Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

relationship without passion-what do you thin

One friend of mine is abotu 3 years with her boyfriend and she told me that she doesn't like having sex any more with her boyfriend but is doing for him. In my opinio it is soo lame she is lying him and herself. I think that she is still with him maybe for his money or some other USE else but not form love.
I think she is not good friend to me since he lies her boyfriend

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
relationship without passion-what do you thin - by cinderella - 21-01-2011, 03:22 AM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Super Boob - 21-01-2011, 03:43 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by CousinRose - 01-02-2011, 06:33 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Run.Rabbit - 03-02-2011, 03:38 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by stellsbells - 04-03-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Wishful - 05-03-2011, 10:09 PM