Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

What? Where did it go?

What? Where did it go?
January 19 2007 at 2:30 AM wonderbride (Login wonderbride)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I woke up and looked down at the breasts and thought, hey they're looking fuller. So I measured them. To my surprise, they actually measured 1/2" LESS! How can this be? I measure several times and the results were the same. I measured higher in the back, then lower in the back, tried holding my breath too. LOL. Hmmm...

I started wearing a bra everyday for support(I hardly ever wear one before because I'm home most of the time) and I thought I'd help shape the breasts into perkier higher ones instead of lower and out. It's not bad when I'm standing or sitting super staight, but when I slouch, the nipples actually seems to point to the floor than in front. No granny boobs for me thank you. LOL... I thought I'd better do something about this so I wear a bra every day now, and it's been a week. I've also been lazy and haven't done push-ups for a while. I still do breast massage and exercises to firm the pec muscles by pushing my hands together in front of the chest and above the head. I've also been using my manual breast pumps for 11 days at least once a day, two if I'm lucky. So what could have influenced this change?

Since I'm not doing the push-ups, maybe my back muscles shrunk. Perhaps I did firm up the breast and made it fill out more all around but pulled it back some. I lost another pound because I haven't been eating as much. Yesterday I was out doing errands with my son and ate a lunch out which upset my stomach and then I didn't have much to eat for dinner. 112 lbs now down from 114.

But the strange thing is I look fuller, they feel heavier in my hands and I'm filling out my bra better. Go figure..... Oh well, I have to pay attention about eatting. If I wasn't doing NBE, I wouldn't even think about food unless I was hungry. Too bad we can't just survive on oxygen and water. hehe. I'll just have to keep going until I get to my goal. Forward and onward....

Happy BE everyone

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What? Where did it go? January 19 2007, 3:53 AM

Maybe when the fat first got there, it was just hanging around... but now that it's there to stay, it's digging in and making itself at home, that's why you feel firmer but measuring less.

To me, it does not matter what the tape measure says, it's how you feel. Ask any guy, he'd rather hold a firm boob than a ruler!

I'm sorry, I'm just trying to make you feel better, it's mine now and I'm not giving it back Smile

Sissy

organic angel
(Login organic_angel) Re: What? Where did it go? January 19 2007, 5:03 AM

Hi Wonderbride!

It sounds like the fat is definitely redistributing itself in your breast. This might explain a loss in your measurement, if you measured across your nipples. Also, since you've been using a breast pump now, that could be reshaping your breasts. You said they look bigger, do your breasts fill out the same in your bra's or do they feel different now? It actually doesn't sound alarming though. Someone else not too long ago was mentioning that over time on nbe, that their breasts kept reshaping themselves. If you're wanting your nipples to regain their perkiness, maybe massage them manually. Boobie love Smile

Boobie Love My Organic Beauties

emmie
(Login emmiedee) maybe January 19 2007, 5:22 PM

maybe you are losing weight just underneath your boobs, around your tummy, so since you lost inches there it is making your boobs look bigger to you!

plus i agree... its probably just redistributing. i swear mine fluctuate every DAY...

youll be fine... theyre firm and perky and growing!!! keep thinking positive!!

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER What? Where did it go? January 20 2007, 1:47 AM

Thank you ladies for your support. I'm actually not that worried about it. Yes, I think they are reshaping and I'm actually filling out my bra better so I'm sure it's just temperary. I don't look as bony on the chest which is nice. There's actually something there now. I'm happy with my progress and I'll get more yet. Good luck everyone Wink

THEY SHRUNK!!!
February 25 2007 at 3:26 AM
KittyCharlette (Login KittyCharlette)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOOOO!!!!!! they're shrinking!!!! what is up with that? I recently stopped taking the Depo shot and began bcp on Jan. 01 and I just got over my first "normal" period. Now they seem to be smaller than they were before I even began the program. Has anyone else had this experience?

Author Reply
emmie
(Login emmiedee) henri February 25 2007, 11:18 AM

i think henri is having this problem over on the main forum...

dont worry... they will bounce back. just getting used to new hormones. also remember that depo is progesterone-base and many pills are estrogen-based... im on depo and having good luck with the bo, so maybe there is something there?

Edit Message Delete Message

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER depo??? February 25 2007, 3:37 PM

HI.what is depo?IT is the first time I hear of it,or I might have forgot.Could u plz explain what that is?Thanks

Sandy
(no login) Depo February 25 2007, 5:31 PM

Ah ok.I know what it is...

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER THEY SHRUNK!!! February 26 2007, 1:17 AM

I'm not on depo or bcp but like I said to Henri on the main forum what you are experiencing is normal. NBE is a up and down thing. The important thing is to keep a positive attitude and go with the flow. Patience is also needed with NBE for it is not a overnight or even a 1 month thing. It takes months sometimes years to reach your goal so sit back, relax, anticipate and accept any fall backs, don't let it consume you, think of happy things and thoughts and enjoy the journey. You have to BELIEVE that your wishes can be yours. Good luck and hang in there. Smile

love & aloha

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: THEY SHRUNK!!! February 26 2007, 11:52 PM

I'm not taking any BC right now, but I have had a few days of srinkage, or atleast they felt that way. Seems like just about when I start to panic, they come back. I hope yours do too, and soon!

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: THEY SHRUNK!!! March 4 2007, 5:04 PM

WHEW! They came back. I simplified my program and man are they SORE!!!!!!!! My lil one wants to keep jumping on me and its killin!

Anonymous
(Login lindyrose) Re: THEY SHRUNK!!! March 13 2007, 1:55 PM

It's great to hear your back up. How did you simplify your program??? I grew a 1/2" but I lost it too. Feeling a little discouraged Sad I can't seem to keep my body temp up either. I'm taking 2000mg l-tyrosine and 1 kelp pill every day. It's usually 97.7 One day it was 98.3 but now it's back down. frickafrackafricka

Lost 3 pounds and boobs too Sad
June 9 2007 at 7:18 PM
Sandy (Login sandy111)

This is so baaaad.I lost 3 pounds after my exams and depression , i measured today all is gone!!..I will take a break for few days till i feel better because my depression isn't helping. i will also try a weight gainer from gnc to gain my 3 pounds quickly..this got me even more depressed..i was happy with my improvement. hope this doesn't happen to anyone Sad

Author Reply

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Sandy... June 10 2007, 8:01 PM

It's probably the weight loss that stole your boobage. People say that the boobs are the first to go when you lose weight - I'm not sure how accurate that is, but I guess it's common.

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune, but I'm sure you'll get it all back. Think positive and see it for what it is - a temporary thing. You will gain it back Sandy.

OMG HELP ME!
June 22 2007 at 3:12 AM
KittyCharlette (Login KittyCharlette)

omg omg omg!!! I just measured and I have lost a total of 2.5 inches since I started my program in february. whats going on???? this sucks. i was at 35.5in across bust and now its just 33. how can this be happening? ;*(
does anyone think i should take a break and start over? this sucks sooooo much!

Author Reply
Kat
(no login) Re: OMG HELP ME! June 22 2007, 4:00 AM

OMG 2.5 inches is A LOT to lose. How do you NOT notice that on your own before measuring with numerical values? Are you sure it's only boob shrinkage and not weight loss from around your back? If you've been shedding off pounds since then, perhaps that's the reason the numbers went down.
Remember, measuring isn't always accurate though, so maybe you were off both times. The important thing is that you feel bigger and look bigger in your bras/shirts/mirror.

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG HELP ME! June 22 2007, 4:21 AM

no they look smaller to me also. I posted a pic recently after having measured 34in. they dont look as full on the top, like they've begun to sag more? anyway, i measured 34in yesterday and today 33. it keeps declining. *sigh* im so jealous of those who have had success with NBE. all i want is some boobies. is that too much to ask?

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG HELP ME! June 22 2007, 5:26 AM

I agree with Kat. As I was reading your program, I noticed you were in the process of losing weight. What exactly were you taking to lose weight? It's kind of hard to do BE and weight loss at the same time. Although it wouldn't hurt to do a liver cleanse while your stopping the BO. Another factor is you stopped taking BCP. That in itself may have contributed to your shrinkage on top and weight loss. In general most women attain weight and boobage while on BCP.

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: OMG HELP ME! June 22 2007, 8:26 PM

Are you done losing weight? Prob once your body re-adjusts itself you'll be fine. I know it's depressing but keep your chin up... you did lose weight and that's something to be proud of.

Lost Sheep
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG HELP ME! June 22 2007, 10:57 PM

Anne 5:
I wasn't taking anything to loose weight. I just quit my last job which was making chocolates and there was always someone there bringing in cookies, donuts, breads and we had alot of potlucks too. LOL. I've been trying to eat healthy but since I quit working there the weight really has been comming off faster than before. BTW, I just measured and I'm back at 34in across bust. I wonder what that was all about yesterday... I measured a few times just to be sure and it measured 33. I don't know. I'm still going to take a break and see what happens. Thanks for your input.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG HELP ME! June 24 2007, 12:33 PM

Hi.So good to hear they came back.But if only there was someone to explain all that because that happened to me twice too.It is so weird how they vanish and suddenly come back..Goodluck and wish u further growth.

HS29
(Login HS29) Re: OMG HELP ME! June 24 2007, 7:07 PM

Well not that long ago I musta been having a REALLY, REALLY bad day and I measured myself to find that I lost all my growth. Like an 1.5 inches. Just gone. So I was ready to give it up. Forever and ever. Then I looked at myself and thought that they didn't really LOOK smaller but oh well. So I measured again a few days later. I measured a few times. Turns out it was only .25 inch- not a whole inch.

I measured again last nite, like .5 inches gone. And I'm about to start my period.

BUT I do think this extra cardio I've been doing is hurting me in the breast dept. It can't be helped until after the 4th. I'm running a 10K, so I'm sorta in training at the moment. I'll cut way back on running again after I've finished that race. Still feeling tingles all day, so something's a going on. I don't know what, but something....

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Hi... June 26 2007, 5:37 PM

This may have been covered already, I am just scanning...have you been measuring around your band size too? Cause I am actually trying to lose weight right now, and one day saw that I lost 1" of boobage (AAAACCCKKK!) but then I measured my rib cage under boobs and notice 1" off there too, so that tells me that the 1 inch was back fat...not boobage so that is good. Perhaps the same for you?

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG HELP ME! June 27 2007, 5:42 AM

yes i am pretty sure it was backfat. i measured 1" less around my band too. although, my boobies arent full anymore and look alot like they did not too long after i stopped breastfeeding. i have what the call "banana-boobs". hahaha eeeeehhh, its funny but its not. i wont give up. giving up means definatly no boobs. at least by trying there will always be some sort of hope, even if it isnt much.

KittyCharlette
(no login) less and less July 17 2007, 1:41 AM

ok they are for real shrinking. i havent lost any more weight and my boobies are shrinking to nothing. i cant even wear any of my old bras that i was wearing before NBE. i sent eve another update pic so i can hear your opinions. i just dont know what to do anymore. ive been taking BO since the beginning of february. no pains & no gains. im so depressed about this. i feel so unwomanly. *sigh* any advise would be greatly appreciated. thanks ladies

Fennel Fairy
(no login) You've got my sympathy Kitty July 17 2007, 7:21 PM

It so sucks! I hope you'll gain it all back. It's so crappy really that boobs should matter so much in order for us to feel attractive and womanly.

Good vibes and good karma to you Kitty!

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG HELP ME! July 17 2007, 9:14 PM

Do you do any massaging? Use any extracts or boobie batters?

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG HELP ME! July 17 2007, 9:30 PM

i was massaging with PM cream and serum and noticed immediate shrinking in the past. i do massage from time to time but everytime i do, i shrink just a little bit more. its like im going backwards!

Does the swelling turn to growth ?
August 25 2007 at 2:14 PM
Sandy (Login sandy111)

Hi girls.i have been on BO for 2 and half months now.I have had a lot of swelling more than 1 inch sometimes but havent felt any pain.now my question is does the swelling turn to be growth at some level?or am i going to loose it everytime after my period?thanks

Author Reply
Lisa
(no login) Re: Does the swelling turn to growth ? August 25 2007, 5:32 PM

It's impossible to say, because for some the "swelling" is temporary and varies with your cycle and for others the "swelling" becomes permanent. Only time will tell, but I think it's a positive sign overall!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon