Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MiaBella's Program Page

Exclamation 

Hi ladies!

I'm MiaBella, and here is my program. I took this idea off of the old BEboard site... based on what some of the ladies there had learned about hormones:

Day one, one fenugreek (around 500mg depending on what you buy, I think mine is 600)
Day two, two fenugreek
Day three and four, three fenugreek
Day five, three fenugreek, one fennel
Day six, three fenugreek, two fennel
Day seven and eight, three fenugreek, three fennel

Basically I add a pill a day until I reach three, stay at three for an extra day, then add one of the next herb. After fennel I'll be adding saw palmetto, then wild yam. I'm also taking one 150mg Oil of Oregano a day, for immune system support.. but it does have benefits for NBE as well. All of the other herbs (FG, Fennel, WY and SP) are all 500-600 capsules. After I get up to three a day on each, I will check out how my symptoms are going then decide to go up or down, or stay the same with my doses.

I'm also taking 33,333% of B12 a day and 1000-1200mg of Magnesium a day for depression/anxiety (which has made it pretty much disappear, by the way Smile )

So far I'm noticing soreness, a bit of heaviness, tingly/other sensations, and a bit of more visible definition and growth.

My current stats:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 107
Body Type: slim/petite, not really athletic
Shirt Size: S or XS
Pant/Jean size: 1-3
Children: none
Birth Control: I've been off for 14 months or so, was only on for 9 months. I was taking Tri Sprintec, the generic version of Ortho Tri Cyclin. Hated it.

Exercise: Not very often, yoga or aerobics when I can.
Health issues: Reactive hypoglycemia, or Magnesium/B12 deficiency, trying to figure out. I've been checked for a thyroid condition, but the test came back with nothing.
Other info: I've never really had an issue with periods being irregular, from the start (back when I was 11). Only times where the first month of BC, or the first month of taking herbs orally (NatureDay a few months ago). My breasts seemed to stop growing when I was a freshmen in highschool, and didn't grow until I started BC - then they shrank afterwords, which is why I started ND several months later.

Measurements:
Over bust: 31 in.
Under bust: 28 in.
Fullest point (over nipple): 32in.
Bra Size: 32B

Goal: 32C, or even a 32D. Not sure what I'm looking at for a time frame, so... eventually Smile

That's more than do-able, 1 to 2 cup sizes. Should not be hard, but don't get discouraged with gains are minimal. Lastly, remember once you reach your size, keep up the maintenance routine.

Thanks!! Any gain is happiness for me, minimal or not Smile Tongue

So today I'm up to three fenugreek, two fennel and one oregano oil. I decreased my dose if magnesium because my blood pressure was getting WAY to low. I'm also still taking one B12 a day. In keeping up with the massages with the cream and liquid twice a day (three if I have time) with 360 rotations.

I've noticed some visible difference, and I think I'm kind of an amateur at measuring, but it looks like I'm up a quarter of an inch. I'll re measure today...

Otherwise, I don't think I'm getting as much growing sensations as I was the first couple of days, so I'm wondering if I'm ramping up to fast? I'm going to continue on and see what happens over the next few weeks.

Thinking about changing my program now... I've already changed it a bit just from reading. Instead of ramping up like I showed before, I'm taking...

2 Fennel
3 Fenugreek
3 Flax oil
2 MSM
1 Wild Yam
2 Saw Palmetto
1 Oregano oil
1 Maca

Along with B12 and Magnesium which depends on my energy/depression levels.

I'll be increasing Maca slowly, and possibly putting MSM up to 3 or 4 a day because it's helping my jaw feel better (TMJD)

I went to Vitamin Shoppe today to pick up Hops or Licorice, but ended up going with Turmeric instead, but I haven't taken any yet. Now thinking of upping my HGH with L-Lysine and L-Argenine.

I'm honestly not even sure what I should be taking at this point for the best effect. I tried taking an online hormone test based on symptoms, but I have 2-3 check boxes under every category....so not sure what that means. Huh

I had growing signs (aches and tingles) when I first started, but since I started taking everything at once I haven't noticed as much, or any at all. Did I screw up by not sticking to the rampup idea? LOST. Sad

And as for growth, today I haven't noticed any change.

Maybe one of you can help me sort out a good program Huh Sad

You seem to be missing any estrogenic herbs, which are usually the ones that cause growth. Pueraria Mirifica (PM) and Hops are two really great estrogenic herbs you could look into.

Fenugreek is really good for causing swelling in the breasts, which may be where you are seeing your changes. From my experience, Fenugreek really just makes the breasts look more perky, rather than actually growing them. For real growth, you need an estrogenic herb.

Fennel is a progesterone. I've heard different opinions about progesterones, but the 'elders' as I like to call them (the ones that have been at this for a long time and have had a lot of experience) seem to think progesterones mostly stop any growth from occurring. Progesterones are good at a certain time of your cycle (I can't seem to remember when).

It's really good to focus what herbs you take at different times of your cycle. This was my biggest mistake when I first started. I started off taking EVERY SINGLE ONE of the herbs you are, but I was wrong about them. Right now, I'm only taking Wild Yam and PM for breasts. Maca for butt. I've seen WAY more growth in the 3 months of been on this regime than the 4 months I was on the other one.

A great person to ask about all of this is Isabelle. She is my savior. She's taught me so much. If I can find it, I'll actually show you her explanation of what all the herbs do.

That would be perfect. Not sure how I feel about PM, I've heard bad things and I'm pretty sensitive to side effects to almost anything. The turmeric was something I read on here recently to have somewhat the same affect as hops, which Isabelle also confirmed as a phyto-estrogen when I asked about alternatives to taking hops (because of depression).

Quote:The alternatives as a phyto-estrogen are:
- PM (messes up cycles)
- soy (slows the thyroid)
- flax
- panax ginseng (estriol only: use every 1-4 hours, as tea or cream)
- yellow dock
- sheep sorrel
- milk thistle (liver cleanser too)
- red clover (phyto-progestin too)
- licorice (phyto-progestin, anti-androgen, and inceases prolactin too)
- turmeric (strong phyto-progestin too)
- thyme (strong phyto-progestin too)
- vervain (verbena officinalis, strong phyto-progestin too)
- yucca (strong phyto-progestin too)
- shatavari tea
- wild yam (not a phyto-estrogen, but contains diosgenin, and a 16α-hydroxyestrone blocker)

PS You are basically my exact body size. I'm 20, 5' 3" as well, with a very slim figure (110 lbs). PM has been incredible for me. Obviously each person reacts differently to different things, but I think you should give PM a shot.

Here is Isabelle's wonderful education:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9142

Right now I'm taking 500 mg of PM twice a day for 3 weeks at a time (not the week I'm on my period.) I usually stop about 4 to 5 days before I'm planning on starting it. Everyone is different about when they start/stop taking PM. You will hear MANY different schedules. This schedule works best for me, but it may not work best for you. Test it out and see what happens. It's best to take PM with a calcium tablet or drink milk with it.

I'm also taking:
1,000 mg of Maca everyday
810 mg of Wild Yam twice a day, everyday
900 mg of L-Arginine twice a day, everyday (this has nothing to do with breast growth. But it helps to keep my waist slim. I love it)

I hope I was able to help. I remember just starting out and being so confused about what to do. I spent so much money on herbs I will probably never use. I don't want to see that happen to anyone else!

The thing about PM messing up cycles typically happens because people aren't taking it when it's right for their bodies. While taking PM, you must try to mimic the natural estrogens in your body. There is a hormone graph somewhere that shows when a woman's natural estrogens increase and decrease during the month.

Most people decide to take PM throughout the entire month, and that is what is messing up period. PM is too strong of an estrogen to take the entire month.

PM messed up my period at first, but I learned how to take it. Now I pretty much choose when I start my period. It's really very wonderful.

I would avoid progesterone anything, including red clover. Red clover may have estrogens, but it's just as much a phytoprogesterone as well. Pretty much cancels each other out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon