Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Size

Loving that site for a visual reference for sizes!!! Thanks
I found this site http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size to determine my bra size and I think it is so right
Majority of women(including myself) wear the wrong bra size
All of my bras are 34B but I should be wearing 32C or 30 C depending on the bra
The 34C is beautiful No top slope at all *dreaming*
Wink 

Idk if anyone looks in this folder but:
I found a site with a wonderful (and extensive) explanation of how to measure and info for after u measure! There is an online consultation, and you just enter ur measurement and recieve knowledge specific to your breast. I seriously advise everyone to try this!

*No, I'm not selling anything* Lol The website is for some bra company I've never heard of
You don't have to buy anything Just enter a name and email Smile

Happy Enhancing!!
Rainbow 

I'm a 34C and I match the picture perfectly. I can't wait to increase though.

Great chart! Just wish it had more/better photographs (I'd love to see one of these for all bra sizes of different bra shapes!) Too bad I didn't see this years ago when I always thought boobs were a lot bigger than they actually are...

I'm sad they don't even have an actual DD section. :/ I'm the 34D (actual size: 32DD), but mine actually look a little bigger than that. Maybe that's a smaller 34D, or maybe I've actually grown a little past 32DD and need to go try on some more bras. ^^;

Hi, Actually bra size is depend on your body shape.Most of the 32B will good for you.You can use snuge bra. It is also perfect for your breast. You can try.

I had a quick play of that site Eve's Apples. It says I should be wearing a 36A/B instead of a 34AAA as I have wide set breasts. I doubt I even have enough for a full A cup but I guess I can have a try next time I'm in a store! I don't know how satisfied I am with the recommendations but it was fun to do!

Thanks for that.

(15-02-2013, 04:52 AM)b00biel0ve Wrote:  I had a quick play of that site Eve's Apples. It says I should be wearing a 36A/B instead of a 34AAA as I have wide set breasts. I doubt I even have enough for a full A cup but I guess I can have a try next time I'm in a store! I don't know how satisfied I am with the recommendations but it was fun to do!

Thanks for that.

:/ this site dosent even let me enter my breast measurements im just over 13 in each breast its annoying but not so much bad at least im just too big

I look like the 34Cs in the picture, but I don't even fit into my 32B bras properly!! How can this be?? Can someone please help me out? Reading about all the different bra/breast sizes gives me a migraine! Angry

This is a little OT - as far as sizing goes, but if you go to this page:

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,931,30.html

and click on classify your breasts -you can find out lots of information about how the shape and positioning of your breasts can influence sizing, and what types of bras are most flattering for you Smile

thanks CocoLily, very useful Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon