Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

concerned PM user. please help :-)

I just started taking PM (Ainterol brand) about a week ago. Already my breasts are starting to tingle. I am currently taking 1 capsule daily (and will take 2 capsules daily once my body acclimates). I have been reading lots of different information about PM doses/schedules and I am a bit confused.

Please advise me on proper PM dosage techniques so my menstrual cycle stays regular.

Thanks in advance. I love this forum you all have here! :-)
B

Welcome to the forum,

Once again, as a newb taking PM, I would strongly advise you do a search here on the forum for PM(there is a wealth of info here). Since PM is considered more so a tonic, there are many ways you can take it. In other words no one can decide how you should take it.

There are dosages for peri-post- menopausal, those who lack or are rather low in estrogen, those who are balanced, and so on. Some have to take with other herbs as a combo and you just cant take anything with PM.

Some just only use a topical as they are sensitive to the herb or see no real effects taking it internally and some do both.

I did my labs to find out where I stood in the hormone dept. Not saying you need to but its always nice to know where you are.

On a side note, since you are taking ainterol brand, I would take it as instructed. You have to consider since brands vary in potency/strength, the company itself knows how much one would need to take in order to achieve their goal in the category of breast enhancement.
Also,you can follow programs here on those who have experimented with the same brand but using it in a different way.

I am personally taking PM for the first time staring in ten days. I however am taking it at a much lower dose compared to many brands including ainterol. Since I bought a very potent form, I have to take very little. And since I have a low weight (under 100 lbs) I make sure I take less than the average and ramp up if I need to.

GoodLuck and don't get too boob anxious. Learn as much as you can and realize that extensive research on your end is a part of forming the perfect program suited for youWink

hey
start taking it last day of your period, up to fifteen days. then stop till you get your period. and continue that cycle.

best way=]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon