Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why has no one tried Vetiver?

I haven't been on here in quite some time... using herbs that I found from the internet, vitamin/health shops and grocery stores put my hormones way out of whack.. and I'll probably never do it again.

My question is, why is there nothing on vetiver on here? Breast enlargement is documented as a benefit of vetiver! I notice a small (but noticeable) difference with vetiver practically over night. I haven't used it for a long stretch of time yet, but I'm starting to now. I'll probably use with ylang ylang (or geranium but I've heard this can be counterproductive). Vetiver is very calming and ylang ylang is as well... no bad side effects for me.

Anyone?

I thought vetiver was a deer extract, but its from a plant (Chrysopogon). I didn't find anything on pmc or pubmed about vetiver effects on hormones or breasts. What's more important than efficacy is safety. If you say it works, maybe the more people who say it works the more credibility it gains. Do you remember where it was documented to do this?

How do you use it?

I stumbled onto this by searching the benefits of Vetiver... I have a doTERRA wholesale account and I order every month. I like to read about the various benefits before purchasing. You can find several sites on google that mention this.

I just apply a couple drops topically morning and night.

(28-05-2014, 04:41 PM)miabella Wrote:  I stumbled onto this by searching the benefits of Vetiver... I have a doTERRA wholesale account and I order every month. I like to read about the various benefits before purchasing. You can find several sites on google that mention this.

I just apply a couple drops topically morning and night.

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I just started reading about vetiver myself and read that it is used for breast enhancement. I use vetiver to help with my ADHD and it works very well. Funny because my hormones were not great after I was using other things in my previous year of breast enhancement attempts.... so now that I am trying to go with a less invasive route, I googled about essential oils and breast enhancement and didn't find anything. But specifically reading up about vetiver, here it is. Weird. Probably because vetiver is a lesser known EO.

This is an interesting concept. I'm going to keep an eye here as I've also been leaning more toward oils and less internal herbs

I use it in creams for sagging skin and deep lines. It is 1 component of a blend I make for breast enlargement, sagging breasts and stretch marks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon