Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grounded flaxseeds

hi there. I’m not a skinny girl, my tummy is big, but i have less that an A cup (AAA or AA maybe...i’m totally flat) 
Pumps didn’t work, PM and borrage oil didn’t work (but they incresed my cellulite!!!!) 
So, last chance of herbal enhancement: eat flaxseeds. Now i’m eating 30gr of grounded flaxseeds Each day (not more ‘cuz i don’t wanna gain a lot of weight), i put them in soy milk or coconut juice. 
HAs anyone tried and get results? 

I read that flaxseeds has an antiestrogenic action and can help to reduce breast size (this is terrible!!! Omg...) what do u think about? 

I’m also using creams for promote fat storage, but maybe don’t work. I’m using volufiline creams but my boobs are the same (anyway it’s just 30 days)

I've heard of flax being used before, but usually with other herbs and not just on its own.

I don't know why it would be anti-estrogenic, as flax is high in phytoestrogens, although if you have too much estrogen to start with then phytoestogens may act in an anti-estrogenic way.

(05-05-2018, 04:54 AM)Molly H Wrote:  I've heard of flax being used before, but usually with other herbs and not just on its own.

I don't know why it would be anti-estrogenic, as flax is high in phytoestrogens, although if you have too much estrogen to start with then phytoestogens may act in an anti-estrogenic way.

I haven’t got an estrogen dominance, my hormones are perfect, i tought i was hight in androgens (because of acne at my age) but i’m not... 
Herbs didn’t work anyway... maybe my estrogen receptors are bad... so Sad...

Flax seeds will provide estrogen in your body that will help you to enhance the size of your breasts in a natural and effective way. If you want to get the best results from flax seeds then crush them in a coffee grinder and sprinkle over the meal. It's one of the best ways to use flax seeds in your everday meal.

I took 75 gr of grounded flaxseeds everyday for one month, but nothing happens!

(19-05-2018, 09:07 AM)Cely Wrote:  I took 75 gr of grounded flaxseeds everyday for one month, but nothing happens!
Research flaxseed and "estrogen metabolism" this might help you make sense of its role  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon