Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Buffee

Buffee
March 21 2007 at 3:25 PM
MyJourney (Login Myjourney)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Buffee...

Do you have pics posted of your progress?? I am soon to receive my BO...hopefully! I am totally stalled out on my herbs now...but the PM soap I added recently seems to be boosting tingles. I went down to lower dosages and then started ramping up. I really don't want to take a bunch of the herbs because of all the side effects I am getting. Who wants boobies when you feel like yelling at your hubby for even suggesting sex?????? LOL!!! And I am getting deranged trying to find the right "herbal" combo...it is just too much chemistry right now. What it comes down to for me is that I am sure that I stunted my growth in puberty because of my "habits" and now just want to resimulate...and get what boobies I should have gotten.
Argh. I really don't want to take a break...I am so scared of losing what I gained.
Have you gained weight while using your BO???

I am asking you since we have sim. stats.

Thanks!

Author Reply
Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffee March 21 2007, 8:40 PM

Hi! Yeah, in fact I emailed my pics to Eve on Friday. I'm trying to be patient before asking her when they will be up Smile

It would take a while to explain all the stuff I've tried since starting in Nov. '05. I had similar frustrations to you and other girls who take herbs-- exhausted, smell like maple syrup or plain old stank, crabby, no libido (although I spent most of the time single and found that I was very understanding when I didn't want sex from me, lol.) I'd try to change what I was taking so I could feel better, and the growth would slow down or stop. I know how frustrating the side effects are, and I can't imagine how difficult they are for someone with husband/kids!

Anyways, the two pics I send were from soon after I started and then again last week. There were months and months of breaks and I did lose maybe 1/4 to 1/2 an inch during those times. I think I always had a net gain.

So far on the BO I do not have the tiredness, crankiness, or fat-hard-belly. I have not gained any weight. I feel the way I do when I'm not taking anything, except for the icy-hot sensations here and there and the soreness and swelling that come during luteal on BO. I think I can stick this program out for months even if I grow very slowly.

Another thing that's helping is that I've done all the frantic herb-buying and routine-changing and I'm pretty sure it's out of my system. I've calmed down a little and I feel more relaxed and as though I'm in it for the long haul. I truly hope that you have a similar experience should you decide to go with this type of program.

Edit Message Delete Message

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Hi March 22 2007, 2:40 PM

Buffee...
I got my BO (dne) yesterday!!!! Yahoo! I took some last night. It was soooo onice to wake up this morning without having taken the handful of herbals that was making my mornings awful. Honestly I feel so much better. sheesh. I guess I've been quite a crab lately...but I was willing to push through just to get some boobies!

Sooo...you mentioned earlier that you take 2 in the am and 3 in the pm. Do you follow the BB suggestions too? (no soy, flouride, take it with water away from meals?)
My BO came with absolutely no instructions!

Thanks...

Oh also, do you take anything else...collagen, saw palmetto, gaba, or nettle root?
I will go peek at your program page right now.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) temperature? March 22 2007, 2:48 PM

Hi, just read your program page. I was wondering how old you are? I take Gaba for the hgh help since I am 34.

Are you still struggling with your temp? I started some liquid potassium iodine and it made my temp go up that day! And I only took a couple drops. Raw thyroid works for me as well.

Anonymous
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffee March 22 2007, 3:20 PM

Hi my journey and Buffee sorry to butt in ,but wherre on the DNE website u order ur BO i can't find it on the website that u guys posted here. I looked and looked and i saw no BO.

Thanks.

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffee March 22 2007, 3:51 PM

Yay- Glad your BO came! I take mine after a meal or with a protein shake, but only because I was getting burning sensations when I took them on an empty stomach with just water.

I'm 31 and have read about raising hgh with some interest. I think I'll watch how you do and maybe try GABA or other precursors later if I stop growing.

Yes, my temp is still low. I haven't checked in a few weeks, but I'm assuming that nothing has changed. I'd like to try the liquid potassium iodine. Where did you get it & do you recommend that place? I'd be so happy to be warmer... that would make my day big time.

Wishing you the best on the BO train, and I'm glad you don't have to put up with the herbs anymore Smile

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffee March 22 2007, 3:54 PM

Hi Annie- go to www.dnepharm.com and type "ovary" in the search box. Pick "Product Name" where it asks you where to search. That ought to work if the direct link wasn't working for you.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Hi BUFFEE March 22 2007, 4:33 PM

Hi Buffee.Just to check up we can take the BO after 2 hours from taking a meal right?and a question about protein shakes,is it ok if it is 100% whey protein or should it be protein isolate?

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey sandy March 22 2007, 6:00 PM

Sorry I'm not buffee, hope you don't mind me jumpin in. Smile but wanted to answer your question about the protein isolate, it's recommended cause it's supposed to be more pure than the concentrate. It's more expensive but better quality. The isolate contains more protein with less fat and lactose. Also, the isolate contains about 90-98% protein, while the concentrate contains about 70-85%. Oh and yes 2hrs after eating is fine to take the bo...1-2 hours after eating is suggested, but 2hrs is best.

Good luck bo buddies! Smile

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Michelleee March 22 2007, 6:25 PM

HIII Michelle.ofcourse I don't mind girl.Thanks for the advice and everything.I have a GNC store in the neibourhood.Have ever tried it?I am only concerned with the bad taste some protein shakes have.YUKIII.so?

HS29
(Login HS29) Re: Buffee March 22 2007, 7:48 PM

The GNC pro performance 100% whey chocolate flavor is tasty. If I remember correctly, the vanilla was pretty good also. Never had the strawberry flavor.

Right now I'm using EAS 100% whey protein powder (23g) I get from Sam's club. It dissolves REALLY well- best so far and I've tried several brands. Their protein bars (chocolate fudge chip) are AWESOME. (the peanut butter one is NASTY) The difference w/ this product is that they use sucralose (splenda) instead of sugar, so if you are watching your sugar intake, these products are great for that. 1-2g sugar for a whole serving, that includes the bars.

Some folks have issues w/ splenda(I do, but think it's better than aspartme), so I pick the lesser of the 2 evils.

I also have tried SportPharma or pharmasport? can't 'member exactly, but that one was my least favorite. It was really cheap and didn't dissolve well and I'm guessing the quality was questionable. BUT it didn't taste too bad.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Oh thank God!! March 22 2007, 9:00 PM

Hi.thanks for the reply.u know my problem is that i can buy only from GNC because there is a store in the area.I can not buy online since shipping will cost me a lot and not even all ship to my country.So that is good news that GNC products taste okay.lol.I think when one of them tastes good so the others should be okay too.Or able to swallow at least.anyway thanks for the information.
SANDY

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffee March 22 2007, 9:54 PM

I forget to mention about flouride... Although my dentist swears that it takes levels far in excess of what we are exposed to through flouridated drinking water to damage teeth, etc, I thought I'd give the non-flouride toothpaste a go. It's no additional effort, so what the hey. I don't have "city" water, so I think the only significant source of flouride was my toothpaste.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) iodine March 23 2007, 3:56 PM

I got it from vitamin cottage...they do have a website also. Yes I recommend them...because they will not sell any "questionable" products so unfortunately for me I have to go elswhere to get ephedra and BO!!! (I use ephedra for my allergies)
Unfortunately also, I just found out I am allergic to iodine and shellfish! So perhaps my "heat" was due to an allergic response. But Husband took it and it warmed him too. Be careful if you are allergic to shellfish or iodine!
I just went yesterday to get the allergy cleared through NAET...and I'll let you know what happens with that. It is pretty trippy that I have been allergic to that stuff all this time. Even weirder is I had tons of thyroid issues during puberty...and I was a vegetatrian then, sooo....I ate a lot of Japanese food...lots of iodine! kelp, seaweed, etc. All these puzzle pieces as to why I didn't grow then.
I am really excited to be "cleared" of the iodine thing...I really think it will improve my health...since I like salt, and it is in practically everything. So, for 25 hours I have had to avoid salt and iodine...it has been hell!!!!!!! I have been craving salt like a mad woman!!!!!! Just shows how affected I must have been from that allergy..
well enough rambling..

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffee March 23 2007, 4:35 PM

Dang! Well, I guess it's good that you know now. I think non-iodized salt is pretty easy to find, so you should be able to return to your salt fetish later. I love salt, too. I salt the hell out of everything I eat.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Salt March 23 2007, 11:06 PM

Well, I do have some "real salt" and it had iodine too. But today when I was able to resume eating salt, I found that I put as much as usual on, and it was too salty!!?? So, hopefully the clearing of the allergy worked, and it helped me not want the salt as much in the process...

Buffeee...I feel so much better today since being off the herbs. They were definately making me grow, but to the demise of my marrige, since they made me a real witch with a capitol B...

I am definately feeling major feelings in my boobies today...not just tingles..like heaviness...almost throbbing! Well..I will post my pics at the end of the month. I took some in betweens right before I started BO..because I was getting a good boost from the pM cream I added.
Here I grow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) oh one more thing March 23 2007, 11:24 PM

Yeaaaaaaa my sex drive is BAAAAAAACK!!!! wooohoo

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffee March 24 2007, 1:26 AM

This is exciting! Grow grow grow!!!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) anna March 24 2007, 4:15 AM

ok...enlighten me...why won't you see anna nichole anymore??? I am a bit out of the loop.
What I will say though...is that SOME women are lucky they have big ole boobs because it deters from their sceeeaarrry face....and overprocessed hair.

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffee March 24 2007, 8:31 AM

Anna Nicole died. You didn't hear that? Okay, maybe you'll see pics of her for a while, but most likely there will be no more new ones :-P

Ugh, to be free of fake-tanned girls with excess makeup and fried blond hair... If only! Those women drive me nuts. And to think that most of them would be really pretty if they let themselves be natural. I don't know what gets into some people.

Speaking of overprocessed hair: I won a $50 bet today. When my veterinarian heard that I was going to leave my hair it's natural color, he bet me that I coudn't go without color/highlights for a year and a half. I cashed in today, and he looked rather proud of himself that he helped me go natural. I didn't even know what my natural color was, having messed with it since it went from blonde to light brown when I was 12.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) hair March 24 2007, 4:35 PM

Hmm..?sorry? to hear about anna...how did she die?
There is this one blond girl that is really ugly that has really nasty big boobs and I can't think of her name off the top of my head. I just wonder what kind of man finds that attractive??? My hubby sees women like that, and I get jealous and he is like..why be jealous? that is just....GROSS looking.
Me an u are the same aout the hair. My mom was a hair dresser, so my mousy blond/brown has been everything from burgandy, hot pink, green...and all the naturals in between. I have been trying to leave it alone, and thankfully when I garden in the summer it bleaches out nice and natural. My scandinavian roots I guess.

Buffeee
April 12 2007 at 3:03 PM
Myjourney (Login Myjourney)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Buffeee, how's it going?
I feel like I am stalling again. Maybe i am just still recovering from the flu.

Author Reply
Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffeee April 13 2007, 4:43 PM

Hey girl,

This month wasn't as good as last, but I'm at 38 3/8. I think I got a little over 1/4 inch. Backed down to 2 pills twice a day. How do you feel like you're stalling? The more I do this, the more I think I need a 1 month break every 3-4 months... That first month is always the best for me.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Re: Buffeee April 14 2007, 1:50 AM

Well,
Just no tingles at all. I ramped down to 2 in morn and 2 at night. Using Nettle Root and Gaba and collagen, and Borage Oil as well. (and blossom soap and St herb cream)

Switched back to Saw Palmetto for the first dose, Nettle root for second dose.
Upped to 2 and 3. Nothing for a few days. Upped to 3 and 3...yeah...slight tingles...
Upped to 3 and 4...now yes!!! last two days lots of tingles itches, aches and pains. No headaches like bfore, I actually feel really good. I think my headaches bfore were unrelated. I really think my body needs a higher dose of stuff...I know that when I did herbs I had to ramp really high with those too.
I am excited with all the tingles...I will keep you posted about growth.

Good to hear from you!

Anonymous
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffeee April 14 2007, 2:11 PM

Cool- I'm glad your tingles are back! I'm all for higher doses for "bigger" people. Heck, you're up to a foot taller than most of the girls who try BE, and you already have boobage to work with. It only makes sense (to me, anyways. heheh.)

Do you get headaches at a certain time in your cycle? I tend to get some mild ones a few days after my period starts, and lowering my dose a little makes them go away. Just wondering if taking too much estrogens in at that time isn't good, because that's a time when it's naturally very low in the body.

I'm sure by the time we figure out what's best for us, we'll be prancing around in D cups.

I haven't decided for sure yet, but I might take a 1 cycle break either after this one or after I run out of pills. Just opened a new bottle this week, and I think I have 2 more in my rubbermaid of herbs & supplements.

Oh- and by the way, thank you for suggesting GABA. It has changed the way I feel! I'm significantly calmer and happier now. It just feels good. I take 2 grams at night, and sometimes one in the morning.

MyJourney
(Login Myjourney) larger doses April 14 2007, 9:53 PM

Yeah, I agree...I mean after all I am weighing in right now at 170.
When I take Ibuprofen, I take more than the recommended dose, per my Dr. because those dosages on their are for "average" weights and heights. Like my husband, he is 6'3 and 250...now if he just takes the dosage on the bottle it doesn't do a thing. It stands to reason that a larger person would need more of an herb or something to do the same as a smaller person.

I "feel' like i am getting bigger...but the tape won't show. "They" seem wider...out in my armpits again, hoping the cycle will do what it did before and fill in on top. I put on a piece of lingerine last night that i haven't worn for months, and it definately fit different than when I first bought it. Yeahhhhh! I filled out the top way more that I did bfore. hubby couldn't keep his eyes off...but he still hasn't mentioned that I look bigger.
That has been the hardest thing about a smaller chest...to get the right size of lingerine or nighties for the rest of me...the top always was hideously baggy. You know...you buy a teddy, and the top is made for boobs??? Or with the sag issue, you put on a microfiber or a mesh stretchy and it flattens your boobs

MyJourney
(Login Myjourney) oops April 14 2007, 9:54 PM

hit send..

flattens your boobs out in an annoying way??? Now I have some substance, and that isn't happening as bad.
Very very glad about it.

Buffee's pics
March 23 2007 at 11:09 PM
Myjourney (Login Myjourney)

You have gotten some good growth Buffee...you are right, we do look very similar...but I think yours are more symmetrical than mine...but watch out cuz I think my smally is catchin up! LOL ;-)
Thanks for posting your pics!!!!

Author Reply
Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffee's pics March 23 2007, 11:45 PM

Congradulations Buffee.

What size were you when you started NBE? Also, did you grow better with the BO or herbs? I'm thinking of going the BO route because although I don't have any bad side effects I just can't afford to continue on longer with the herbs. It's just so much simpler with the BO it seems.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Congratulations! March 23 2007, 11:52 PM

Congratulations Buffee! You've had a lot of growth...you look great girl!!

sandy
(no login) Great Buffee March 24 2007, 12:51 AM

U look fantastic,really that is an encouragment.Congratulations on the growth Buffee,u are doing great girl.I am sooo happy for u. u must feel more confident and happy.Just remember,there is more from where that came from.LOL.keep going dear.
I posted this earlier but on Michelle's page sorry Michelle.Good growth for u all.

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffee's pics March 24 2007, 1:24 AM

Hi & thanks Smile I was a 34A in the first pic, now I'm a full 36B. I've grown a little over 2 1/2 inches. Actually, I've grown more than that but I took a couple extended breaks and shrank a few times because I messed with my programs too much and made them not work. Oh well, I was bound and determined to experiment. Most of this was on herbs, but I've only been on BO for 2 months. I think the 3rd month is when I'll know for certain if I'm going to put on weight or not. That's about the time I'd get fed up with the herb programs.

Myjourney- I thought I didn't have a smaller boob until I looked at the pics. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw where the one boob dips in near the center of my chest. I can't see it from where I'm standing and my boobs take up nearly the same amount in my bras. I hate having a smaller boob!

PS- I am not afraid of your little boob. Bring it on!!! Heheh.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) felt the same... March 24 2007, 4:19 AM

I knew one was smaller...always tried to shove the "bigger" one towards hubby, but he always migrated to smally!!! My bras always fit funny! I think one is/was actually a full cup size smaller than the other...quite difficult to find a good bra...but I never realized how off it looked until I posted the pics! But then others posted theirs, and I see that it is quite common to have one bigger than the other...just like our ears.

Hey imagine that..."Are your ears small? Embarrassed by a smaller ear?...try this Potion...and you will have big ole ears!!!!!!!"""" LOL...sorry.
I'm in a goofy mood.
So happy to not be unhappy!!! yeah bo!!!

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffee's pics March 24 2007, 8:32 AM

Great. Now I'm going to be scrutinizing my ears... Hee hee.

Anonymous
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER OMGosh Buffee March 24 2007, 4:46 PM

You look great....every time I see pictures like yours I'm amazed that we can actually grow our breast beyond what we think we were handed in life, good for you! -- Sissy

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Bufee's pics March 25 2007, 1:30 AM

Congratulations girl! Wow you have grown! Way to go girl !!!! Thanks for posting your pics. Great job! Smile

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Buffeee
October 8 2007 at 3:41 PM
MyJourney (Login Myjourney)

Hey Buffeee you still round these parts?
Myjourney

Author Reply
Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Yes, I'm here! October 30 2007, 8:18 PM

Hi MyJourney! I haven't been around in a while. I've found that when BE stops working, I need to take at least a 2 month break. Breaks kinda help renew my interest in reading the forum, too.

Did progesterone cream last month and BO this month, and I'm just about too big for my B's and padded C's. Yay! How's your progress going?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffeee October 30 2007, 8:26 PM

Hi Buffee,

So good to hear you are backSmile wish you the best of luck with your new start Smile

Lost Sheep
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffeee October 31 2007, 5:51 PM

Thanks, Sandy. It's nice to come back and see that many of the same people are still at it. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll give up when I have D's.

myjourney
(Login Myjourney) been slow November 1 2007, 2:14 PM

Well, my progress has been slow. So I switched up again and am taking PM for a bit. I don't believe I have lost too much boobage, but I am measuring smaller. I am hoping that is due to the fact that I lost weight in my back.
Measuring wize, I guess I am a D cup, but it only looks like that in a bra. When I take my bra off, it all goes in my armpits, or disappears somewheres. Plus I am tall, so I am still looking to build more. Actually what I want is just to fill in the tops and middle. The bottoms are at a good size now.
Myjourney

GLad you popped in!!!!!!!1

Lost Sheep
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Buffeee November 3 2007, 3:36 PM

I don't measure much bigger in circumference anymore, either. I'm thinking that it may be that my boobs sit a bit lower, so I'm measuring around a smaller part of my body alltogether. This may be true, as my underboob (which I almost never measure) is 1/2" smaller than it used to be. Your loss of weight in the back might have done the same thing. My collar bone to underboob is larger than it's ever been, so that points to the boobs sitting lower or filling out more underneath.

Sounds like we're in the same boat as far as not looking our size. I know I'm not as tall as you, but I have this wide chest... I would need duct tape in order to get boob-touching cleavage.

I know the slow going is frustrating, and I think it's a good idea to change up. I'm pretty sure I've been at this since late 2005, but I think I've been off BE almost as much as I've been on. When it affects your mood or your body in negative ways, eventually you realize you need a change. I'm having a difficult time with weight right now, and I haven't taken a firm stand against it. I like to believe that the BE is affecting my weight, but I think it's more closely related to beer and not hitting the gym enough.

Good luck with the PM, and revel in your D cups :-)

Lost Sheep
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Buffee November 4 2007, 1:36 AM

hey girl i saw ur before and after pic and i think u look with ur results...i was wondering what helped u the most to fill out ur bottom as i believe that i have very little fat underneath mines..good luck with everything

Lost Sheep
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Buffeee November 4 2007, 1:36 AM

i meant to say u look GREAT!!

myjourney
(Login Myjourney) itsPaytience, November 8 2007, 12:40 AM

Well, I have a program in the program pages and you can look at it if you want...I don't have a problem filling in the bottom...its the tops and middle that won't grow...argh..
goog luck!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon