Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress and kept results?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I have a few questions for those who used hypnosis for a while now.
How many inches were you able to get? do you think that the results are permanent? I mean did you keep your results after stopping hypnosis for a while (more than 2 months).

I used to be a medium A (not sure about how to do the conversion for american size) and I am now a big A using only fenugrec pills and cocoa butter massage, I don't like taking a lot of herbs, so I would like to start hypnosis and see if it helps ^^

I am also new to it and haven't use it before but now after reading your reviews about hypnotherapy, i am also going to start it. I hope it will also help me to get more inches. Will let you know about my experiences later.

I've actually used hypnosis before for about a 2 weeks time and managed to grow about 1/2 an inch. I've been thinking about restarting my hypnosis regimen seeing as I'd like to have better and more prominent results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon