Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM taken along with other vitamin supplements??

Wink 

Hi there,
I am new to this forum, NBE and PM. I'm currently on a vitamin regimen that includes quite a few supplements:
Zinc
L-Cysteine
MSM
Vitamin C
Flaxseed Oil
Calcium Magnesium w/vitamin D
Evening Primrose
Silica
Biotin
Hair Vitamin
Inosistol
Niacin
Hair vitamin
Saw palmetto
Maca Root

I'm also on the depo shot. Which leads to my first question, since I have no cycle can I just start the vitamin now?
2. With the large amounts of supplements that I'm on, can I take them in conjunction with the PM? Is there something anyone recommends that intake out of my regimen?
3. I've noticed that people, unite a few are taking two pm capsules in the AM and tWo in then PM. can I get an opinion of which route is best and an idea of what worked for you?

I know this is quite a bit and I really appreciate and answers and suggestions that I receive!!

Thank you so much in advance

Seems like alot of supps.
But I don't think think you have anything that would conflict with the PM, most would support it, aiding in your bodies hormonal functions.

In regards to PM, it would depend how much is in each capsule. The common dosage is around 1 gram total a day. Because that is how much was taken in the studies done. You could try upping your dosage a little every month if you wanted until you started to feel the negative side effects.

I think the big unknown of PM is how much the body will use. Will it use all that is taken or dump the excess like creatine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon