Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast system - disappointed customer!

I've had enough!
March 22 2007 at 7:54 AM ScottishGal20 (Login ScottishGal20)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This brava thing is really starting to piss me off (excuse the language). Its taking up too much of my time, its a pain having to put them on every night and the stupid smart box keeps buzzing and waking me up in the middle of the night. Plus, Im looking at myself in the mirror at the end of the night thinking "I look smaller now than I did before I started using brava, why am I doing this"?! Is it actually possible that its made me smaller?!

Oh I dont know, Im seriously considering giving it up, its stressing me out...

Author Reply
minnie
(Login minniecooper) Re: I've had enough! March 22 2007, 8:09 AM

i thought that it made my breast even SMALLER too, but today i actully kept some of the swelling

all day long till i put it back on tonight and i've only wore it at the most 12hrs a night for a

couple of weeks this gave me a little hope i just hope it's not my eyes playing tricks on me. it

is now 3:00 am and yes i am still up obcessing over my boobs damn it. Smile

nychelle
(Login nychelle) Re: I've had enough! March 24 2007, 5:57 AM

up to this point, how days and how many hours a day have you been using brava?

nikky
(no login) Re: I've had enough! March 25 2007, 1:35 PM

just so you know - i thought that i was making real progress too. then the brava coach gently reminded me that if you were it for 12 hours your breast will still be a little swollen when you put it on again at night. she told me that if i want to see what im really working with i have to wear it 10 hours a night for a week, and then end of the end at the end of the week that is what i will have..
it might be a bit different for me because i am in "overtime" im on week 17

just wear it every night and try not to think about whether its working, its sucks, but its the only way

Edit Message Delete Message

Michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Brava-never again! August 22 2008, 10:58 PM

I used the Brava system for absolutely months, it made me so depressed in the end it was a simple case of bin it of have a breakdown (i was close to lighting a bonfire & burning the thing). I lasted as long as about 9 months & had no lasting growth, Although the initial swelling was fantastic though slightly uncomfortable. I just couldn't carry on with it i was very determined but it just wasn't fair on my partner Kids or myself. To top it all off it has also left me with a huge prodruding vien in the middle of my chest Sad

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I've had enough! August 25 2008, 10:07 AM

I haven't used any suction now for about 3 months, before I was 135 lbs and 32B / 34A, I'm now 105 lbs and 32C / 30D. I did continue to lose more for longer than the 2 weeks they advertise but I definitely have lasting growth and I've lost weight - yes using Brava is horrible - the first week I was going to work every day having managed 1-2 hours sleep at best but it gets better. Ditch the noisy smartbox and make an airlock - if you suck them on tight enough they stay on over night and you can sleep in a more comfortable position. Every time I get dressed I'm amazed that I have boobs! Still nothing much to write home about but last time my weight was this low I was 32A at most....aiming for more with the next cycle....

Also for all the people out there who say you can't change your body shape - I've lost 2-3 dress sizes and gone up a bra size!

jennifer
(no login) Re: I've had enough! August 30 2008, 6:26 PM

Louise, you know what, I have been reading this forum quite often. Every time, when somebody got discouraged, you'll always there to send out your encouragement and warm support. It was you and a few others helped me carry it this far and don't feel alone. Please DO NOT EVER LEAVE THIS SITE for we need you. I'm sure there are must be many people feel the same way as I do.
Good luck to you!
Jennifer

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: I've had enough! September 2 2008, 3:00 PM

Personally I don't think we are smaller than we started, I think it's that we are getting used to that beautiful swelling that gives us the breasts of our dreams, then at night we look pathetic! I was feeling like I look smaller too, but when I try on my bras, they are tighter.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 13-10-2010, 10:34 AM
RE: disappointed with brava results - by admin - 16-11-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 26-12-2010, 03:45 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 30-01-2011, 12:42 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 22-02-2011, 11:26 AM