Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ughh guys!

ok a little bit of background information. my best friend, hes a guy, we have been friends for 7 years now. the thing with us is we have constantly fought, we argue get back together in a few hours. I like him as more than a friend, i love him actually and he knows this, but he doesnt return the sentiment and he has made that pretty clear. I admit am a little argumentative and hard to get along with, actually very. for the past 3 years or so we talk mostly through texting n i dont mean one text in a day, we text each other throughout the day, but he feels that if he doesnt reply back to my message its no big deal and i dont fly off the handle for every message, but I am the one who does most of the talking, and i always message first, so i feel the least he can do is reply back.

Anyways, basically it boiled down to this, over the years he has developed the attitude that "yeah am an asshole, cant change it this is how i am, deal with it" but today when i was talking to him, something came up, and i said well how come you didnt tell me this before and he said cuz am an asshole, and i said to him, just saying you are an asshole doesnt make it ok. and he said to me, yea he can control his actions. so i said to him well then why dont you change your actions and choose not to be an asshole. and he said because its fun to be an asshole. and I was SO hurt by that because he knows how hurt i feel over the things he says and does and to do it on purpose is just so...... like inhumane, thats the only word i can think of. i think he knows am not going anywhere and that is why he acts this way. wat do you guys think? Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
ughh guys! - by searching - 13-11-2010, 11:55 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by Bibi - 14-11-2010, 06:50 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 14-11-2010, 07:55 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 14-11-2010, 08:00 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by Andy - 15-11-2010, 04:36 AM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 15-11-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by ~BoobieGirl~ - 04-01-2011, 10:37 PM