice im not responding to it anymore and then go back to the PC for a month).
I will say that since i have started the PM again, I have noticed a bit more fullness. No growing pains, or any visibly noticeable growth.
I love the swelling i get when i pump, but it doesn't last much longer than a few hours, but it is lasting longer and longer each time.

so here is my problem, i ordered the L-arginine in powder for mixing with the PC, but i want to take it orally too. I mixed it with some tea... GROSS and smells of vomit! so i have been having to mix it with enough water to take it like a shot of liquor... still gross but better and i need something sweet right after! any suggestions for using this powder orally and not having to taste it????????

ok so i'm finally adding my 1 month progress. Nothing to get all excited about Sad.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those previous 2 bras were 34B(tan bra) and 32D(white bra), and here is the 32C.

Hi there Amberd,

Don't get too frustrated if you don't see results in the first month. Noogleberry can take a while, but it does seem to work for most people. And I think you have a good amount of tissue to start with, which is good (for some reason if you're really flat it seems like growing breasts is a lot harder than if you already have a good amount to begin with). Good luck with your dancing and your progress Smile

Thanks you for your words of encouragement! Ill keep at it!

MY BOOBS ARE SORE!!! Whoot whoot, 2 days in a row now I have been sore, and I'm sure it because I went to 3 capsules a day with the PM. They feel more plump and firm, I hope this is real growth!!! So Excited! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

My two month mark is coming up soon so i will be adding pictures soon.

2 month update, i only took pictures in the 34B bra this time. I dont see much of a difference from month 1, but ill keep at it. Im almost out of my PM, so once i have ran out, im going to use PC for a month while im waiting on my order of PM to come in .

Well my mind changed again, and I know I'm really bad about staying consistent. But my PM arrived much earlier than I had expected, in fact it arrived on the same day that I took that last of the PM pills I had. So I decided to continue with the PM, since it would seems too good of a coincidence that they came in the same day.
Slight soreness, and there is still the same feeling of fullness.
And i found this, and I'm hoping for the same results, but I'm starting closer to her end results than her beginning, http://www.breastnexus.com/bellabb.html
I hope taking these consistently will give me the same kind of growth!

Still sticking with PM, my boobs have been a bit more sore lately Big Grin. And they feel a bit more full than before! Big Grin My red 32C bra that i was using for pictures has bit the dust. I went out and bought a black one that i will update with pictures in the next few days since its time for my monthly picture update anyways.

Getting really excited now Big Grin

Hello Amberd88!!

you are doing great, your breasts look much more firm and lifted.. its definitely working Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon