Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mirena IUD & PM

Now from what I've read & gathered from various people that PM should be taken 14-15 days during the luteal phase? The thing is I have a Mirena IUD & the doctor told me this would not give a menstrual cycle that is typical. Over time it may even stop periods all together this leads me to ask how can I take PM the way I'm supposed to? I have NB which I use 5-6 times a week for a 45 minutes to an hour for 5 days & maybe 10 to 15 minutes on day 6, just because day 6 is the weekend & I'm so busy. I've begun a massage on 11/2/11 & have noticed a difference. The look fuller afterward! The thing is I'm at 37 inches (still) since the beginning of October. I started at 35.5 inches at the end of August when I got the NB. I feel like I need to jumpstart things in some way that's why I'm thinking of taking PM but not sure how to go about it with the IUD & sporadic periods. Can anyone give any advice? It sure would be appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon