Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hoping for firm round Cs :)

Missed miss how is it going?

I have been noogling religiously, but missed one day. However it is not a problem, because I said to myself to noogle every or every other day for 2 hours, as I read that giving the breasts time to "rest" may be beneficial for growth. As of yet - no growth yet.

Eating fish oil and lenseed oil in big amounts, maybe overdoing it.
Decided to quit decaf coffee as well, and milk as well.

So to sum up here is my program:
No sweets
No coffee even decaf (maybe one a day)
No milk
No no no cigarettes
No alcohol
No refined carbs.

Healthy eating, minimum 100 grams of protein
Lots of exercise, but dynamic one
Will not yet aim to lose weight, but maintain, as increasing breast size might be more difficult if too skinny. Current weight around 64 kilograms.

Goal 75 D or 80 C but beautiful shape.
I feel not very confident today, because my man said "oh but your breasts are so cute and pretty". Well i am sorry but this is not what i want my breasts to be ...cute and pretty Sad

Not bad, Violetka, could be better, but not TOO bad. And you?

Well, I think you shouldn't feel bad about what he said about your girls. I'm SURE he was trying to be sweet and complimentary. :-) Take a look at Cheryl's video!! If SHE can get THAT kind of sweater meat, chances are you can, too!! It's gonna take some time. Just be patient, hun. And, take care!! :-)

Hello everyone. I keep noogling very religiously.
I took photos of my whole body to make analysis of what I do not like and what I like and what needs to be changed.

[Image: 031385452.jpg?r=0]

[Image: 031385451.jpg?r=0]

So first and foremost, I have cellulite and some extra weight. So I need to hit the gym. Second I need to make my waist smaller. Third I need to either lose weight and keep my breasts the same, or increase my breasts some.

So
Action plan
1. keep noogling
2. keep doing sports very actively. Especially for toning hips.
3. get your waist as small as possible without loosing breasts.

When I am thinner I have perfect waist, but breasts suffer...
My measurements are better than they seem

chest 97 -- i have big chest
waist 70.
hips 100.
First goal:
breasts 98
waist 67
hips 98
Edit:ok how the hell is it possible that my boobs measured 99 a year a go when they were noticeably smaller on the pictures as well... and now they measure at 97...wtf. these measurements are very unreliable...

You look alot like me from the front Smile I too have recently put on a little bit of weight and got some cellulite from the stupid sp Sad

Hey, gordysbabe, i am very sensitive to anything with estrogen -- i immediately put on weight on my thighs and bum. I guess i am pear shaped, but not with a very small waist. I dont even know what type of body i have.

Basically i think tat to change and balance my body i have to change it very slowly, otherwise if i lose weight i lose it from my top half first, if i gain weight i gain weight mostly on my lower half. So I decided to lose weight while noogling very slowly an maybe then gain a bit again very slowly hoping to gain mostly on breasts.
But regardless of size i want to beat the shitty cellulite, this is probably only done with sports and massages.

I keep on noogling. But need to organize my diet better.

Hun, your body's not bad at all!! I used to know a girl in college who was pretty much your weight and build (except that she had slightly bigger tits), just a bit of "puppy fat", really, and EVERY guy in the school wanted to bang her!! so, don't be TOO hard on yourself!! You're REALLY not as bad looking as you think!! :-)
As for exercise, try power walking. Jogging or running is okay, but power walking works better and faster. I forget why, but it does. Also, do a lot of swimming!! If you can, get up a game of It in the pool!! All that swimming to keep from getting tagged will burn off the fat!! Possibly Underwater It would even work better because the person that's It HAS to be underwater when they tag someone. Also, if you can, take up playing the drums. I wasn't in any kind of a heavy metal band, but we DID rock and, I can tell you, the way I played (and for as hard as I worked setting up my huge set and taking them down) I burned up a LOT of calories!!!! It wasn't until about 10 years ago when the band broke up, our pool had to get filled in and my best friend was taken away from me by her insanely extremely overly-jealous boyfriend, which made me VERY sad and depressed (not to mention scads of friends and relatives dying left and right), that I started to pack on the pounds!! I'm not sure what my height to weight ratio SHOULD be, but I was 6' 9" and 190 pounds 10 years ago, now I'm still 6' 9", but nearly 300 pounds!! I'd LIKE to drop 100, but I'm told that's too much for my height. I don't know! It worked FINE for me up to that point!! I still look thin, except for my root beer belly. (Root beer!! Nectar of the gods!!!!)
By the way, VERY thankfully, my best friend finally left her (now) hubby a year ago and is now my best friend again!! :-DDDDDDD

(29-08-2013, 08:48 PM)viloletka Wrote:  Hey, gordysbabe, i am very sensitive to anything with estrogen -- i immediately put on weight on my thighs and bum. I guess i am pear shaped, but not with a very small waist. I dont even know what type of body i have.

Basically i think tat to change and balance my body i have to change it very slowly, otherwise if i lose weight i lose it from my top half first, if i gain weight i gain weight mostly on my lower half. So I decided to lose weight while noogling very slowly an maybe then gain a bit again very slowly hoping to gain mostly on breasts.
But regardless of size i want to beat the shitty cellulite, this is probably only done with sports and massages.

I keep on noogling. But need to organize my diet better.

No way girl if anything you look more hourglass not pear shaped and very pretty Smile Loosing weight gradually is definitely better if you want to keep your breast size. I used to be a nice Bcup when I was 115 pounds and then I was going thru a really stressfull time and lost 9 pounds and my boobs went down to a very small saggy a cup. I hated them and hated letting my man see or touch them Sad but now I'm 109lb and a small C cup so that's less then I used to weigh with slightly bigger cup size Smile
You know I was reading Chiyomilks Japanese nbe blog a while ago (using google translate lol) and in one of her posts she mentions that one of the best ways to lose weight without losing your breasts is to drink soy milk and have only one meal a day. That is if google translated it correctly lol but I want to try that if I ever get to the point where I can't lose any extra pounds with just watching what I eat. I think I would have to have at least one snack during the day tho. With just like some fruits or celery or something.

Hello gorgeous ladies! Thank you both so much for the interesting suggestions and for the Encouragement.
Gordysbabe you are mich slimmer than me but it is very encouraging that you managed To achieve such progress breastwise!
I will first try a bit gentler but will definitely add so milk.

Missed Miss 6'9 is an amazing height. I can imagine hat 300 is really fine.you just will need big breasts To go With your height. I have noticed that the taller you are the bigger breasts you need for the same optical effect.

I must admit the advice for drumming is super curious and exciting!
I picked up hiking and noogling since i am in the Mountains but AS soon AS i desend to the city ill do swimming and soy milk for sure and perhaps drumming.
Big boobs gorgeous body Here i come.
Greetings and kisses

Hello again. I have been noogling seriously and religiously, I do not notice much increase in breast size visually, but bought a bra 80C size, and while i do not fill it in completely, it is not extremely loose. I fill it in completely right after noogling, though.

However I have not lost much weight still. I quit completely smoking and limitted caffeine severely.
I also exercise very seriously now.
My weight is still 65+-2 kilograms. I have a problem with binging on sweets.
So good: exercise, noogling, lack of alcohol, lack of nicotine
Not perfect : caffeine - limited but still consuming
Bad: diet, sleep more.
I am completely overfilling my 75 Cs though.
i decided to track calories, weight, caffeine consumption and hours noogled every day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon