Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

Seguis usando este aparatito(roller busto), creo que me voy a comprar uno

(21-07-2012, 05:52 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Mine arraived in the post this morning. I will try it out later. I tested it first on boyfriend's love handles he was not impressed with me for that! But said the sensation was nice Smile

did he sprout side boobies?

Speaking of bust rollers... my hubby found what I thought was carefully hidden the packaging of my one I brought many moons ago and completely forgot I even had ... Anyway he came out holding the package with the girl with BALLOON sized boobs laughing his head off to which he then proceeded to say "i don't think it worked! you should ask for your money back!!!!"
Big Grin

after reading this thread i decided to go shopping and see if i could find the same thing locally. after going to three stores i actually found this at a dollar zone(dollar store) i am hoping it works and doesnt break

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=face+massager+roller+for+face+lifting&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=face+massager+roller+for+face+lifting&sc=0-30&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=E4AC4B688283DB56149DBECCA7F50FBEBBA2CB81&selectedIndex=305

even though its for the face i am sure it would work on the breast. will see and keep posted.

so i tried that face roller on my boobs it is 'ok' but i like feeling of this one better. it feels like deep finger massaging

(amt03) but solid orange ,kind of reminds me of singular one telephone icon.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=massage+tools&qpvt=massager+tools&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=47EB0420B55260EA538B700372EE9C64F4260179&selectedIndex=24

best used with massage oil or lubrication.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon