Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl1989, story and program page

Hey everyone, a quick update, i have just hit another hurdle lol i have started lactating again really badly, this is the second time now in a short period of time but this time is so bad, i have seen my doctor today about it and she has said i have been unlucky and i she thinks i might have a problem with this happening alot, its all due to a certain hormone that my body produces, so there is not alot i can do about it. My breasts are massive and heavy and swollen and altogether uncomfortable and i hate it. But im going to get through it and hopefully try to manage it and control it best i can. Thanks everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl, you certainly sound like you've had a rough trot of it over the past few months.

Is the lactating happening when you noogle. Or do you think it's the BB. I know when your breastfeeding and you use a breast pump to express milk and its basically along the same principle as the NB. It's just sucks it out.

As for your weight gain you mentioned in some previous posts, do you think it might be because of all the protein your are having. I think you said your having 3 protein drinks a day and 3 protein bars. That's a hugeeeeeee amount of protein. I don't know if your still doing all the protein stuff but if you are, maybe if you cut back a bit you may drop a few pounds. Sorry if you've already spoken about this in another post somewhere.

I hope you can sort out your problems soon. You always have very encouraging words to say on this website.

WOW cheryl:

your story is amazing, along with those results! wholly crap my jaw dropped your breast are beautiful. I think those are the kind of results we all looking for.

thanks for sharing with. I will be following your journey

Hi both, thanks for commenting, i do think alot of my weight gain was to much protein, i have cut down alot now but alot of my weight acording to my doctor is natural weight as she calls it lol easy for her to say lol but its just the process my body has gone through as it has changed and i think i am the shape im always going to be, i just want to even out the lumps and bumps lol, as far as lactating goes its something to do with the high amount of hormones i have and it has caused me to produce another type of hormone which a cannot remember for the life of me lol and that has caused my lactation problem and i might always have this problem which is very depressing, i just have to deal with it the best i can and find ways to control it and not let it control me if that makes sense. And thank you nbecurious, i hope my results can encourage people and you to reach your goal, so good luck and let me know how you get on.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi everyone, just a quick update on my changes. I still taking BB but i have stopped noogling due to lactation, this is under control now but i am full with milk but its better than being in pain and leaking everywhere lol. I am still a DD but my breasts have changed shape again, they are very full but a little saggy but they look very mature, my nipples have enlarged even more and my areola have increased but they are becoming alot lighter and i quite like this as i was very dark before. I really dont think i am going to get any bigger now i think my boobs have reached maturaty but ill give it more time to see if i get any more changes but im very happy with the size. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

hi cheryl, at which month did you start your program ?

Hi msla, i started in December i think lol it seems along long time ago now so i cannot remember exactly but it was December or January, hope this helps hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl1989,
Just read your story. WOW. With so much knowledge & experience with NBE, maybe you could help me. I'm 60 yrs old & post menopausal (for 8 yrs). I just started noogleberry 2 mo ago (I never knew there was a natural way to increase breast size) and BB 6 weeks ago. I know it hasn't been long but I am frustrated because of no results. I have huge swelling after NG but it all deflates soon afterwards. I'm wondering if it's because I'm too old & have no hormones. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.
Thank you

Hi Lostacres, your not too old atall honey so dont even think itBig Grin it is true that it becomes harder to enlarge your breasts with NBE the older you get, but 60 is not old lol so dont worry. Im no expert with all NBE related things but i have picked up quite abit of info over the years lol so ill try my best to help hun. Ok BB or BO is progesterone based so it makes your body produce uts own hormones, now as you have been through the menopause i am not sure how it will effect you now, i know some women get there growth on around the time of there period but some dont, also i was male and i never had periods obviously lol but i grew very well, so i would say give BB upto 3 months, also check your tempreture, it should be between 98.2 to 98.6 for maxiimum effectiveness, but aslong as your above 97 you should be ok. Also make sure your getting enough protein hun. Progesterone is very good for women who have gone through the menopause or are going through it so i would say give it some time, because you are a mature women it could take a little longer honey. Also the NB swelling you get will start to last longer with time, but im talking 6 months plus really and i would say atleast a year before you get permanent growth, it does take time. So just try and be patiant lol easier said than done i know lol but its well worth it and you have this lovely forum to support you on your journey for bigger boobsBig Grin Hope this helps a little and good luck, let us know how its going.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon