Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting a Delayed period

I have been gone awhile while recovering from my staph infection/mastitis, but began doing a little research yesterday because I realized my period is due to start on the day we leave for our tropical vacation for our anniversary....ugggg.

Anway, what I found made me think of some of my friends here that have had period delays due to pm and I think I may have found a solution for those of you that the lack of a period makes uncomfortable.....Parsley.
From what I have found, a tea made out of it will start the period within 24 hours of beginning to take it. I will provide one of the most informative links I found that also has a list of some other herbs that can also start your period when it is delayed.

http://www.sisterzeus.com/delayedmen.htmDelayed Menstruation Herbal Remedies

Hope these come in handy for some of you. I will let you know how it goes for starting one early, though, I can say that due to my low levels of hormones, I've found it's hard for even prescriptions to adjust them, so I have to admit, I'm a little skeptical as to whether this will do anything for me, but the site does have a ton of testimonials from other women that it has worked for.

Enjoy the read!!

Mel

(28-11-2011, 04:22 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  I have been gone awhile while recovering from my staph infection/mastitis, but began doing a little research yesterday because I realized my period is due to start on the day we leave for our tropical vacation for our anniversary....ugggg.

Anway, what I found made me think of some of my friends here that have had period delays due to pm and I think I may have found a solution for those of you that the lack of a period makes uncomfortable.....Parsley.
From what I have found, a tea made out of it will start the period within 24 hours of beginning to take it. I will provide one of the most informative links I found that also has a list of some other herbs that can also start your period when it is delayed.

http://www.sisterzeus.com/delayedmen.htmDelayed Menstruation Herbal Remedies

Hope these come in handy for some of you. I will let you know how it goes for starting one early, though, I can say that due to my low levels of hormones, I've found it's hard for even prescriptions to adjust them, so I have to admit, I'm a little skeptical as to whether this will do anything for me, but the site does have a ton of testimonials from other women that it has worked for.

Enjoy the read!!

Mel

mine has increased 4 days (28 to 32 days) its not that big of a deal to me. If it gets longer Ill do something about it but for now its ok. Its to be expected when augmenting one's hormones. There is no give without take no cause without effect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon