Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bleeding throughout this whole month

Hey
I've been taking Ultra Breast BO for around past 3 weeks. I started a few days after my last period ended in September. But shortly after I stopped my period and started taking BO I began bleeding and have been bleeding ever since I started taking BO. It is not really heavy bleeding or period bleeding, but just a few drops every day. But enough to scare my and is pretty annoying to have to deal with every day especially when my period is over. I will be starting my new cycle i a few days, so it scares me alot that I have been bleeding this whole month.
Btw I am on oral bc pill (yasminelle, a Bayer brand).

Can some of you wise ladies help me figur out what it can be cost by and why?
Has anyone in here had the same problem og something similar to this?
And if so what did you do to make it stop, because I have no idea what I should do about it?

Thanks Smile

Your taking a low dose progesterone containing bcp, yasmenell has an even lower dose of estradiol than yaz does, but the same amount of progesterone. Add to that you are nowing taking BO which also increases progesterone.

Some gals spot when they begin getting too much progesterone in their system, I know I do, but mine tends to only be at the end of a period if I get too much progesterone. If you are more sensitive to progesterone then it can make it last longer or througout the cycle. You'll have to decide if you want to wait it out and see if your body adjust to it or not, or if you just don't want to wait that long.

I personally stopped my pills during my period back when I was on BB and that helped shorten my periods, meaning it stopped the 4 or 5 days of spotting at the end of my period that I was having.

Mel

Okay thanks Smile
But is it too dangerous for my to countinue taking Ultra Breast or should I just taking it all together?
Would I mess my body up completely if I keep on taking it?
Or can I just switch to another bc-pill?

I do see some little results already even though I have only been taking BO for about 3 1/2 weeks.

I realize that this is somewhat different, but several years ago I was put on a low-dose bcp (can't remember the name of it now) that caused me to spot all month long. I gave it up after that first month because I was unhappy with that so I can't say if it would have stopped on its own after that or not. But last summer I started taking Beyaz, which is a low-dose combination bcp pill. The first month I took it I experienced period-type cramping the whole cycle, and from the time I ovulated until my period started, I had spotting/bleeding. It was basically like a light period for about 2 1/2 weeks. Then I got my "real" period, so that was a lot of fun. Rolleyes I called the doctor about it and was told that if I really wanted to switch I could, but that a lot of times it can take up to 3 months for your body to adjust to the hormones and for the spotting/bleeding to stop. So basically, in the case of bcps at least, it seems to be normal and "okay" for you to bleed like that. However, I don't know for sure if the same goes for something like BO or herbs, since they're not really performing the same function as bcp. My next cycle on the bcp was totally normal and the spotting completely stopped.

In my opinion, I would say to give it another cycle. If you start experiencing heavy bleeding or it's not showing any signs of improvement from last month, maybe do try to switch bcps. I bet that alone would take care of it.

Best of luck to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon