Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey - Growth to Loss to Growth Again!

(17-06-2022, 06:09 PM)Skygirl Wrote:  

How long have you been taking maca and fenugreek? I should have stopped too taking FK before my menstruation, because I had blood clots never seen before!

However, I usually take everything in capsules before breakfast on an empty stomach.

Maca Root I bought it on amazon NATURE LOVE brand. Fenugreek also on amazon TRUE NATURE. PM I bought it on ebay brand ASIA HERBALS.

For stomach pain, I can tell you that the first two days I had severe cramps in my belly that made me run to the toilet very often with very strong pain, I almost wanted not to take anything anymore, but after two days everything was gone, except now, that I have a terrible headache from not being able to do anything!

Do you see some changes now?

I have only been on the Fenugreek and Maca together for a week now. I have taken Fenugreek in the past for 2 months or so, but then took a break and now I'm using it again with the Maca (which I have never used in the past). Hmm, maybe if you have stomach pains you should try taking your supplements with food?

Also, I have done a lot of research on PM lately and it seems most people on Breast Nexus are at WAY too high of a dose. According to this article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ the recommended dose is 1–2 mg/kg b.w./day which means you shouldn't be exceeding 200mg a day. This could be why you are having headaches?

I have purchased a PM powder from Ainterol and I'm going to only have a very small dose 1/16th of a teaspoon to start out and only use it during my follicular phase. It seems that PM is very estrogenic and could put you into estrogen dominance (which has many bad side effects) if you aren't careful with it.

In the past week, I think I have gone up 1/4th of an inch? I am not too far into my luteal phase, so I think it's my new program.. I will have to wait until more time passes to really see though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My Journey - Growth to Loss to Growth Again! - by minimango - 14-06-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: My Journey - Growth to Loss to Growth Again! - by Skygirl - 17-06-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: My Journey - Growth to Loss to Growth Again! - by minimango - 17-06-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: My Journey - Growth to Loss to Growth Again! - by Skygirl - 17-06-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: My Journey - Growth to Loss to Growth Again! - by minimango - 20-06-2022, 03:42 AM