Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and problems...

Hello girls,

i have just registered to this forum Smile I'm glad I found it. My Name is Xenia.

I already could see some of you have also experienced a delayed period. I was wondering how many days was it?
The thing is... last months, when I had my period I started taking PM on the second day and on the 3rd day the period immediately stopped. As if this herb blocked the 'nature'.
So now it's been about one months I take this herb and the period is delayed for more than 10 days already and I'm starting to worry. My abdomen looks as if I were pregnant, which I'm not!

Has anyone experienced the same and can tell what to do?

One positive effect is, my skin has become clear and soft.
Thanks!
Regards!

hey hun
you should not take pm while on your period, you should have taken it when your period ended, for 15 days, and then stopped until you got your next period

that worked best for me.

anyways i know youre worried now so start drinking parsley tea for two days, 3 / 4 cups a day and you should get it .. i just read about this on the forum actually someone posted a link, check it out. its called "problems with period"

but yeah mine got delayed an entire month n when i got it it was terrible
now im waiting for my second period which is due in 2 weeksSmile

Hi Smile

yes, i've been reading myself through all the threads and now i'm aware of it... i guess one should get first the information then try it out huh... it's been a week i haven't been taking pm anymore and still nothing except for some little spotting now and then, but no premenstrual pain or anything else, that confuses me Sad

Actually now i'm even more confused and i searched for answers here but didn't really find any... i'd had spotting for 4 days now and it suddenly stopped. I don't know, was it now my period or just a false alarm? How do i know if i can start taking pm again?
that's one a strong herb...
i actually also started taking wild yam after i stopped with pm and now i just take 500mg of wild yam every day... my pm capsules contain 400mg and the supplier i got it from, straight from Thailand, says to take it 3 months through, 1 months break...
please help, what is best to do now?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon