Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Just Started Researching BO - Need a lot of Advise.

Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise.
June 25 2007 at 7:19 PM Snowflake (Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have had it with herbs, they just put fat on your stomach and butt. Started reseaching BO. How safe is it? I have no question about breast enlargement, photos speak for them selves. Not alot of sources out there. Wondering where everyone gets theirs and at what prices can I expect. Also has anybody noticed any weight what so ever while on BO, even if its 5 lbs, then I would be leary of this for myself. Any advice, info and comments would be so appreciated as I am at the end of the line for NBE and this is about my last hope. Thanks girls. Experiences on BO more than welcome.

Author Reply
Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 25 2007, 7:30 PM

Sorry I posted this question so quickly, I see weight gain may also be an issue while on BO. I am in my early 40's, so I would have to take that into concideration, don't have the matabalism I used to. But again experiences welcome or any other info.

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 25 2007, 10:08 PM

I will be 40 this year and have a slow metabolism (thyroid problem). I normally put on weight far too easily but haven't gained weight with BO. I use the DNE brand. It cost around eight dollars a jar which is rather cheap.

Edit Message Delete Message

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 25 2007, 11:21 PM

I'm 40 and lost weight since I started BB in November, and kept most of it off. I am not on a strict diet, just watching what I eat and exercising. I lost the most weight when I was drinking 2 protein shakes a day. Despite having a slow metabolism and the type who gains easily, BO has not caused any weight gain. -- Sissy

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 26 2007, 6:40 PM

I've been on BO for 2mos and haven't gained a pound. I actually stopped exercising and thought I would gain weight but I haven't. I'm on the BB brand.
Good luck!!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 26 2007, 7:19 PM

Sorry I don't understand, what is the BB brand? Did you get off a site on the internet? Thanks for the replys girls.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 26 2007, 7:24 PM

Checked out the DNE web page and that is a great price.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) BB June 26 2007, 8:11 PM

BB is short for Bountiful Breast. You'll find their website if you put that in google. A more pricy product though.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 27 2007, 5:12 AM

how many mg's is in the BB brand and what other ingredients/mg's? how does it compare to the DNE brand?

Fennel
(no login) Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 27 2007, 6:48 AM

No idea. Each capsule of DNE contains 500mg, that's all I know. BB is a bit less I think but on the other hand also contains something else and is said to be homeopathically potentialized whatever that is. Girls on here seem to have equally good results from both brands though. Then there is the Vitamin Power brand also, less contents in each pill so you take more of them instead. it probably ends up the same in the end.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 27 2007, 11:41 AM

Yes, checked out Bountiful Breast and it is outrageously priced compared to the DNE brand. BB has some extra herbs which you could supplement yourself at very low dosage and still never spend that much. Too much money for what it is! Thanks for the replys ladies!

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 27 2007, 2:51 PM

Yes, the BB is really expensive... I didn't know about the generic at the time or I would have gotten that instead. I justified it in my mind saying if it works it's still a lot less expensive than a boob job which I was considering at the time.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 27 2007, 6:36 PM

I am taking the DNE brand. It says on the bottle to take 1 twice daily. But I notice most of you are taking 3 or more a day. so do I need to take 3 a day or just the 2? I am currently taking 3. but I am also doing GY's program so I don't know if it is doing anything yet. how do I know what is right dose for me? what else is in the BB brand? maybe I could find it and add it to my routine.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 27 2007, 7:00 PM

Hello all.I am on DNE too.The thing with the instruction on the bottle(1 pill only) is that it is not meant for breast enlargment like the others BB,Vitamin powder.

The way u will know the needed dosage is sadly with trial and error.Everyone is different.Start with 3 pills,U should feel swelling,pains ,tingles,itching ...etc within 1 month..Give it enough time inorder to give each dosage its time to react.If Then u didn't experience any of the above feelings , increase your dose to 4 pills(2000mg) u should also feel something within 3-4 weeks,if nothing happens then take 2500mg(5 pills).
I know it is a very hard thing to do and it needes a lot of patience,but please don't give up quickly and start messing with dosages,it will only get u confused..Give each dose the needed time..Good luckSmile

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 28 2007, 3:53 AM

thanks so much. I will continue with the 3 per day then. should I expect to "see" any difference after 4 weeks or just tingles? did you add any other herbs or anything to the bo?
Do you have a program page?

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just Started Researching BO- Need alot of Advise. June 28 2007, 9:49 AM

After 4 weeks u should feel some pain(it is not all the time and everyday)and some swelling..I have a program page but i am giving u all that advice since i was very impatient and kept increasing and decreasing my doses every week or 10 daysSad
Now i am on 3 pillsSmile that gave me some pain..I added daw palemtto for a while but that was also the time i was going crazy in...i will add it soon too..Saw palmetto is an adrogen blockerSmileit can give a boost to grow..I also use kelp for temperature..If u have low tep u can use L-tyrosine or kelp to increase it.
I am also on a break waiting for my new order to arrive..So i will start with 3 pills,kelp,and will add the blossom-s soap and at last try addiong saw palemtto and see if there is any differenceSmileah,i am also listing to hypnosis,Not everyday but will stick with it when i start my program againSmileIf u want it is on Eve's forum.u can download it and listen to it for free,but u have to keep a weekly program for Margie to give her all information about yoir progress(she is the one that put the links )Good luck with your program

Thinking about BB, advise please
April 4 2007 at 2:29 AM Kate (Login HorseBackRider12)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

I've been researching breast enhancement for a few weeks now, after originally looking at Brava, I stumbled upon Bountiful Breasts and I have many questions for the ladies currently taking BB. Just to let you know about myself, I'm only 16, and wouldn't consider taking any pills until I was at least 17 or 18. I've always had small, saggy breasts and I'm not happy with them at all. BB's website says that anyone can take the pills and they are especially effective on teens, but that makes me wary to be honest. So for everyone using BB (or who just have advise):

1) Is it completely safe with no side effects (nothing crazy like not being able to produce your own hormones because your body has been dependent on outside hormones, or growing a third boob Wink or anything)

2) What is all this talk about being infertile because of BB?

3) This doesn't promote the growth of cancer or anything harmfull, right?

4) Can someone explain to me what people are talking about with the body temperature issue? Does anyone know what causes it?

Everything seems very cushy on the website, of corse. Is there any information avaliable about the long term effects of this sort of hormone replacement?

I'm researching like crazy because I wouldn't want to do anything to jeprodize my future health.

Well, i hope I get some answers, thanks!

Author Reply
Coral
(Login coral.reef) Re: Thinking about BB, advise please April 4 2007, 8:48 AM

Unfortunately there is little point in 'researching like crazy' because there is no real information or documentation available on bovine ovary. I know this because I am a medical student and I have looked. So that's basically the answer to your questions, that there is no information available. I even asked a bovine ovary supplier these kind of questions and I was told by them that they 'didn't have this kind of information'. Anyway I was interested in it because a friend of mine tried it and it certainly did work for her. She gained an inch on her bust measurement quite quickly, although after that it just stopped working for some reason. But she also had a problem in that her period became agonising when she was taking the bovine ovary, but don't think this always happens because everyone reacts differently to what they take.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Thinking about BB, advise please April 4 2007, 11:29 AM

Nobody could answer all your questions with any certainty or scientific evidence, even if they were about the large amounts and combinations of herbal programs. However regarding BB...

1) Everyone is different, but the majority report no major side effects relating to BB. Also no third Boob or utters have been reported either, but the product has only been around for like 10 years, so who knows.

2) I believe that the talk of infertility was just something that someone started or had a theory about. It has been said that women have become pregnant while using BB, but you'd have to go through all the old threads on this forum to find that post.

3) Nobody has reported cancer due to BB, and those of us taking it hope that it does not cause disease, along with everything else we ingest and breath daily.

4) Temperature is important on any NBE program, but more important with BB/BO. To work most effectively, temp should be atleast 98.2. This has to do with thyroid regularity, which is important to grow. However you can grow with a lower temp, but it may take longer and results would not be as good.

BB is supposed to be improving customer service, contact them by phone or do the live chat, the people you will be talking to are not just paid reps, they actually use the product and will try to answer your questions honestly.

Sun
(Login ThaliaSun) Re: Thinking about BB, advise please April 4 2007, 6:00 PM

Kate,

For what it's worth, I'm 38 and just now realizing I've probably had hormonal imbalance issues and a thyroid issue my entire life. If I'd had the presence of mind to think through symptoms and possible interventions at your age-- I might not be struggling with this now. And might already have bigger breasts. :-)

Whatever you decide proceed slowly and be very in touch with your body-- pay attention to all the reactions or lack of reactions, and then investigate those new pieces of information to inform what you do next. You'll learn more about yourself on many levels.

I hope you have a parent or other trusted adult to consult with on all this too.

Best wishes,

~Sun

Kate
(Login HorseBackRider12) Re: Thinking about BB, advise please April 4 2007, 9:42 PM

Thanks everyone! Also, does anyone know the difference between BB and generic BO? I thought one was estrogen and the other was progesteren, is that right?

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Thinking about BB, advise please April 4 2007, 11:22 PM

I must have been half asleep when I read this earlier, I missed the part about your age Kate. So you are just getting all your information ready to know what you want to to do in a couple of years? That sounds pretty responsible to me, and by your post, you seem mature for your age.

Sun is correct, you really should discuss it with a trusted adult. If you have an OB/GYN, that would be a good place to start if you can't talk to a parent. Although sadly, it's possible that your doctor would not know anything about BO or NBE in general.

There are alot of unanswered questions about BO and high doses of herbs, nobody knows what long term effects are. As to your question regarding estrogen and progesterone, if you read the past post on this forum, you will see that that subject has been debated here often. We just don't know and there is no information out there.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Kate April 7 2007, 4:14 AM

My breast were always saggy when they were small too. I have thyroid issues as the above lady mentioned. You may want to check into whether your thyroid is properly working.
Other than that, I have found that topical creams are working wonders for firmness. Since you are young, I would not recommend anything internally but boobie friendly foods, and maybe a topical cream that is herbal like Wonderup. I don't know if the PM creams are ok for teens. I know pm internally is not ok for teens.

Kate
(Login HorseBackRider12) MyJourney April 8 2007, 3:03 AM

Thanks for the help!Smile What is the PM cream? I read a lot about it in this fourm, but what is the brand, is it herbs or somthing else? All anyone ever puts is PM cream and I couldn't find anything on google on it. And also, have you used the Wonderup? If you did, did it work well for you?

Thanks so much!

anonymous
(no login) PM April 8 2007, 9:10 PM

PM is short for Pueraria Mirifica. If you google on that, you'll get results. The main brands are StHerb, Mirifem and the one from pueraria.uk. There is also a soap called Blossom-S. More info on PM - go and look in the pueraria mirifica forum. You will find it on the main page.

There are many girls here who have used Wonderup. If you look in the herbal forum you'll find it's been used by many here and mostly they have had good success. It's probably the best herbal option.

hello ladies may be coming ova here need some info
June 5 2007 at 11:40 AM gingerD (Login gingerD)

Hi,
Now iv been at NBE for ages ad the herbs dont seem to be working with me.
iv been given advice from the boys page that bo may be good for me,
would just like to know a few things.
How many of u are growing at pres?
How long did it take to c growth?

shell-R u on maintenence only now?-Hows it going girl not herdfrom u in ages, r still growing etc.

Cheers guys

Author Reply
jewelflora
(no login) Re: hello ladies may be coming ova here need some info June 5 2007, 7:26 PM

Hi there GingerD! I started bovine ovary about 3 weeks ago, and if my calculations are right I have grown an inch total so far,and it isnt luteal swelling because my period has been over for about a week or more now. I am so bad at keeping records. I do know though what my chest was measuring and what it is measuring now,....so YIPPEY looks like it is working for me! Also I had my first tingles last night before bed. I took about 1500 mg of BO yesterday. My evening dose was 500mg. Anywho that is just my 2 cents! Take Care!

michelle
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hey gingerd! June 6 2007, 1:42 PM

Hey GingerD,

I'm still doing the bo thing. Trying to get a little more size before I quit altogether. To answer your question about results, I started seeing results after about 2 1/2 wks...that's when I also started feeling something happening and was feeling some pains, etc. I was on the bb pills for about 11 months and had 3.75 inches of growth from that, I have been on the generic bo for almost 4months total now and have had 1 inch of growth so far from that. So the generic works just as good for me.

I know NBE gets very frustrating at times...I get frustrated myself even though I've had results, so I know it's durn sure frustrating when you don't have results. But, just hang in there girl, there's got to be something that works for you. If you decide to try the BO, please let me know if you have anymore questions, I'll try my best to answer them. Smile Good luck hon.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: hello ladies may be coming ova here need some info June 6 2007, 5:01 PM

Hi michelle, glad your still having growth.
Could you give me the links for both BO products you have used please
Cheers gd

PS
Also do you think Bo can be used with say natures day, or a bit risky?
Could you just use fenugreek for example at the same time

This message has been edited by gingerD on Jun 6, 2007 5:02 PM

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) To Michelle..... June 7 2007, 5:52 PM

I too think I'm ready to give BO a try, can you tell me if you suggest taking anything else along with it and what dosage you take? Also, is it something you start out at a lower dose with and work your way up? Herbs gave me an inch and a half of growth that I haven't lost when I stopped herbs so I believe it's permanent. I've had success with GY massages but I'm SO busy right now with a new job that's very demanding and I just don't have the time to be diligent with the massages right now. I also want to try getting growth without herbs because it seemed I was taking a large number of pills and that was a hassle. Any advice would be so appreciated!

michelle
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER bovine ovary June 7 2007, 7:01 PM

GingerD,

I see from the other post you got the link for DNE bovine ovary. That one is the cheapest you'll find. The other brand that I'm taking right now (vitamin power) is a little more expensive and plus, you have to take a lot more pills with that brand since each pill is only 150mg compared to each DNE brand pill being 500mg. Plus, the DNE is easier to swallow. But, I'll give you the link for the Vitamin power brand just in case:

http://www.botanicalbeautylab.com/bebo.html

or they also sell it on amazon.com (don't know if they ship to uk though):

http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Power-Raw-Ovary-Tablets/dp/B000C02UMY/ref=sr_1_1/104-5598717-4433547?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1181236892&sr=1-1

To answer your question about using fenugreek with it, I wouldn't right away anyhow. It's been said or recommended not to use other phytoestrogens along with the bo for possibility of overloading your system with estrogen. BUT, I know of a couple of ladies who have added fengugreek before with the bb pills and it actually gave them a boost. I just added Hops to my routine and so far it seems to be working along with the bo. But, I do take the hops at least 3-4 hours away from the bo. To begin with initially, if I were you I would just stick to the basics and start out with the least amount of pills as possible so you won't overload things and then may never know if bo would of ever worked for you. The basics if you do try the bo are to first check your body temp a few mornings in a row (first thing before doing anything) just to get an idea of how your temp usually runs. That will tell you if you need some extra supplements to get your temp up, because in order for the bo to be 100% effective, your temp needs to stay between 98.1-98.6. If yours runs low then you can get L-tyrosine and kelp. (I take 2000mg l-tyrosine a day and 450MCG kelp a day) OR you could always just try the liquid iodine to get your temp up.

Protein shakes are also very important, but if you don't like the taste or don't want to drink those, then just make sure to get plenty of protein in your daily diet. I think there's a formula somewhere on the forum to figure out how much protein we need for NBE...hold on I'll find it. Smile..........

" work out your weight in kilos and
multiply that by 0.8 for your daily protein requirement in grams. Ideally
you should then add at least 30g extra to cover any requirement for the
growth process.

If you were to go with the DNE brand then most people start out with 1500mg a day to see if they feel any sensations, etc. You could stay on that amount for at least 2-3wks, If you don't feel anything then you could move up to 2000mg...if nothing on that dosage then up to 2500 of course. Smile Probably any higher than that would be too high. I don't know of anyone that grew on higher than 2500mg day as of yet. The 2000mg a day is what works for me. I tried 2500mg for a few weeks, but I didn't get any growth so I think that was too high for me.

The good thing about the DNE or Vitamin power bo is you can also take them with a protein meal or snack, so it doesn't have to be an empty stomach. Sometimes when I wait too late to take my 2nd dosage and don't take it with a protein shake, I just end up taking my pills with dinner.

Once you find the right dosage for you, then stay on that dosage I would say at least a month to see what kind of growth or signs of growth that gives you. I wouldn't add other phytoestrogens or even Saw Palmetto/stinging nettle until after awhile...unless of course, you start getting acne by chance, then I would add the saw palmetto or nettle root.

You can also start out with flax seed oil, EPO or royal jelly. My pick out of those would be flax seed oil after reading where someone said that wonderup even suggests flax seed oil because it aids the body in storing fats in the breasts.

Good luck Ginger...I think I covered everything...sorry I wrote a novel.

TO LISA:

Congrats to you on growing with the herbs and the GY program! Smile The massaging IS time consuming I tried the GY awhile back and had some good growth on top, but was shrinking some on my around bust measurement, so the time put into it was not worth losing what I had worked hard to gain before. Smile

I think I covered everything up above to my repsonse to Ginger, but I'll sum up everythign again if it'll help:

1.make sure body temp is between 98.1-98.6 (if not can add l-tyrosine/kelp or liquid iodine or the coconut oil like someone posted on one of the recent posts)

2. STart off with 1500mg DNE bo (split however you like...1 morning, 2 afternoon or evening or vice versa)...then yeah work your way up if you don't feel anythign or see anythign happening.

Protein drinks or plenty protein in daily diet. I've always used a protein drink from walmart that tastes pretty good and it's cheap..here's what it looks like:

http://vitanetonline.com/description/U35...-CHOC-2LB/

3. Flax seed oil, epo and royal jelly are good additions to add if you want. I take the FSO and royal jelly. I only started taking those cause in the past when I was taking bountiful breast pills they suggest to take those extras if you have a fast metabolism.

4. later you could try adding saw palmetto to give your body a boost...but it's not always needed. I took it for a long time, thinking I needed it since it did give me a boost at first. I dropped it awhile back to see if I could still grow without it and I'm still growing.

Hope this helps. Good luck ladies. Smile

Sheepish Sheep
(no login) Re: hello ladies may be coming ova here need some info June 7 2007, 7:37 PM

Adding any kind of phytoestrogens to the BO would dilute the hormones in the BO. Remember that real hormones are always stronger than phytohormones - why let a weaker substitute take up all the space on the estrogen receptors when you are taking the real deal?

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: hello ladies may be coming ova here need some info June 8 2007, 4:32 AM

Thanks chelle, you are awesome! This is very helpful information. I'm ordering my BO tomorrow. :-)

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: hello ladies may be coming ova here need some info June 8 2007, 12:26 PM

Michelle thank you so much for the info, i will be buying some soon.
Glad of your explination,il let you know how i get on

Good luck and thanx again

Lisa
(Login lilmama40) Re: hello ladies may be coming ova here need some info June 9 2007, 5:04 PM

So would you say to start if using DNE (500mg) it would be alright to just take 1 three times a day with meals? I tend to eat a fair amount of protein but I will now be even more aware of making sure I do. I'm usually not a big breakfast fan so maybe I'll try the protein shake for breakfast too. I've got a supplement that contains flax, fish, and borage oil all in one so I will go back to taking that 3 times a day as well. My body temp is warm enough, so I'm ok in that department. I can't wait to see what happens! :-)

seriously in need of advice on BB! : (
March 7 2009 at 7:43 PM Rose (no login)

Ok so just like so many of you I really think my boobs are not in proportion to the rest of my body and I AM SAYING NO TO IMPLANTS!!
It sometimes depresses me to a point that I want to cry because standing in the mirror i feel like a 12 year old starting to go through puberty!! I dont want to walk out of the room everytime a love scene comes on and Im with my bf, how sad!! Sad My hips and my waist are in perfect proportion and then come my boobs...hmmm not quite there.
One of the main reasons why I hate it soo much is that its such a stupid thought to have going through your head so often throughout the day. It makes me feel empty and like an airhead who only thinks about her boob! I am not that person!!!!!!!! I have really tried so many times to get over this but it is not working so I have decided to find an alternative to surgery!
I found the BB website about a year ago and have read through it since many, many times but never really had the money to buy. I have also been hesitant bcoz I have a few questions before I start.

I have a loving bf who Ive been with for a year and a half and he says he loves every bit of me Smile so Im happy and really love him but its about meeee I hate my boobs just nottt matching my body Sad

Im 19 years old and got my period when I was 12 so there is no hope for my boobs anymore Sad
Im a 34B and I know some of you may think that is big but especially when my nipples are erect they look like As!!! and do not fit my hips!

I do not want my bf to know about this and i probably only want to grow 1.5 inches so I just feel content with myself!

And so I really would like to know anyone who took BB PLEASE HELP! or even BO

1. I am on the combined pill and want to continue taking it. On the BB website it states that it does not effect it. Has anyone experienced anything different?

2. Will I still get my period in the "breaks" that I take between the 21 pills or has anyone missed a period?

3. I can only afford and only want to take the pills for the 4 months bcoz I dont want to mess with my body for too long even though it says that it is completely safe. Has anyone experienced really bad side effects?

4. At my age (19) do you think that 4 months is enough to grow an inch or inch and a half?

Thank you all, ANY help is much appreciated

Regards Rose

PS. sorry for the essay Tongue but Im sure this is all equally important to you guys as your here Smile

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: seriously in need of advice on BB! : ( March 9 2009, 1:23 AM

I will try to help you by answering some of your questions.

1. I can't speak about birth control because I am not on birth control.

2. I have not read on here of BO affecting anyone's period and it has not affected mine. Periods are usually affected by PM.

3. The common side effect seems to be headaches other than that I have not experienced any negative side effects. And the headaches if you do get them, last only for a little while. Other than that I have not seen any side effects from people on this forum. You could look through the BO forum to double check.

4. You could take it for 4 months and gain an inch and a half but the question is will you keep the gain? I think it is a realistic goal, but it may not be permanent. It seems time and time again that those who see the best results take BO for at least 6 months.

Also, it seems that the younger your are the better and faster BO works.

I hope this helped to answer some of your question

Rose
(no login) Re: seriously in need of advice on BB! : ( March 11 2009, 7:56 PM

Hey thank you for responding, yes this does help at least I wont be worried about a messed up cycle Smile

Just want to add, it says on the BB (Bountiful Breast) website that it shouldnt take more than 3 months to enlarge to a C cup when used by young people like myself. Also states that whatever you gain is permanent when you stop taking the product. Im guessing this is said safely eg. those who are say an almost A cup can still grow to a C in that time. Another thing I read was use for 6 months to a year to gain 3 - 4 cups which is too much for me and I dont want to have to gain this much to keep just an inch and a half or two inches. Its a a bit confusing to be honest :S I really do hope I can take the product for 4 months and keep my gain, fingers crossed so so tightly Smile

What do you think would be the best thing to do? Any better ideas anyone?

Im planning to order in April as I will have more money by then and it will be a bit warmer which helps with growing Smile

Good luck to you all Smile

Rose x

Rose
(no login) Re: seriously in need of advice on BB! : ( March 11 2009, 8:20 PM

I forgot to add that I am not on any weight loss diets and dont plant to loose or gain overall body weight. (just gain boobs) i will do my best to eat plenty of protein when taking BB and after so hopefully this will help me keep want I gain...

Anonymous
(no login) Re: seriously in need of advice on BB! : ( March 14 2009, 4:45 PM

I will warn you though Sissy (I think it was), took BB for 11 mths and ended up losing all her gains from BB. Which was about 4 inches, when she stopped taking the product. I don't know why this happened,but it does. You should check out the thread, I am not sure what it is called but it was along the lines of "Is BO growth permanent".

I would guess that you have to take it for some time after and slowly decrease when you reach you size, and not to stop right away. Although some of the people who said they lost growth, did do that. But I really dont think anything under 6 mths is going to be permanent. Also, BB suggests a 9 mth supply and that gives you a money back guarantee.

Rose
(no login) Re: seriously in need of advice on BB! : ( March 19 2009, 9:00 PM

Hello again and thanks for the warning.
What happened to Sissy really makes me question the effects of BB as 4 inches is quite a lot of growth,
if you can call it growth as it seems quite odd that she would lose it just like that. I mean if it was actually grown tissue and during or after taking the product she did not lose from her overall body, it seems highly unlikely she would just lose her growth. Unless it wasnt really growth but then again to just swell 4 inches seems a lot.

This really makes me think twice about buying BB but I guess would rather try and do something about it than nothing as I dont want to keep feeling so low. Sad *sigh*

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER It happened exactly like I said........ March 23 2009, 3:16 PM

When I grew so well with BB, I was in heaven. I gained while losing weight also, eating sensibly and excercising, not really dieting. After 9 months or so, I weaned myself for like a month, taking one pill a day (still getting fuller during that last month actually), then stopped like after 10 months thinking I was happy for now, and might start again after giving myself a break. The growth felt so real....it wasn't water gain or anything like that, it was pure fullness with no fluctuation. Actually, my gains may have been more than 4 inches, because as I lost weight, I lost back fat, so that would effect my measurements.

When I tried to get BB to help me, they pretty much ignored me and said it wasn't possible, it should be permanent. Real nice huh? Instead of ignoring me, they should have tried to help figure out what happened - as anyone who had read back through the earlier post on this subject, it's happened just like me to other women. I always tried not to be critical of BB, until now, I'll say that although they may have a good product that works for some, the owner is a liar and her ethics are not so great, but I'm not going to elaborate further.

I would not want to discourage anyone from trying BB, cause they may respond like me, and then be even luckier to keep the gains. I am currently taking generic BO from Vitamin Power, and using the Noogleberry pump, and I'm happy with my results so far. My opinion would be that even though it may be expensive....it's not too much to give it a try, when you think of the other things we spend money on. Good luck Smile

Sissy

Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results?
November 10 2008 at 5:18 PM Mariah (Login MariahsDs)

I am just wondering how many of us are doing BO?

I know that Monkey, Dory and Baby are on it, but is there anyone else? It seems the PM forum is bumping! While the BO forum is kind of dead. I would like for the BO people to share their experiences.

Happy growing!

Author Reply
dory
(Login Dory505) Mariah November 11 2008, 5:06 AM

I used bb for 60 days and still taking them. i also took:
1 Gaba 500 mg (for growth hormone)
1 Royal Jelly 1000 mg + 1 Selenium 200 mcg + Zinc 50 mg (for low thyroid)
took 2 kelp (150 mcg each) and 2 L-Tyrosine (500 mg each) as Bountiful Breast told me to do for low temprature
took nearly 70 grams of Protien (shakes, food, milk)

on my 1st month i didnt massage at all,. grew 1/2" .. but on my 1st month i also took saw palmetto 3 pills (for excess androgen)but it made me gain weight!! from 110 lb to 120 lb in 1 month!! i removed that from my program and tried to lose weight

the seconed month i concentrated on losing those extra pounds i got + i massaged my breasts with Phytoestrogenic cream 3 times daily 360 inward rotations. i didnt grow anything this time but lost weight (now im 116 lb) and kept my 1/2" growth. but i felt that the phytoestrogenic cream didnt work well with BO so i stopped massaging. i just got a suction device (bosom beauty 2012) but still not sure if it will work good for me im still new to that. i am impatient cuz im getting married in 6 months and i wana look fab in my wedding dress and pix!!

oh and im planning to take maca root pills to enhance my butt too Big Grin

good luck everyone

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 11 2008, 2:41 PM

Dory,

Thanks so much for responding, I have been waiting a while for someone to respond. Since you stopped massaging have you been growing? I also stopped with the phytoestrogen cream as it was making my smaller breast even smaller. I have just been massaging with firming lotion and I appear to be getting fuller! It has only been 3 weeks, but I can notice some filling up of my breasts.

I am sure will grow very well in 6 months and look wonderful in your wedding dress. I think the main thing is to be consistent. Perhaps once you have stopped with the phytoestrogen cream you may go back to experiencing 1/2 inch growth per month. I knew it was slowing me down too because the breast I wasn't massaging was getting bigger and the one I was massaging was getting smaller.

Try not to loose your weight too fast or else your breast will go too. Also, I try not to do too much cardio at the gym because I don't want to burn the fat in my breasts.

How many months supply did you buy from BB? I had gained some weight on herbs, which I am trying to loose slowly. Probably another couple of pounds.

How many grams of protein shake do you take? I am planning to take ultra breast and they said that I should be taking 100 grams a day in the form of a protein shake. I just wanted to know how much you were taking because you seemed to grow pretty well. Although, you are taking BB and I am taking Generic.

Why do you take Selenium and Royal jelly? Are they supposed to help with NBE while on BO? If I could consistently experience 1/2 inch a month I would be the happiest girl alive!

Thanks for your input, Sorry about the long novel Wink

dory
(Login Dory505) Mariah November 12 2008, 1:28 PM

i just stopped massaging from nearly 3 days. i felt i miss doing this as i've been doing it 3 times daily 360 inward rotations last month. i didnt notice any growth yet. but i begun to moisten my breasts with Strech marrk Lotion (palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion) to prevent stretch mark cause the suction device i just got is (a monster) :'( too strong and painful.
i am rilly not sure if i stopped growing this month cuz of the phytoestrogenic cream of because i lost weight, im not trying to do it fast, but i rilly freaked out when i knew i gained those pounds (in 1 month)!! so i stopped eating carbs and was counting my calories and ofcors, removed saw palmetto from my program as many ladies here have reported that it cause horrible weight gain/ to be honest, i prefer to be flat chested than being fat with large boobs.
i have bought the 13.5 months supply of bountiful breast. and (on my first month) i was taking nearly 90 grams of protien daily, but thats not good, i think that helped me gain weight along with the saw palmetto, an averege woman should not take more than 50 grams of protien daily, we (as growing girls) since we are doing nbe, should take between 50 - 60 grams daily, body builders are taking 120 - 150 grams of protien daily to gain muscles!! we dont want that Smile we just need to grrrrow some stuff Tongue so i suggest u not to take more than 70 grams of protien daily, if u notice next month that u gained a lil pounds, descrease to 60 grams and that would be perfect.
how much you are taking generic BO every day?
oh. and about ultra breast, i dont believe its good because it contains (isoflavones) which is taken from SOY, and thats dangerous, as i read many article regarding that.
I'm taking Royal Jelly, Zinc and Selenium for Slow Thyroid function Sad these supplements are not NBE tools and wont grow breasts but i have slow thyroid problems and that stops my body from naturally producing Thyroid hormone which is very important hormones all related to breast growth, i suggest anyone having problems in their thyroid (after taking permission from their doctors) to use these supplements beside Thyroxine. very helpful. and keeps me active all the time.

im planning (after clearing my schedual to use these for nbe:
-Bountiful Breast 2 pills daily as suggested by bb + 2 kelp 150 mcg each + 2 L-Tyrosine 500 mg each
-Hypnosis Mp3 files: 1/2 hours twice daily
-Bosom Beauty 2012 Suction Device: 1 hour twice daily

i know this sounds alot and if i get any growth i would never know wether its the Hypnosis that helped me grow or bb or bosom beauty but anyways i dont have time to test every method at a time lol so im doing it all together and i dont care i'll do whatever it takes , on my wedding day: I WILL BE SEXY AND I WILL HAVE THE BOOBS!!!! Big Grin

Best Boobie Wished, all of u <3

dory
(Login Dory505) sorry i forgot to add November 12 2008, 1:34 PM

isoflavones are not just dangerous, it damages your thyroid function and ofocrs, affects breast growth, atleast thats what bountiful breast told us not to do and also not to use Flourided tooth pastes cause that also damages thyroid, i suggest u if u have the time to test ur thyroid, if its slow, your breast will stil grow, but rilly slow Sad i hope you dont have this problem.

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 12 2008, 9:48 PM

Hey Dory, just wanted to point out a couple things. First and foremost, extra protein will only ever cause a weight gain if you're eating it in *addition* to all the other food and beverages you were eating before. The key to adding additional protein is to swap it in the place of something else so that you to maintain the same calorie intake.

In the end, calories are the only thing that make you gain or lose weight. Take in more calories than you expend and you gain, no matter what form you took them in as. I'm on a maint. plan after a 40 lbs weight loss and my average intake of protein is 60 - 90 g per day. I often get 100+ g now and while I was losing weight because I was building, and now need to maintain, muscle mass during the process. So don't shy away from protein as it may be very beneficial to your growth. Just use it in the proper manner as with any other substance.

dory
(Login Dory505) BooBoo November 13 2008, 6:01 AM

wow!! thanks booboo i never knew that protien can help to lose weight. i dono lol my mom keeps telling me those protien and pills u r taking will make u fat >_< lol.
thanks for that input. but still i think i gained weight last month cuz i've been eating too much grilled fish and meat and drinking 3 glasses of Low Fat Milk the 1st month i was on bb.
i'll try to increase my protien intake then,. i wont be worried im not taking that saw palmetto (weight gainer :S) Big Grin

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 13 2008, 7:25 PM

Glad to help. However, it's not so much that it helps to lose weight, but that it takes your body longer to process so it tends to keep you from eating as much or as often. Just remember that if you drink, for example, a 100 calorie protein shake, you need to cut out something else that you would have eaten that has about 100 calories. So skip a cookie, or a piece of bread, etc. for each shake you add daily.

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 13 2008, 7:51 PM

Boo Boo,

So you think taking 100 grams of protein a day is ok? Why are you taking so much protein? Are you a body builder? Are you taking BO? I would love to take as close to 100 grams of protein as possible. I only take 16-32 grams daily, and on a good day perhaps 48 grams. I don't think I have gained any weight by taking the protein shakes but, I do workout 2-3 times a week and I try to take my shake after my workout. However, I did gain weight on herbs which I am trying to lose which is why I workout so much now. I try to keep my cardio to a minimum though as I DO NOT want to burn the little fat away that I have in my breasts!

Thank guys for your responses.

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 15 2008, 2:43 AM

Yes, 100 g is perfectly healthy, so long as your body can use it. Any excess is merely excreted through urine, not maintained by the body. No, I am not a body builder. lol However, while losing weight, most women lose a min. of 25% of it as muscle, which is the opposite of what you want to do (build and maintain new muscle while losing fat). I was doing regular strength training sessions, plus some pretty heavy cardio. I had no trouble using every bit of protein I gave my body.

When you say you "take" 16-32 grams of protein per day, do you mean total or that you add in addition to your normal eating? If it's total, that's very low and I would definitely suggest getting it into the 50+ range just for health reasons.

The protein I get now is just due to my regular eating habits. Considering the fact that a decent sized steak can have upward of 50 g of protein, it's not as hard as you might imagine. Most people don't even realize just how much of everything they get (or don't get) each day. I know only because I still log my foods to keep my calories in check.

Lastly, I just started taking PO this week.

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 15 2008, 2:09 PM

I take 16-32 grams of protein in a shake form. I do get more protein from my diet which has always been naturally high in protein. I have not been counting my protein intake, maybe I should start. The thing is, that Ultrabreast said I should take 100 grams of protein in a shake form. I meant to ask you if it is ok to take 100 grams of protein in the form of protein shake, not food. Why did you choose PO instead of BO? How long ago did you start and are you seeing any results? I seen on one post that PO is supposed to be weaker than BO, so that is why I am asking. Another lady said on the bountifulbreast site that our bodies can only absorb/digest 25 grams of protein at a time, do you know anything about this?

I am also trying to lose some weight, but mostly tone EVERYTHING!

Thank you BooBoo.

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 15 2008, 7:18 PM

My guess is that they give you such a high figure just to be on the safe side. No one outside of body builders need THAT much protein on top of a decent diet. However, as I said, as long as it's within reason, it's safe. So you're better off getting too much than too little, in this case. And yes, 25 - 30 g is about the most we can extract at any given time. The rest is excreted without being processed. So it's important to make sure your protein sources are spaced well throughout the day.

I chose PO due to the lower cost, ease, and the least amount of side effects. There's just no way I can make myself take the 9 - 16 pills per day that the lower dose BO pills would require. Also, I've noticed that most of the people that have made the assumption that PO is "weaker" than BO have done so because they did not have such dramatic reactions to it, i.e. little to no fogginess, mood swings, growing pains, etc. However, they have still gotten results. My guess is that this is actually related to the fact that we are physiologically closer to the pig than we are to cows and that this allows for better metabolizing.

Really, it's all just theory and I figure what's the worst that can happen? Nothing. lol I'm also using Brava domes at the same time, so I am not really going for the scientific approach here. In the end, I don't care which one works, so long as something does. lol I just started the PO on Wed. so no results yet (don't I wish lol)

Lastly, weight loss and toning are very different endeavors, though they go best together. If you're trying to lose weight, definitely start keeping track of calories, though be sure not to cut too much as you're trying to grow in other areas. For toning, I'd suggest exercise bands. They are cheap, versatile, and provide a great overall toning workout.

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 15 2008, 8:25 PM

Hi everyone

Just thougth I'd chime in here. As far as weight loss/gain goes, for me, it's carbs that are the enemy... not protein. I gained a lot of weight last year on herbs (and being lazy about diet) and have managed to lose 30 lbs on a high protein, high fat, very low carb diet. This also seems to work well with the BO for breast growth (Fawn said this too, in an old post). I'd still like to lose another 10 lbs or so.

I'm definitely seeing results with growth-- I'm really filling out my bras now (they were loose after the weight loss), and today the difference is noticeable to the eye, too. I didn't take pics, and now I wish I had, because you really, honestly can see a difference. Not a huge difference, but I've only been on this 6 weeks. I'm also in the luteal phase, so some of this is swelling I think. Still, last month I did keep growth even after my period.

I am getting some side effects, though.... headaches, and also fatigue and generally not feeling well. I don't know if they are related or not, but at least the headaches correspond exactly to when I started taking the product.

I think I'm going to take this until my supply runs out (I have 3 more months) and then hope I maintain what I've gained. I do worry about messing around too much with hormones in terms of health.

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 15 2008, 9:22 PM

Thanks BooBoo and Monkey for your posts.

At 6 weeks to notice results is still pretty good. I have not seen results that fast with anything that I was taking. So, I'm guessing that if you take more protein then you will see better results? I do think I should up my protein shakes but I don't have the time to take it so many times a day, since the doses should be spread out.

I am going to take PM for now until I can order some more BO because, my order never came from amazon and I already had like a 2 year supply of PM just sitting here. I figure I might as well use what I have before I buy anymore. I will be taking PM days 1-14 and then progesterone cream days 15-28. I am thinking of doing PM for 6 months then BO for 6 months and then back to PM for 6 months.

I do feel a little bit more filled out from taking BO but I had only been taking it for 3 weeks, expecting to continue on utrabreast.

Please keep posting your results so I can know what to expect when I start taking BO again.

Good luck to you all, Mariah

Monkey
(Login minimonkey2) Re: Is ANYONE taking BO? Is ANYONE seeing results? November 21 2008, 5:42 AM

Well, no more real progress to report at this point, but I'm in that premenstrual state where I can't really tell anything. Most of the side effects are getting less severe at this point, but I do still get acne premenstrually.

Definitely not causing weight gain, though, and that is a big plus! I'm still losing weight, actually, and that also makes it really hard to tell what's what with breast size, but I can say for sure that I'm not losing any breast, so that's good!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon