Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does this happen to anyone....

Hi ladies
I've been listening to Steve G Jones for 10 days now. After the first few days my boobs felt bigger, like more round, fuller and swollen. But looking in the mirror they don't look any different, they just look like their normal small self.
They kept this nice size for about 2 or 3 days then I felt them again the next day and they were 'deflated', they felt just like they did before I started.
Today and yesterday, they now keep going up and down. I feel them and they feel a bit swollen, or one feels swollen and the other feels normal.
Is this normal, has this happened to anyone else? Or am I expecting too much too soon.
I hope you can help because I am beginning to think it's not working, and I know if I think that it won't work. x

I think your doing okay. Not sure if my theory is all that cientific, but it seems to me that most nbe works because either herbs, pumps, hypnosis or massage cause an increased blood flow to the breasts, this leads to swelling and then overtime, the tissue will sort of fill itself up in response to that swelling.
So if you´re experiencing more fullness by hypnosis, it would seem that you´re responding adequately to the stimulation, no matter what it is. Of course, some days you´ll have more fullness than others because your body has to get used to this new situation. But my guess is that if you keep at it, it will last longer and longer and eventually it´ll lead to growth.
Now my advice would be also not to worry if it´s working or not, just listen to the Cds without thinking much about it, sort of like how you would brush your teeth (you don´t really think what´s going inside your mouth when you do that, right?), forget about the measuring tape and relax! Smile
(And that would be my advice for anyone using a pump too, btw, I´ve noticed things work better when you don´t check how it´s going.)

Plus,

You also have to be convinced that its working.

In my personal experience, I started with massage and got very good "permanent" results after one month of doing it. My breast didn't suddenly become a B or C, but they got more round and full. Yet, on the days after my period (the first week), they become lightly smaller, and then return to their normal size (the one before my period).

Your body is getting used to this. So be patient, if after a month you see no results then start worrying..right now its too early to do so. =) Good Luck!

Thank you, you've given me some good, helpful and hopeful advice.

I have been doing hypnosis now for 19 days so I decided to measure myself yesterday with a tape measure. Before I began I was 32". Yesterday I measured 34" and was over the moon. But then I measured myself about 5 minutes later to just double check, but I measured 32". So my excitement dropped. I was gutted. I was so gutted I measured again about 10 minutes later and I was 33". I kept doing this, I wanted a correct measurement. I did it about 8 times in 1 hour and I was 33" each time. So I therefore decided that is what I was (33").
Today I have measured again, just to check it was still 33", but it wasn't it was back down to 32" (by normal beginning size).

For the past 5 days also, I haven't felt any 'feeling' in my breasts that they will be growing. Is this normal? Can it just stop or does it come and go?

So, can I please ask, to ensure I am thinking this correctly - Am I growing because I keep changing breast measurement sizes, and it just has to settle down to the bigger size once established?
Also, because my measurements changed so quickly within a few minutes of each other, could this be right, or am I totally not measuring right each time - is there a way to measure so you are measuring in exactly the right place each time so you get a true & correct measurement?
Thank you again.

I guess you have to have faith and understand it will take time for your body to adjust to the new changes.

I personally avoid making measures, that way I won't be thinking constantly "is it working? maybe it isn't working...maybe I should give up", etc.

I rather take a look at them and feel them with my hands, and then I decide what is happening..or they have grown or not.

Also, you've to realize that according to the time you're on your period they will feel bigger or smaller.

I believe Blake Talks work. They take time, and lots of effort. Also, you have to understand that is not only about listening and that's all. All during the day you have to keep visualizing your growth and also eat healthy stuff and so on.

Be patient. Have you consider adding vitamins or other herbs? Maybe that could help you...also massage. I believe massage is great!

Stop measuring!!
That will only drive you insane!
Your boobs change daily according to your cycle, water retention, temperature and probably a lot of other factors, so don´t use a measuring tape to determine if it´s working.
This goes for any type of nbe, btw.

19 days is really too early to see any results, you just have to be patient and have faith. Some don´t see results with hypnosis before 6 months, but it does work for them. So you really need to take this as a long time treatment. Don´t go boicotting yourself with doubts, every time you´re unsure about the hypnosis just tell yourself with more conviction that Yes it is working!!! I´m getting the breasts I want!! I don´t know what´s going on inside but yay my breasts are growing!!!

I agree with Lyndalee that the best way to see if your boobs are responding is to feel with your hands. Massage is a very good idea, also because you´re doing something physical besides the hypnosis, which is of the mind.

Thank you so much for your replies. Yes, I'm going to stop using a tape (it just gives me a different result each time, and each time I'm either happy or very disappointed), which as you say is no good. I will just feel with my hands (as they do feel a bit puffy at times), but I'm not going to lookin look in the mirror for quite a while now because they don't look any difference, which too is disappointing and upsetting.

Regarding massage. I haven't a clue how to do this correctly. I have heard of chi massage, but again, don't know how to do it. Please are you able to point me in the direction of a good video on the web to watch, or to give me good detailed instructions of how to do it.

Thank you so much, and thank you again for your earlier replies & help. I am really going to try and stop worrying now, and try to stay focused on the positive and that yes, it's slow, but I will get there attitude. x

I hope to be writing on here in about 6 months time telling you all what I went through, thinking it wasn't working, and now here I am with nice big boobs. x

Don't worry, it will work, but it will take time. Cells build up slowly to create all the fat you need to increase the size. In the material world the thoughts materialize slowly, becuase of the thick matter. But thoughts won't come back to you without having done changes.

COme on! Keep going even if you don't see results now!

Smile

You'll be glad you did Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon