Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese 24F Joining in - My Routine + Progress Log + Pics possibly

Hello! I've been reading breastnexus for about two months, finally decided to make an account and program and I think I've gotten most of my information to make a decent routine. Most of my supplies is arrived, too!

I am really excited to join the community, start posting, and interact with other members here Smile thought I would introduce myself in this post and share my planned routine. Most of the posts I've read are from 2014 and older for this routine - i hope to interact with our more senior members and be able to thank them too!

I'm a 24 year old Japanese girl with darker skin living in Japan (I studied English as my major).

My beginning/current stats:
80cm (31.5") Bust
67cm (26.5") Underbust
60cm (23.6") Waist
84cm (33.0") Hips

In Bradelis USA standards, I am an upper 30D Cup/beginning 30E Cup.
https://bradelisnewyork.com/size-guide/

Goal: I want to bust up substantially. My frame is so small that a D cup is 410cc. I am desiring a 30G (710cc), with breast greed possibly to 30H cup(850cc).
(This mean's i'm a 34B's volume, and have a goal of a 34E/34DD's cc).

After reading and averaging some successful rolemodels on breastnexus, I've calculated just shy of 1cm monthly bust growth on a disciplined program. This means, over 3 months, I will increase ~1cup size/1 inch bust.
So, my goal should be achieved in just over one year due to pauses to reset my system. (I am looking at Milk Thistle Cleanses once a week every 3 months).

I do not use any hormonal birth control nor history of it.

Here is my routine (Thank you to everyone for their past contributions!). Note: This will change in month two due to headaches, suspect from high PM. month two will be posted below!

I do it two times each day. One at morning, One before bed, because of so many pills.
I keep heavier usage portion for night, as I think night time gives less stress to body to do its work.

Throughout my 27 day cycle, I will take:
20g Costco Collagen (includes L-Arginine, Arginine) Notes: promotes body tissue growth
60mg Ginkgo Biloba. Notes: promotes blood flow.
2x 3g MSM + 2x 3g Glucosamine Hydrochloride (3 morning, 3 night). Notes: will ramp up to 6g but start low. i have been recommended to not do 6g of Glucosamine Hydrochloride....is safe?
1.5g Vitamin C. Notes: to compliment the MSM
I do not need spearmint tea as an anti-androgen as PM and Wild Yam (below) act as this.
Bradelis Step 1 30E Non-padded bra.

Follicular Phase (Days 3.0-13):
The first 3 days I've read PM causes too many problems to take. Is this true?
So, from day 3:
2x 330mg PM (1 morning, 1 night) (by Royal Beauty Series). Notes: (I am tempted to up this to 3x330mg)
1x PM "body milk" bust massage. and perform Chiyomilk fat transfer massage.
(ingredients: Soybean extract, Placentitis, Jojoba Oil, PM root extract, Retinol Palmitate, Bromelain, Royal Jelly Extract, Red Clover Extract, Soybean extract, scutellaria root extract, other stuff).

Luteal Phase (Days 14-27):
1.8g Fenugreek (by Nature's Way). Notes: increases progesterone and pro-lactin. increases estrogeen naturally too (Do not need pro-lactin in Follicular Phase?)
850mg Wild Yam (by Nature's Way). Notes: Anti-Androgen. Not estrogen but blocks 16a hydroxyesterone receptor (does what?). Disogenin which activates breast growth.
850mg Red Clover (by Nature's Way). Notes: photoestrogen and progesterone blocker. do I need this?
4g Fennel Tea. Notes: More than this and I will smell bad. Notes: Has estrogen compounds
Coconut oil based bust massage. Notes: How would PM drops work on bust here? Also to avoid flaxseed oil with MSM.

Period (Days 1-2.9)
Take only the daily items.

I think I am taking a lot of things and am really eager to start! Please share your wisdom with me and I hope I can do the same as I meet other members here Smile . I have a few questions I bolded... I couldn't find these answers doing many searches. It might be my English??

I will attach pictures of my before and improvements if this program works!!

Yoroshikune!

(05-11-2018, 03:18 AM)RCRacerToy Wrote:  Hello! I've been reading breastnexus for about two months, finally decided to make an account and program and I think I've gotten most of my information to make a decent routine. Most of my supplies is arrived, too!

I am really excited to join the community, start posting, and interact with other members here Smile thought I would introduce myself in this post and share my planned routine. Most of the posts I've read are from 2014 and older for this routine - i hope to interact with our more senior members and be able to thank them too!

I'm a 24 year old Japanese girl with darker skin living in Japan (I studied English as my major).

My beginning/current stats:
80cm (31.5") Bust
67cm (26.5") Underbust
60cm (23.6") Waist
84cm (33.0") Hips

In Bradelis USA standards, I am an upper 30D Cup/beginning 30E Cup.
https://bradelisnewyork.com/size-guide/

Goal: I want to bust up substantially. My frame is so small that a D cup is 410cc. I am desiring a 30G (710cc), with breast greed possibly to 30H cup(850cc).
(This mean's i'm a 34B's volume, and have a goal of a 34E/34DD's cc).

After reading and averaging some successful rolemodels on breastnexus, I've calculated just shy of 1cm monthly bust growth on a disciplined program. This means, over 3 months, I will increase ~1cup size/1 inch bust.
So, my goal should be achieved in just over one year due to pauses to reset my system. (I am looking at Milk Thistle Cleanses once a week every 3 months).

I do not use any hormonal birth control nor history of it.

Here is my routine (Thank you to everyone for their past contributions!).

I do it two times each day. One at morning, One before bed, because of so many pills.
I keep heavier usage portion for night, as I think night time gives less stress to body to do its work.

Throughout my 27 day cycle, I will take:
20g Costco Collagen (includes L-Arginine, Arginine) Notes: promotes body tissue growth
60mg Ginkgo Biloba. Notes: promotes blood flow.
2x 3g MSM + 2x 3g Glucosamine Hydrochloride (3 morning, 3 night). Notes: will ramp up to 6g but start low. i have been recommended to not do 6g of Glucosamine Hydrochloride....is safe?
1.5g Vitamin C. Notes: to compliment the MSM
I do not need spearmint tea as an anti-androgen as PM and Wild Yam (below) act as this.
Bradelis Step 1 30E Non-padded bra.

Follicular Phase (Days 3.0-13):
The first 3 days I've read PM causes too many problems to take. Is this true?
So, from day 3:
2x 330mg PM (1 morning, 1 night) (by Royal Beauty Series). Notes: (I am tempted to up this to 3x330mg)
1x PM "body milk" bust massage. and perform Chiyomilk fat transfer massage.
(ingredients: Soybean extract, Placentitis, Jojoba Oil, PM root extract, Retinol Palmitate, Bromelain, Royal Jelly Extract, Red Clover Extract, Soybean extract, scutellaria root extract, other stuff).

Luteal Phase (Days 14-27):
1.8g Fenugreek (by Nature's Way). Notes: increases progesterone and pro-lactin. increases estrogeen naturally too (Do not need pro-lactin in Follicular Phase?)
850mg Wild Yam (by Nature's Way). Notes: Anti-Androgen. Not estrogen but blocks 16a hydroxyesterone receptor (does what?). Disogenin which activates breast growth.
850mg Red Clover (by Nature's Way). Notes: photoestrogen and progesterone blocker. do I need this?
4g Fennel Tea. Notes: More than this and I will smell bad. Notes: Has estrogen compounds
Coconut oil based bust massage. Notes: How would PM drops work on bust here? Also to avoid flaxseed oil with MSM.

Period (Days 1-2.9)
Take only the daily items.

I think I am taking a lot of things and am really eager to start! Please share your wisdom with me and I hope I can do the same as I meet other members here Smile . I have a few questions I bolded... I couldn't find these answers doing many searches. It might be my English??

I will attach pictures of my before and improvements if this program works!!

Yoroshikune!

Hi RcRacerToy, welcome to NBE. Your routine is well calculated and very informative. I hope it works out for you. ^_^

Hi RC!
It looks like you have done a great job of building your program!
I wish I could answer some of your questions, but I'll leave that to the more learned among us.
All I can add is to start taking some Calcium with your PM. PM has a bad habit of draining the bodies calcium and you may notice some aches in your joints.
I'd say just one 300mg tablet should do.
I use Swanson's and it has magnesium with it.
I'm eager to hear of your success.
Dont forget to take pics as well as your measurements. Many time the camera or the tape has a habit of lying!
Bobbi

(05-11-2018, 04:55 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi RC!
It looks like you have done a great job of building your program!
I wish I could answer some of your questions, but I'll leave that to the more learned among us.
All I can add is to start taking some Calcium with your PM. PM has a bad habit of draining the bodies calcium and you may notice some aches in your joints.
I'd say just one 300mg tablet should do.
I use Swanson's and it has magnesium with it.
I'm eager to hear of your success.
Dont forget to take pics as well as your measurements. Many time the camera or the tape has a habit of lying!
Bobbi
Hi Bobbi! I've taken starter pictures Smile I will try to maintain consistent lighting and distance from camera. I agree, this is so important!

Thank you for your recommendation of Calcium. I found out one cup of milk has 305mg calcium in it. I think I can add this to my collagen and use this as the liquid instead of tea for Fennel!
Because collagen and Glucosamine Hydrochloride does not have Calcium, it is necessary to maintain bone health even if collagen helps growth and joints.

I am hopeful that I will have sizeable bust growth to post soon enough.

(05-11-2018, 03:07 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hi RcRacerToy, welcome to NBE. Your routine is well calculated and very informative. I hope it works out for you. ^_^

Hi coconut! I read your threads when i looked at maybe doing noogleberry. Your results are really shapely and desireable! I look forward to what solution you will think of for preventing enlarged nipple area. Thank you for welcome Smile

I think I may be changing my ratios and altering program for month 2 to get a bit more balance. I noticed a small headache during Folicular phase.

edit: My ratios, after consulting a NBE expert here (Surferjoe), will be revised and a few modifications. Here will be what I will try starting month two.

Throughout Cycle (Month 2).
Collagen (10g) (This contains 758mg Arginine)
Ginkgo Biloba (60mg)
MSM (3g)
Glucosamine (3g)
2x ¼ tsp Nattybust (nightly) (Increase to 2x ½ tsp month 3)
Massage w/ body milk until run out, then coconut oil (after Nattybust absorbed).
600 mg 50% saponin shatavari extract. (Increase to 1.2g month 3 & 1.8g month 4 because fenugreek will be gone).
1.8g Fenugreek (use until run out; then shavarti will work as its replacement)
2.4g Wild Yam (3g month 3) (use until run out; then shavarti will work as its replacement)
2x 250mg Vitamin C.
1 cup milk (300mg Calcium)
1g fish oil

Period (Days 1, 2):
Throughout cycle items only.

Follicular (3-13):
2x 330mg PM
Add 400mg Vitex day 6, observe changes. If positive, it becomes throughout cycle 400mg/daily.

Luteal (14-27):
400mg Vitex
Experiment with Fennel Tea (until gone, do not replace)

Enjoy your day!
RCRacer

Footnotes: Nattybust information is found here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28493

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon