Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more convenient method of suction

And it is out of stock Sad

do you get swelling after removing it?

can you please tell the lenght and widith of the up''ll d. I see they sell also up''ll c, but cannot find any information of how large the cups are.

Do it really help with suction?

I was also wondering about the sizes and the price is US dollars... It definitely seems like an interesting item considering I could just wear it in my bra throughout the day... If anyone finds out more, please let me know.

I have to admit, I'm also very interested if I can just wear them around all day and hid them under a bra or tank top or something.

Jessica Rabbit: if you copy the price they have on the site and do a google search for Yen to USD, a calculater will show up where you can put in the Yen # and get what that would be in USD. it looks like its $160 for the one with the sports bra and $158 for the one without it.

It sure would be nice to find out more information about this product in addition to its price and brief description. As pure speculation, maybe up'll C is for C cup and up'll D is for D cup???? Even if true, would those be Japanese cup sizes? And if they're cup sizes, do you have to start with something just a bit bigger than your current size in order for it to adhere properly?

Other than that, the C's cost about $125 and the D's cost about $160 (no idea of the shipping, customs, etc.)

So many questions. Color me confused Huh

I'm sure looking forward to hear how anyone is doing with these.

leannel how's up'll c/d working for you? I'm considering purchasing it just having a hard time locating a vendor that sells it

Also do you think the up'll D would fit me (36A maybe 36AA)? I can't seem to find the up'll C in stock on kenko..

Hi,

I've come out of lurker mode, as I don't really post on here much anymore. I took a chance & bought Up'll D's back in January from Kenko. I'm very small chested, AA size, so if they fit me, you'll be fine BrilawSmile
I don't really know what size the Up'll C's are, but I've just measured the Up'll D's & the height of them is 6", the width 4.5" & depth (at the deepest part of them) is 3". I bought the beige/flesh coloured ones, as I wanted them not to look too obvious, just in case of any embarrassing mishapsBlush

As far as suction is concerned, don't expect anything as dramatic as NB, but when you take them off they do look more shapely & puffed-up. I use my Up'll D's as more of a useful addition to my program, & as a way of helping to sustain swelling that I get from NB, which I find works well. I wear a sports bra to hold them in place, & with clothes on, you can't even see that I'm wearing anything er..a bit 'unusual'. The only thing is, obviously you can't wear anything low cut, but I wear them out to the pub, restaurants, shopping etc (secretly smiling to myselfTongue), although I'm always a bit wary of someone bumping into me, as they feel a bit hard. But they'd probably just think I've had implantsBig Grin
I usually wear my Up'll D's on average for around 4 hrs a day. I have no idea if that is the right amount of time to wear them, as the booklet is entirely in Japanese! Which is a shame, as it looks quite interestingSad
Lastly, I live in the UK & getting them delivered here was a bit of a headache. UK customs seized them & wouldn't release them to me until I paid them £30. This might be just a UK thing, & other countries may not have this problem, but just thought I'd mention it.
I feel like I've said too much, but I hope this helps!

Thanks for the response Bargain boobs, one more thing - would you say that when wearing up'll d your breasts looks the same way they would if you were wearing a padded bra? I only ask because I am wondering if one could get away wearing these at work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon