Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hoping for firm round Cs :)

Which ones did you buy? Actually I am very happy with Noogleberry but it takes very long time to see permanent growth. So yeah whichever path you choose you have to be very dedicated! But I am totally sticking to this this time around.

I will make it spiritual growth path! To show t myself that I can actually stick to something and achieve it!

Tday I noogled 30 minutes and played yoga a bit.

(19-08-2013, 10:30 AM)viloletka Wrote:  Which ones did you buy? Actually I am very happy with Noogleberry but it takes very long time to see permanent growth. So yeah whichever path you choose you have to be very dedicated! But I am totally sticking to this this time around.

I will make it spiritual growth path! To show t myself that I can actually stick to something and achieve it!

Tday I noogled 30 minutes and played yoga a bit.

Well, not having a whole lot of money at the moment and figuring one was about as good as the next (who can afford to pay $1500.00 for Brava??? Breast implants cost less than that, don't they?), all they do is suck your tits into a pair of clear plastic cups and you HOPE they actually make them bigger, so, I found a simple one on eBay for $26.00 and went with that. If it doesn't work, I've only blown $26.00 instead of $1500.00.

Hi Viloletka I just wanted to say welcome back! your breasts look alot like mine do now after doing nbe Smile I can also fill a padded 34C now. Hoping to get to at least a D tho. Are you planning to try pm again? or just noogling for now?

I like your name. sounds like the russian name Violeta Smile

Lovely ladies hello!

Missed Miss, to be honest I do prefer to give 1500 and have my own breasts than the same and have implants.The problem is that for me implants is not an option, as every story I read reoperation is required, they start looking like shit after awhile and so on...
But it is true that brava is overpriced ...for all the torture you have to endure.
It is true that they function similarly...so i doubt there is much of a difference, the most important is the time one invests and how strong are the cups so that they dont break.

Gordysbabe, thank you so much for the welcome (i feel very ashamed for not sticking to itSad) Can you tell me which methods did you use, and did they work?

I currently do not intend to do any herbs, because I am not completely happy with my weight. When I started the herbs, something happened with my period, I started gaining weight as well, and rapidly wend to 68 kilos--in 5 months, even after I stopped the herbs. I am not sure if the weight gain was related to the herbs, because i stopped exercising at all, due to stress at my work, but I am not risking it.

For a while I will do only noogling, later topicals.
So for me goal is 34 D and 62-63 kg(That is my current weight almost). And I will not quit this time until I achieve my goal...

So, I noogled 2 hours yesterday but in a bit of a breaks - morning 30 mins and evening 1.5 hours.

Today I wil:
l noogle 2 hours in the evening.
Go to the gym(!)
So far still drinking decaf coffee, but intend to quit decaf as well in the near future.
Eat 100 grams of protein and stay at 1500 calories.
Eat fish oil and linseed oil.
Yesterday i ate much more than 1500...

(20-08-2013, 09:30 AM)viloletka Wrote:  Lovely ladies hello!

Missed Miss, to be honest I do prefer to give 1500 and have my own breasts than the same and have implants.The problem is that for me implants is not an option, as every story I read reoperation is required, they start looking like shit after awhile and so on...
But it is true that brava is overpriced ...for all the torture you have to endure.
It is true that they function similarly...so i doubt there is much of a difference, the most important is the time one invests and how strong are the cups so that they dont break.

Oh, I'm not promoting getting implants at ALL. I'd NEVER get them and would also prefer to grow my own, but, if all Brava does is suck your tits into the cups, there's no WAY I'm going to pay $1500.00 for that!! Like I said, the ones I got are $26.00 and they do the same thing. Only differences are that I have to use a manual bulb pump to get the cups to work and they were NOT designed to be worn under clothing when not in use. They're VERY obvious!!
Well, so far, the cups haven't broken, but, in the last few uses, one of the soft rings around the edge of the cups has begun to become sucked into the cup along with my skin, sometimes, and, if a cup DOES break and become useless, I've only blown $26.00 on it! If Brava break, kiss $1500.00 goodbye!! For THAT kind of money, it better DAMN well do something besides suck my tits!! Wash the dishes, walk the dog, wash the dog, walk the dishes, fix the car, tell me I look gorgeous, SOMETHING!!

I'm sorry the herbs didn't work for you Sad here is a link to my program if you want to check it out. I cycle pm and take it with other supplements as well as use the nooglberry and topical pm thru out the month. So far I'm pleased with the results. I went from a 34A to a small padded 34C Smile
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15580

LOL! You crack me up! "Walk the dishes!"
Here is what I did to fix that sucking in of the silicone rim rings. I went to the 99 cent only store (the purple chain) and bought the silicone adhesive tube. It comes in clear, black and red that I am aware of and seal those babies to rim of the domes! That's all! I haven't had the problems since.

(20-08-2013, 10:19 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Oh, I'm not promoting getting implants at ALL. I'd NEVER get them and would also prefer to grow my own, but, if all Brava does is suck your tits into the cups, there's no WAY I'm going to pay $1500.00 for that!! Like I said, the ones I got are $26.00 and they do the same thing. Only differences are that I have to use a manual bulb pump to get the cups to work and they were NOT designed to be worn under clothing when not in use. They're VERY obvious!!
Well, so far, the cups haven't broken, but, in the last few uses, one of the soft rings around the edge of the cups has begun to become sucked into the cup along with my skin, sometimes, and, if a cup DOES break and become useless, I've only blown $26.00 on it! If Brava break, kiss $1500.00 goodbye!! For THAT kind of money, it better DAMN well do something besides suck my tits!! Wash the dishes, walk the dog, wash the dog, walk the dishes, fix the car, tell me I look gorgeous, SOMETHING!!

missed miss Big Grin with a sense of humor like yours, who needs boobs ?!?!

yesterday was good and I still drink only decaf. but have to stop that by the end of the week and drink ONLY green tea/herb tea and water.

So today plan: noogle 2 hours, eat 1500 calories maximum, 100 grams of protein, go to the gym to get toned.
I really need to buy measuring tape so that progress can be assessed more properly

(21-08-2013, 12:34 PM)viloletka Wrote:  missed miss Big Grin with a sense of humor like yours, who needs boobs ?!?!

yesterday was good and I still drink only decaf. but have to stop that by the end of the week and drink ONLY green tea/herb tea and water.

So today plan: noogle 2 hours, eat 1500 calories maximum, 100 grams of protein, go to the gym to get toned.
I really need to buy measuring tape so that progress can be assessed more properly

Lol.! I DO!! I DO!!

(20-08-2013, 06:46 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  LOL! You crack me up! "Walk the dishes!"
Here is what I did to fix that sucking in of the silicone rim rings. I went to the 99 cent only store (the purple chain) and bought the silicone adhesive tube. It comes in clear, black and red that I am aware of and seal those babies to rim of the domes! That's all! I haven't had the problems since.

(20-08-2013, 10:19 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Thank you! :-)
One problem I'd have with sealing onto the cups is that I'd have a much harder time cleaning them out. Also, one COOL thing about the rings coming off is, if they come off completely while still around my tits, I kinda get a preview of what it's like to have tits!! They form a fairly nice set of B-cups for me!! It's almost like pulling your tits away from your chest as much as you can and putting a tight gum band around the base of each one. Only problem with that is that I doubt the gum bands will stay at ALL!! At least the rings will stay as long as I don't move my arms.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon