Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin Care Routines?

I do a number of things really. I don't conform to a particular regimen but normally in the morning I'll wash my face with soap using a wash cloth. Then apply benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) to my face. After that it's Dr. Hauschka's day cream which is really light and gives me a sort of glow which I really like.

At night it's relatively the same, only after I wash my face I put on a 10% solution of benzoyl peroxide, after which I put on an oil blend that I've made over the last few months (due to acquiring bottles of different stuff). This is what it's currently at:

Vitamin E oil
Lavender oil
Sweet Almond oil
Neem oil (smells like peanuts)
Camelia oil
Jojoba oil (small amounts)

Sometimes I'll use sugar to exfoliate my skin in combination with this oil. If you try it, be gentle. It's pretty grainy stuff. I sometimes use this on my whole body before or after a shower.

I also try to drink 2 liters of water per day.

For acne I heard nixoderm can be really good. It's this herbal balm that can also be used for athlete's foot. I haven't tried it yet but from what I've heard it can sting at first but it gets rid of the acne real fast. I've been at war for my acne for the last few years but its finally starting to go away. If I get this stuff I'm hoping it will get rid of it and prevent future breakouts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon