Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much PM do you take a day?

So I have started taking these PM from Thailand,

http://www.ebay.co.uk:80/itm/Pueraria-Mirifica-Bust-Breast-Enlargement-Firmness-/250784067160?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3a63e52e58,

They are 300 mg per capsule, I take as rekommended 2 per day.

I am not sure if this is enough. I felt some breastpain after abt 2 weeks taking them but that has stopped, have been taking them for 5 weeks now in total.

Should I take more capsules a day?

I really appreciate your answer. Thank you!

Hi, I bought PM Ainterol and there is written not more than 2 capsules a day. And start with one capsule a day and after 2 - 3 weeks take 2 capsules a day in the morning and in the evening and if you forget to take it, don´t take 2 capsules together.

with ainterol, its 500 mg..so i take 2 per day, that's 1000 mg. you have 300 mg per capsule, so you can take up to 3 per daySmile

im on my secnod cycle of pm now, i had differnces at first but today im think there's no changes anymore.. i think the swelilng went down.. i dont think im gonna stop now when my 15 day ends, i'l continue for the month. lets see

A month ago I finished my first bottle Ainterol,
surpriendente but the result was: The doubled size of my breasts, never broke my nails and my hair is growing very quickly, but saw no improvement in my skin that has acne.
I suspect that the result of Pueraria has been so good for me because I suspect SOP Tues.
I do not know ... I have a lot of acne, period 3 in 3 months, a lot of hair, depression and mood disorders. I will select a doctor to know.

Unfortunately I had to stop with just one bottle for failing to order other, but will continue as soon as I possibly can!
The strange thing is that since then I feel that my breasts are still growing, even without taking PM as well as my hair and my nails!

I do not know if it would be good for me progesterone cream,
but I'm very confused with the translations I've done and I have yet to choose my program.

{Yes, I took one capsule upon waking and once at night - to be recommended for growth is 800mg or more a day!}
{On some days I took the capsules every 9 hours, and felt a great increase, unlike when I made 12 in 12 hours}

- Sorry for my English -

Thank you for your replies ladies! I really appreciate it.

I will add up to 3 tablets a day and not take 2 at one time if I forget one.

Will see if this will get my tingles back!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon