Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

10th week progress so far...

Brava update Smile
October 15 2009 at 2:10 PM missbeth (Login missbeth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 10 weeks in with BRAVA now. I'm also taking 3 different herbs.I'm maintaining suction better now that I started wearing the Brava bra. I apply aloe vera gel before the domes and Benadryl or Cortaid to any irritation after. I've found that I sleep better in the recliner (normally a stomach sleeper). My smartbox wasn't working right so I pull the air out with my mouth and plug up the tube with the cap from the syringe. My breasts feel somewhat achy and I find that I prefer to be without a bra whenever I can, which is probably better right now anyway. The best part, is that I'M BIGGER!! I imagine it's just swelling at this point. I can't tell you how much is there, because I can't find my beginning measurements, but my bras (36A) are fuller and I feel sexier. Wink The itching is not as bothersome and the rings around my breasts are becoming lighter. I REALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO WORK! I would much rather get a little natural boost than pinch pennies to get implants with all the risks, etc... I really appreciate all the tips I've received here! I'm a bit curious how much of what I'm experiencing is due to BRAVA and how much is due to the herbs. I know that I have to spend more time with BRAVA to get permanent growth, but I hope that what I'm experiencing is not due to the herbs, which most people say would just be temporary. Does anyone here think that herbs have helped them with permanent growth?

Author Reply
J.J.
(no login) Re: Brava update Smile October 15 2009, 4:26 PM

Congrats on your progress! Glad to hear it is going better and you are seeing some growth.

I tried herbs for about two months or so while also doing brava. I don't think it did much for the boobs to be honest. I can't be sure, though, because when you do two things at once you can't separate out the effects of each. If it doesn't make you gain more weight than you want (and is not too expensive), it is still worth a try.

molehills
(no login) Re: Brava update Smile October 15 2009, 5:35 PM

I got my first growth just doing herbs (for about 8 months total) before I moved on to Brava. For herbs I took a combination of many things for 5 months (the usual fenugreek, fennel, SP, etc.) which gave me about 2 inches until I stpped growing. Then PM gave me another 1/2 inch. (All of the herb growth stayed after I stopped). Now on my second round of just Brava with only vitamin and Omega oil supplements, and sometimes collagen and extra protein; first time gave me 1/2 to 3/4," and hoping for at least the same this time. If I get that I will have grown from about 33" to about 36.5" and I will be done with NBE!!
When I'm all done I will post pictures. Anyway this does work but it takes a long time!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Update - by admin - 16-08-2010, 08:53 AM
RE: 10th week progress so far... - by admin - 13-03-2011, 12:25 PM
10th week progress so far... - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:49 AM
10 week update - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:51 AM
RE: 10th week progress so far... - by admin - 12-03-2011, 10:54 AM
10 weeks update - by admin - 12-03-2011, 11:07 AM