Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

60 times cheaper way to get real Zhi Mu oil

As a thin girl it's really hard to gain volume, as there are only a small amount of fat cells to expand. However girls on this forum have been sharing great results with Zhi Mu extract. It's also the main ingredient to increase butt size. I searched online the Zhi Mu liquid extract that's been shared costs around 20 dollars. This Zhi Mu liquid extract only countains 2fl oz. Using the product information, that's around 60 ml. And it's a 1:3 extract so altogether one bottle equals to 18000mg or 18g. 

I ended up buying loose herbs in Chinatown. I was surprised it only cost 8 dollars for 1 pound, or around 450g. 

So 20 dollar for 18g, or 8 dollars for 453g? It would cost you more than 500 dollars on liquid extract to buy 1 pound worth of Zhi Mu loose herbs. 

With Zhi Mu herbs, you can make your own infused oil. I used a blender to break some  Zhi Mu chunks then soak them grape seed oil. You can also just cook Zhi Mu in oil for at least 6 hours in low temp. It's ready to use the same day. But I prefer to still leave the herbs in the oil for 2 week while I am using it. I cooked fenugreek before. The color and smell definitely became stronger after further soaking for 2 weeks. Then I filtered the fenugreek. 

I found several chinatown shop. They offer online shipping too. It's a bit more expensive 12 dollars per pound, but still cheap comparing 500 dollars if you buy in liquid extract form.  
Here is a link: https://www.kamwostore.com/Zhi-Mu-Anemar...hc0102.htm

Infused oil is really easy to make. You kinda just forget about it and in 2 weeks it's ready to use. I find massaging with infused oil is better than taking herbs as a thin girl. Hope this is helpful to whoever wants to try Zhi Mu.

(29-10-2019, 02:34 PM)bosekk Wrote:  As a thin girl it's really hard to gain volume...

Wikipedia had this to say about extracting the actives:

Quote:The sarsasapogenin saponin can be extracted from the dried powdered root with 95% ethanol. After removal of the fat from the resulting gum, the glycosidic linkage is hydrolyzed with hydrochloric acid (approx. 2 M) and the resulting crude steroid is recrystallized from anhydrous acetone. The yield of pure sarsasapogenin from 225 kg of Smilax root is reported to be about 450 grams.

(29-10-2019, 03:22 PM)TallyHo Wrote:  
(29-10-2019, 02:34 PM)bosekk Wrote:  As a thin girl it's really hard to gain volume...

Quote:The sarsasapogenin saponin can be extracted from the dried powdered root with 95% ethanol. After removal of the fat from the resulting gum, the glycosidic linkage is hydrolyzed with hydrochloric acid (approx. 2 M) and the resulting crude steroid is recrystallized from anhydrous acetone. The yield of pure sarsasapogenin from 225 kg of Smilax root is reported to be about 450 grams.

So conclusion bad news? Maybe someone can do the math on this. But I suspect that making an extract out of 1 kilo wouldnt even be enough to make this efficacious.

(29-10-2019, 03:22 PM)TallyHo Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing. That looks very professional. Maybe alcohol extract is a simpler home made version? I’ll just use more drops each time when massaging. The liquid extract sold online only is made from only 18 g Zhimu. That makes it not super attractive to me over an easily home made extract.

Do u think it may be useful for us thin girls?

(30-10-2019, 06:23 AM)AimDcups Wrote:  Do u think it may be useful for us thin girls?

I have been using the infused massage oil for several days. I get constant fullness from it. And the fullness doesn't go away if I skip a massage session. But it could take a long time for thin girls to experience visible changes. I cannot tell right now. I will definitely update later.

(31-10-2019, 04:54 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(30-10-2019, 06:23 AM)AimDcups Wrote:  Do u think it may be useful for us thin girls?

I have been using the infused massage oil for several days. I get constant fullness from it. And the fullness doesn't go away if I skip a massage session. But it could take a long time for thin girls to experience visible changes. I cannot tell right now. I will definitely update later.

Hi bosekk, any updates on how zhi-mu has worked for you? 
Also, you mention others here have reported great results, but there is no zhi-mu thread so can you sum up what some of the results were? Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon