Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Calling all PO users - dosage

Calling all PO users.
April 18 2008 at 7:45 AM Alley (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I just received my supply of PO. I used BO for about 4 months but found I could not think straight on it (gave me a foggy head). I did however grow on BO albeit slowly.
Just wanting to know how much everyone is taking, and besides the protein thing, is anyone adding anything else to their routine.

Author Reply
Deb
(Login ddover) Re: Calling all PO users. April 18 2008, 1:24 PM

I'm taking the PO and a mulit vitamin for women from GNC, Biotin for hair and nails, and that's it. I was wanting to add maca and I've posted on the main menu about whether you can take it with PO but no one has responded. I was taking Vitex with it until I learned that was a no no! I miss my Vitex..........:-(

Edit Message Delete Message

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Calling all PO users. April 18 2008, 9:36 PM

I'm taking 9 PO pills a day, 3 in the morning, 3 in late afternoon, and 3 right before bedtime. I'm also taking 1 vitamin c tablet, 1 kelp tablet, 1 black cohosh, and 1 "tagamet" style tablet (active ingredient in tagamet causes gynecomastia) with each group of 3 PO. In addition i'm applying walmart progesterone cream to the boobies twice a day. I don't know if the creme does anything but it sure smells nice Smile

Depending on which bra chart I look at I seem to be around a 42 A cup at the moment. Of course as a male I started with absolutely nothing there, so there is progress. My nipples puff up large just like female nipples and it feels quite nice when they do.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Calling all PO users. April 19 2008, 3:59 AM

I forgot, i've been on a diet which is not what you want to do to grow boobies, but it is what it is. I've also been supplementing with some whey protein in the morning (i don't eat breakfast) and that seems to really help a lot. I'm pretty sure i'd have more development if my diet was not ongoing. When I added in the whey it really seemed to help.

PO dosage
January 24 2008 at 8:50 PM
Princess Pearl (Login PrincessPearl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls!!! Is anyone taking 5 tablets of DNE PO per day? I am only taking 4. That is 2000 mgs; 5 would be 2500 mgs.
No growimg pains, but some growth, not by measurement, but by weight that I can feel. Maybe I should step it up to 2500 mgs? I am naturally "low-temperatured" perhaps that accounts for the "no growing pains."

Thanks for being here!! Smile

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: PO dosage January 25 2008, 9:19 AM

If you are growing on 2000mg don't mess things up.Your receptors could shut down and then you would have a real problem.Growth needs time and you will need months to get to your desired size,so have patience and stick to 2000 mg.by the way many girls grow without growing pains.So you are doing fine Smile

Snowflake
(no login) Re: PO dosage January 25 2008, 2:17 PM

Sandy's right, sounds like it is working. Just needs more time, if you up the dosage your could cause any growth to come to and abrupt halt. Give your body lots of time to work with this dosage. We didn't grow boobs very fast during puberty either, think about it, it probably took a couple of years to grow what we had as young teenagers. I know very well myself its hard, but have patience. You would be freaked out if you went from a small A to a large C in a month, worrying about your health. Take Care Princess.

Princess Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: PO dosage January 25 2008, 7:48 PM

Thanks, Sandy and Snowflake. I did order some "natural" progesterone cream from Amazon, because my thighs definitely notice the extra estrogen intake!! Maybe that will help the estrogen overload. OK, I will keep it at 2000 mgs. (PO) True about puberty.

wanting to "have a baby "cravings?
January 25 2008 at 8:03 PM
Princess Pearl (Login PrincessPearl)

Dear Ladies,

This may be a werid posting.

Before I started BO I always had cravings to have a baby. I am 40 and never had one. In my 20's I didn't even think I ever would, I was career girl in a big city. But in my 30's I began to ponder the idea, but not seriously enough to get pregnant and have a chid, due to lack of certain criteria that would be necessay to have a family. My income right now would not permit, and I am not married yet. So, I really am not planning to have a child anytime soon, if ever. ANYWAYS, usually on a daily basis, I feel the sense of loss from never having a child, and feel the need to have one around. I think it is probably natural at my age. When I see a mother with a little boy or girl, I wish I had my own, etc.
I was so glad that the high estrogen levels on BO took away that craving! It did lower my libido, but it was nice to have a break from the mental anguish from being child-free!
Now that I have switched to PO and a slightly loser dosage, (different brand, too) I feel those "baby cravings" returning. That includes sadness and remorse etc. That is why I was thinking maybe I should up my PO dosage, but the women who are more experienced with PO suggested I not do that Smile

Has anyone experienced these emotional issues? The BO muffled the feelings, but the PO doesn't. Herbs didn't really make a difference for this topic with me.

Addressing the real baby issue, I may adopt one day, when the time is right. But the feelings and "baby cravings" and tearing up at times...are no fun ! Any input, girls???

Author Reply
Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: wanting to "have a baby "cravings? January 26 2008, 11:50 AM

You know what, sometimes for some people there is just never a "good" time to have a baby. No pill will fulfill that need to be a mother. I think your are going to have to do some serius soul searching and figure out if you want a child. You are 40, you are no longer at the top of the list for adoption. Time is a tinkin. There may never be a 'good' time, but what ever you choose, it will be a rest of your life commitment, basically. Good luck with this and take care.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: wanting to "have a baby "cravings? January 26 2008, 11:58 AM

I read my reply and didn't mean to sound soo blunt, sorry. If you want a baby now, go for it, if you want it bad enough you can make it work. If not, move on with your life and accept your choice. Sounds like you have tore yourself up over this for a very long time, that can't be good for you. Very best of luck with this Princess and hope you come to a conclusion about this soon.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: wanting to "have a baby "cravings? January 26 2008, 1:25 PM

I am with Snowflake about this,
If you really want a child go for it now.You shouldn't suppress your desires because this feeling will never go away.you are only putting it to sleep for a while.Think about that and Go for what your heart tells you.You can be a great mom too Smile

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) No, no. no....I am not considering giving birth! January 26 2008, 10:30 PM

Thanks ladies. But I think I didn't really explain correctly..it is just an emotional feeling from hormones, or lack of...that I am trying to illustrate here. I'm not intending to have a baby, I just get those maternal desires and that bugs me. Kind of like when we get PMS and we feel anxious, or easily angered or cry easily. I was just noticing that the BO stopped this thing, whereas the PO doesnt. Maybe too much estrogen kinda of killed the cravings , desires. It is just a feeling I get now and then, thats all. I did read that it does happen to women in their later years, and I was suprised that I wasn't alone. Just curious if anyone had the BO or PO change their emotional outlook on the subject or anything.

Thanks for responding! Its nice to have friends online.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon