Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Sizing Compared to Yesteryear's

Okay, so I know many of us are always trying to figure out our sizes naturally and I am sure this has been noted on the forum somewhere before.

But I have to say the bra sizing site Anastasia came up with is totally accurate. I knew that looking in the mirror even though I have a decent shape, I can tell I am not a C cup yet. And to prove it, I tried on vintage bras from the 50s and filled out the B's perfectly and even had a little room to grow in one.

So I went to try on bras and no stores carry the 32 Band so a 34 I went and tried on 4 bras and 2 fit. I truly believe I am still a 32B not C even though some of those fit, I know for a fact, these cup sizes are inaccurate. I have a ton of vintage bras that are 32 band and cups of A and B. And let me tell you, a C then is equivalent to today's D cup. I know many would not want to believe but its true. And I think that's why many of us are shocked when we put on a bra the next size up and it actually fits plus we don't look that size.

Just keep that in mind as Korean and Chinese manufacture a lot of our bras and their sizing is smaller than ours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon