Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another whiny Noogleberry Review

Wink 

Let me start by saying, I don't expect for my breast to grow in a javelin thrown minute or even a couple of micro months, and do understand that it requires persistent regiment. While, I have been at this thing since December of 09, and did not break through until the late Spring of 10.

After arduous journey through odious gas and foggy mornings after ingestion and cocktails, I got desperate and put my finger on the "Noggleberry" ad. Saw it being sold super cheap on Ebay in fairly good condition. Bidded on it, at the last day or so, and added few max bids, and won uncontested. Had to wait a couple of days, out of town, because of work.

Finally, I arrived to my mailbox in the city, and picked up a the little small package.

Positives:

+ Doesn't require as much activity as massaging, you pump it up here and there, or you pump it a few good times and leave alone for an hour or two. Then, let the air, once you have something to do or before it gets too painful.

+ Blood circulation: Very necessary for breast growth, and with constant usage, there should be some growth over a period of time, even if it's only minimal. It's also doing wonders in . . .

+ Shape: I didn;t have any kind of shape to my breasts at first, until they got bigger. Still, not so much until I started using Noggling. It helps put give the breasts a certain shape, maybe even making them more in the perky direction.

+ It's an alternative to pills: Not too many health risk with it.

Negatives:

- Overpriced: Saw similar pumps with similar designs at a cheaper price. Honestly, I do not think it's worth anywhere close to $60 USD (and didn't pay that much for it either). It should be in the range of $25 - $30 USD. I think all the cups and pumps should be under $6. One large cup was like $20. No way.

- Flimsy: It's an awkwardly built device. You have to hold the pump a certain, while also holding the cups, tightly. If not,

- Annoying Pump Sound: It's sound like an egregious fart, like in a South Park or Beavis and Butthead cartoon. They can get very loud, if those things aren't tight.

- Growth is not guaranteed, like with any breast enhancement product.

- The cups seem to be somewhat fragile, one I have is already cracking, maybe too much pressure, but I've never filled out the cups.

Since you bought a used one, I can't say the cons are of any surprise, haha!

You say it should be cheaper, but you do realize their competitors are Brava and Bosom Beauty right? Have you not seen the prices on those brands? Even used ones are waaayyy more than a Noogleberry. I honestly think the price is worth it. I have had a NB for over 2 years, the cups are NOT made to last forever, and neither are the cups for ANY pumping device. If you had bought your device from the NB site, then all you would of had to do is email Lucy and she would replace the cracked dome. She has replaced mine before. Cracking domes is to be expected. THEY ARE PLASTIC. Nothing is indestructible and you can't expect something so inexpensive to be. Even if you were to shell out the THOUSANDS of dollars for a Brava system, their domes are known for breaking down and needing replaced and guess what? They are WAAYYY more expensive than $20.

I have personally seen other pumps in person that are cheaper than a NB, and trust me, you think the NB is "flimsy" then you would be shocked at the other cheaper competitors. Also other competitors domes are SMALLER than NB domes and you don't have as much room to move up and inbetween sizes like with NB.

The farting noise you speak of is because it's a suction device, period. You will have that happen with any suction device no matter what price it is.

If you are not happy with your results with a pumping device, maybe you should try another method of NBE. Not every method is for everyone.

I have to agree with Anastasia,

I am utterly grateful for this device. Great little tool that is not scientifically complex and yet works for most women!

If you think its too pricey, think about how much you spend on herbs every month for even 6 months. Then if those particular herbs don't work out for you(cause lets face it, trial and error is inevitable), you end up spending more.
Bottom line, it adds up and far more than the device itself. The price of noogling is less and less every month you use it. It pays for itself in the long run once you get results. Hell of a lot cheaper than implants that you have to redo every ten years.

The benefits are countless and priceless if you ask me. If I can get beautiful, full breasts that also have added roundess that are natural, I would never look back and continue to pump away.

If I were you, I would keep noogling and focus on what could be: newly developed and healthy breast tissue that are all yoursBig Grin

(26-10-2011, 01:29 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  You say it should be cheaper, but you do realize their competitors are Brava and Bosom Beauty right? Have you not seen the prices on those brands? Even used ones are waaayyy more than a Noogleberry. I honestly think the price is worth it. I have had a NB for over 2 years, the cups are NOT made to last forever, and neither are the cups for ANY pumping device. If you had bought your device from the NB site, then all you would of had to do is email Lucy and she would replace the cracked dome. She has replaced mine before. Cracking domes is to be expected. THEY ARE PLASTIC. Nothing is indestructible and you can't expect something so inexpensive to be. Even if you were to shell out the THOUSANDS of dollars for a Brava system, their domes are known for breaking down and needing replaced and guess what? They are WAAYYY more expensive than $20.

I have personally seen other pumps in person that are cheaper than a NB, and trust me, you think the NB is "flimsy" then you would be shocked at the other cheaper competitors. Also other competitors domes are SMALLER than NB domes and you don't have as much room to move up and inbetween sizes like with NB.

The farting noise you speak of is because it's a suction device, period. You will have that happen with any suction device no matter what price it is.

If you are not happy with your results with a pumping device, maybe you should try another method of NBE. Not every method is for everyone.

I think the point about the competitors is irrelevant, especially since the devices are of different contraptions. I also never said that the device were indestructible or supposed last forever, which is was sort of my point especially in the cost of producing a simple plastic cup. $20 dollars is pricey for plastic device that's not very large with such a simple structure. Those cups are grossly overpriced. Yet, I never said it was an inferior breast pump, especially compared to other companies. Though, I do still believe most breast pumps products are overprice given the market.

You can't expect it to be inexpensive? Yet, it doesn't seem like it took that much to make. I'm look at most breast pumps, and if it's not electric or on some complicated pressure system, I cannot see the cost of $60 in it, barely $35. Compared to other breast enhancement products, it might stand more reasonable, yet it does not make inexpensive, necessarily. Most of all, it's not a particularly complex device.

I never actually said I was unhappy, the title says "whiny, because I know posters would nit pick at it and write it off as whiny, even if I only gave it the slightest criticism. I mention several positive things about it, just as much as I never discouraged anyone from using it. Though, regardless of how I bought it or what my growth was, I'm not going to pretend it's a perfect product when it's not. For it being less flimsy compared to lesser pumps is a great point, but at the same time I cannot see here and say that it's not flimsy. I've used lesser pumps, some of them were very flimsy, while some were actually sturdy and very easy to use. In fact, I had a shape up pump that worked very well and efficiently. It made sounds, but not as loud as a Noggleberry, while the cup was about the same size of a medium Noggleberry pump. It was also a pump that you could interchange cups on from other brands (breast feeding breast pumps).

Ehh, understandable. I bought mine used too btw.

On a side note,
True some are dissapointed with the pump and yes, they are entirely different methods but
I truly think these pumps work in a synergistic way. Some women have amazing and quick results without the use of any supplementation, while others need a little help, then you have those few who don't have any tissue growth to report and have been using for a year plus, hence why they didn't sprout in the first place.

While this device is cheaply made and not at all complex, our bodies are and it seems Lucy maybe a small business entity so who knows how much her cost per product really is in the end. But If she was a corporate type of entity, I can see the cost per device would be very cheap causing the sugg. retail to be cheap.

Also How long were you using shape up? Do you find it to more beneficial?

(27-10-2011, 01:19 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I have to agree with Anastasia,

I am utterly grateful for this device. Great little tool that is not scientifically complex and yet works for most women!

If you think its too pricey, think about how much you spend on herbs every month for even 6 months. Then if those particular herbs don't work out for you(cause lets face it, trial and error is inevitable), you end up spending more.
Bottom line, it adds up and far more than the device itself. The price of noogling is less and less every month you use it. It pays for itself in the long run once you get results. Hell of a lot cheaper than implants that you have to redo every ten years.

The benefits are countless and priceless if you ask me. If I can get beautiful, full breasts that also have added roundness that are natural, I would never look back and continue to pump away.

If I were you, I would keep noogling and focus on what could be: newly developed and healthy breast tissue that are all yoursBig Grin

Comparing it to herbs, more or less is not a real point. Because for one, I do not think they operate in the same way. People do spend alot on herbs, yet there have been alot of unhappy Noggleberry users on its home site and even this site. There are some people who shown utter disappointment in it, even after using for months on end. There's trial and error in both products (like everything else), because nothing out there can guarantee you size increase, especially for a woman. If someone asked me, if a pump could increase their breast size by one or two cup sizes, I would not give them definite yes (maybe if I were a saleswoman). It might work and it might not, yet might work more so in conjunction with herbs or lotions that stimulate tissue in the mammary glands (or with massages).

Personally, I believe that you sort of need both to gain something. Remember, I've been at this sense 2009, and a member of this site. If someone is one of those lucky people who can take one herb or simply use one pump to grow, that's great for them. Generally speaking, from what I've heard and seen, it seems like most people need multiple means to grow. Anything taken orally almost needs some type of aid, unless in some cases its Pueraria Mirifica, MSM/Biotin, galactogogue mixture, or a powerful prescription substance.

I'm agreeing with you on the herbs, they do get pricey for very little result and could cause health problems (a liver can take beating ingesting so many products at high dosages), but at the same time. I cannot say a person will grow with a pump by itself. The price of it cost less and less, each month. I agree, yet for it to be effective, a person still has to grow. If someone uses the product for 7 months with a tiny inch of growth (real account). It's worthless, like spending money on herbs and not seeing growth. It's all based on a big "IF," regardless of what method you choose outside of gaining overall weight and plastic surgery via breast implants or fat injections (they call it stem cell breast surgery for some reason).

I'm not one who would want or even encourage plastic surgery, god knows that's expensive as hell in the states and is an imminent danger to one's health. But for most people, it's a sure thing to a minor life problem. Depending on that person's self esteem and patience. I have alot of acquaintances and people who I've known who have went that route. Because, they couldn't wait for some reason. Self-esteem, more wanted attention, or nagging problem, I do not know the true reasons.

But for me, I will say I can try herbs and pumps, like the noggleberry, because I cannot afford any type of surgery. I'm still paying for hospital bills from a small visit to the ER. While, I'm not in a rush to have bigger breasts necessarily (especially if I am about to get sliced open, be pain, and dish out exorbitant bills for it). It would be nice to wake up with a 36B-36C, tomorrow. It's ok, if I don't or ever will, but I did try it. While adding to your last point, you just never know what will happen, if one sticks with it long enough. You might grow 1 to 3 cup sizes, easily. On the contrary, I could never promise anyone growth on the Noggleberry alone, even if I gained on it myself.

(27-10-2011, 03:46 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Ehh, understandable. I bought mine used too btw.

On a side note and a bit off topic,
I truly think these pumps work in a synergistic way. Some women have amazing and quick results without the use of any supplementation, while others need a little help, then you have those few who don't have any tissue growth to report hence why they didn't sprout in the first place.

How long were you using shape up?

6 months... when I really wasn't taking anything, unless you count birth control.

That's when I got my biggest growth, though.

Just curious, do you have any before and after pics, I wish I had taken and posted my A cup pics but my growth was sudden due to a non NBE attempt and dietary changes.

Overall, how much would you say you have grown since your program?
I seem to have stalled recently which is why I went for the pumpsta.

Also what type of BC are you on. I know BC alone can jumpstart some things in the boob department. I am thinking about nuva ring but I don't want to be sterile. I was on BC for five years and off for 8.

It sounds like you are having a synergistic effect Big Grin Good call.

Having had molds made up for production of anything can be very expensive (I had a few small molds made in China for some unrelated items and it cost several thousand dollars). Yes, a plastic form may not look like it's worth much, but you've got to take production + small run costs into account.

I'm surprised (and happy) that NB keeps producing new items - it is a long and expensive process. To make up amounts you think it's worth and then conclude that it's overpriced is... well... whiny. Here's a tip: a positive attitude helps with NBE. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon